Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Happy Birthday Pastor Joy Amenkhienan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Pastor Joy Amenkhienan (6531 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Joy Amenkhienan by donnie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Today is the birthday of Pastor Joy Amenkhienan.
A spiritual powerhouse and a proud daughter of the great man of God, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

Her husband Rev Tom had this to say about her...

Celebrating My Joy, My Friend!

God bless the day i met you,
But more, God bless My father and your father (the Man Of God Pastor Chris) who gave you to me.
You're my precious jewel of inestimable value, most immaculate and amiable.
A woman sent from God, full of the Holy Ghost and faith; with fire in your bones; a burning and a shining light.
A woman of the word, of prayer and of vision with a heart filled liquid love.
An indefatigable, gallant, courageous, audacious and fearless soldier of Christ.
An unrepentant and unapologetic true daughter of Pastor Chris and one of his Mighty Men.
You're more than a thousand strong men put together.
My dad once remarked "this is not just a woman, she's a spirit"
You're indeed blessed among women! An undisputable epitome of a wife and mother; A virtuous woman indeed!
A selfless, gracious, prompt to do it, joyous giver, deeply consumed with zeal for Christ our Lord.
Even now the Lord has launched you into a rhelm of increased grace for mighty works and glorious things.
Thank you for sharing your beautifully anointed life with me.
I celebrate you now and always.
Shine on my baby!
I love and appreciate you dearly.

Yours affectionately,
Me.
https://kingschat.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/timeline/photo/58fe5878bbddbd55be576744
https://kingschat.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/timeline/photo/58fe5878bbddbd55be576745

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Joy Amenkhienan by donnie(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Woman of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arming The Faithful Against Logic / Will You Be Proud Or Embarrased When You Are Shown What You Did In Life? / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.