Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,625 members, 7,801,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (35442 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Justice Nyako Transfers Bright Chimezie Ishinwa From DSS Custody To Kuje Prison / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
cheesy
mynd1:
Lol.

chai God bless FG and Buhari.

pikin weh say him mama no go sleep him no go sleep ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Can he meet any of the bail conditions?

However, Kanu is expected to meet the following conditions before and after regaining freedom:

Ø One of the sureties must be a senior and highly recognised Nigerian of Igbo descent

Ø The second surety must be a highly recognised believer in Judaism

Ø The third surety must be resident with landed property in Abuja

Ø Sureties to deposit their international passports with the court

Till conclusion of trial…

Ø Kanu must not grant interview

Ø Kanu must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 people

Ø Kanu must not hold rallies

Ø Kanu's health report should be made available to the court monthly

The bail terms were described by lawyers as multiple and stringent.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/law/biafra-bail-conditions-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-kanu-regains-freedom/194999.html

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
The Presidency (whoever is heading it) has 7days to release the servant of God or chukwu okike would send death as he did in Egypt..

A word is enough for the wise...
We've heard worse. Chukwu okike is a powerless god who specializes in handing out empty ultimatums grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by mynd1(f): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
make I keep quiet sha cause I get some igbos friends. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by mystry(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
ride on nwachukwu God is with you

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by burkingx(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
jewish leader kwa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Redomi:
Wetin concern me? Ondo state.......my place of pride

Do u mean Ondo street

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Aburi001: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alitair:
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.
IPOB
The conditions for the so-called bail are just too enormous
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Movicq(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
e forget e fone insyd d prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by siraj1402(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Has he fulfilled his bail conditions?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by burkingx(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Amarabae(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thats normal, he will meet the bail term and be free.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by rotexsky(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
d bail will be paid 1st asap...ego dikwa
The said 100 million as stated here is not to be paid by the surety,it is only to be paid by the surety if the accused person jumps bail otherwise the surety will arrested and prosecuted,it seems a lot of persons in this forum do not actually know this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by watchindelta(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
shooo 100million each 4 just raking plus many conditions join. na still jail be that to me undecided grin grin Nigerian government grin grin don hammer 4 dere head grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Tflex01: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
I can bet you that money won't be an issue.

Forget Buhari time, lots of Nna hold better bread.

Na the Jewish surety I nor understand.

A Christian pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by burkingx(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
siraj1402:
Has he fulfilled his bail conditions?
......NoT Yet ! cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by rejoice4eva(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
What goes round comes round. Truth and freedom can not be suppressed forever. Nigeria must face d truth and be frank about our coexistence as a nation,if we are to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by kitaatita: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
I thought Mr. Kanu claimed to be a Jew; he won't have difficulty in getting a Jewish religious leader to bail him

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by holluphemydavid(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
watching in HD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Sanchez01: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
That one is not bail but rather they want to put end to his struggle. Is better he goes back to jail than accepting such bail conditions!
Someone who understands at last. He would foolish to accept the condition, really. A supposed hero conditioned not to grant interviews and press conferences and he is okay with it just because he wants to get out. I'd advise that people see 'Endgame', a movie about Nelson Mandela who was given a similar condition.

However, Kanu is expected to meet the following conditions before and after regaining freedom:

Ø One of the sureties must be a senior and highly recognised Nigerian of Igbo descent

Ø The second surety must be a highly recognised believer in Judaism

Ø The third surety must be resident with landed property in Abuja

Ø Sureties to deposit their international passports with the court

Till conclusion of trial…

Ø Kanu must not grant interview

Ø Kanu must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 people

Ø Kanu must not hold rallies

Ø Kanu's health report should be made available to the court monthly

The bail terms were described by lawyers as multiple and stringent.
This is not freedom. This is shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by austinbrown: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
We no want hear stories o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
rotexsky:
The said 100 million as stated here is not to be paid by the surety,it is only to be paid by the surety if the accused person jumps bail otherwise the surety will arrested and prosecuted,it seems a lot of persons in this forum do not actually know this
thanks for d clarification

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by joeshed(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
My people see bail condition!!! See wickedness of man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by AngelicBeing: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
DONSMITH123:
She held that they must own property anywhere in Abuja, but put the bail bond at N100 million for each surety.

For this Buhari time? Make i come dey go sha lipsrsealed
That will be 100Million / 10 = 10 Million Naira x 3 = 30 Million Naira l think, Lawyers in the house should correct me if l am wrong wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by gberra: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Thats normal, he will meet the bail term and be free.
Ama say what? .. He shall never be free. He has a covenant with slavery.

Igbos are doomed cry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by beautiful232(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
I dey look una with HD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by greatcrown: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one na political bail condition.
Anyway the condition no be big issue.
iPod na Jews and Jews na iPod.
This is the time to confirm it!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by Randy100: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
That one is not bail but rather they want to put end to his struggle. Is better he goes back to jail than accepting such bail conditions!
you spoke my mind. That is slavery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by duni04(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Now that the EFCC is chooking eye in everyone's business, who in his right senses will cone out and say he wants to volunteer his N100million for Kanu? I doubt he'll meet those bail conditions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail by ChristyB(f): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chaii London boy, take am easy nau, since wey him dey prison person never die oo..
Please wait let him come out first biko before they revoke his bail.

DLondonboiy:
The Presidency (whoever is heading it) has 7days to release the servant of God or chukwu okike would send death as he did in Egypt..

A word is enough for the wise...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.