Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal (19231 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by DONSMITH123(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, was on Tuesday quizzed by committee set up by President Muhammadu Buhari to investigate him and the suspended Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Ayo Oke.

Lawal appeared before the committee at a session that started at about 1pm.

The committee chaired by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo meets inside one of the conference rooms in the Vice-President’s office.

The panel was set up to investigate allegations of violations of law and due process made against Lawal in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East.

It is also Oke on the discovery of large amounts of foreign and local currencies by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in a residential apartment at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos, for which NIA is laying claim.

Lawal was still with the committee members at press time.

Oke had taken his turn before the committee on Monday.

http://punchng.com/breaking-osinbajo-panel-quizzes-suspended-sgf-lawal/

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by saydfact(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
FTC dedicated to my followers on property section, see my signature.

@Op not when corruption has been around for this long >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3740491/pics-shows-how-long-corruption
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by mbaboy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am not expecting much from this committee cuz same people exonerated him before. Make I go drink 33

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by rejoice4eva(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
The real terrorists are being treated like kings, while the likes of Namidi Kanu are treated like criminals .What an irony?

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by bigtt76(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by DollarAngel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please this committee that was set up, do any of them have the requisite knowledge for interrogation or investing, We have the Police, the DSS and other intelligence group that can handle this, but been this country without intelligent leaders, this is what you get we do things anyhow and always expect the best result, what's the excess of this committee? Is it a village matter?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by ephi123(f): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Committee/Panel.... doing the work of other agencies.

It's only in Nigeria things are done upside down. Dude that should be under investigation is answering questions before a committee. What a joke.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by ephi123(f): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by donqx: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
nice one
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by jennybright(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
inter-thiefy quiz competition

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by lemolemo: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Investigating a thief caught red-handed. The Hausa sure know how to do things padi padi .

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by chiefolododo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
They are not being tortured and you expect them to say the truth? undecided
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Homeboiy: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na wah oo
my body dey weak
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Greatigbos(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by smartty68(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
This are modified criminals... I still don't find anything interesting about the whole saga because in the end they are still exonerated

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
I am expecting a positive outcome
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by policy12: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
God av mercy on this country..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Olukokosir(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
lemolemo:
Investigating a thief caught red-handed. The Hausa sure know how to do things padi padi .

u can say DAT again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by burkingx(f): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by okonja(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by DoNotGiveUp: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
I hope true justice prevails...

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;

Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.

If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

Please help me.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by smalls001: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Be drinking 33 while your future is being decided.......
mbaboy:
Am not expecting much from this committee cuz same people exonerated him before. Make I go drink 33
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by sekundosekundo: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na So.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Temptee101(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
I am expecting a positive outcome
Then be prepared to wait till eternity
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
They are not being tortured and you expect them to say the truth? undecided
torture is for small criminals the type you see in crime fighters
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
when would they get arrested?
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by OnWebTech: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
I hope they find out the truth...

Do you need a company logo?
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Temptee101:
Then be prepared to wait till eternity
we wait and see bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Tells Security Chiefs: Act Now Before Bandits Finished Our People / Tunji-Ojo: Automatic Passport Application Process To Start January 8 / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.