Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria (3184 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by RabiuHassan: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello good people of this blessed forum,

I am presently considering going for a conference at Kathmandu, Nepal in September, 2017, but my major concern is how I can be able to secure visa looking at the fact that there is no Nepali embassy here in Nigeria. I don't know how to approach this issue, but I believe somebody in this forum may have one or two things to say that can help me out. One love
Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is the conference very important to you cos getting their visa is stressful.

Their nearest embassy is at Egypt and I'm not sure they still accept Nigerians sending their passports and documents via courier.

Besides, you will need to get approval first from Kathmandu before the Egypt embassy can answer you sef. Getting that approval is another task and can take 3 months.

3 Likes

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Egypt Embassy Adddress: 23 El Hassan Street, Mohandessin, Gaza, Egypt.
Phone: +20237603426, +201068840850
Fax: +20233374447
Email: ne@nepalembassyegypt.com

2 Likes

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by RabiuHassan: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thank you so much for the response, I really appreciate. @ifyalways. Nepal is a no go area, but I really want to go.
Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by hilfimix: 9:31pm On May 10, 2017
OP. Get India visa from Lagos, then get your Nepal visa in India or at kathmandu border. it's the easiest way. You can't travel to Nepal directly from Nigeria anyway, you have to get to India first. Nepali visa is 30usd at the border. no stress. However; you can take your passport to any travel/tourist office in India, pay for Nepali visa, & they get it for you in a day. Nepal is nice, cheap, friendly..... and pls don't forget to visit 'fire club" on the high street. it's the best for foreigners. Pls spend a night at hotel yak & yeti too...you'd love it!

4 Likes

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by claremont(m): 12:03am On May 11, 2017
Try climbing the Himalayas when you get to Nepal, it's an awesome experience. Nepalese are very nice people, with a rich culture just like ours.

1 Like

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by RabiuHassan: 10:21am On May 11, 2017
Am very grateful for the input @Hilfimix and Claremout

1 Like

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by RabiuHassan: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
I finally got the Nepal visa, it was as simple as ABC. Any body that wants Nepal should just contact Nepal consulate Kenya apply through email, pay all the fees and arrange the rest with DHL. That is all. I thank all those that tried to help me while trying to know how.

1 Like

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by fitlaw(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please kindly tell me more about Nepal Visa, what are the necessary documents required for the Visa

RabiuHassan:
I finally got the Nepal visa, it was as simple as ABC. Any body that wants Nepal should just contact Nepal consulate Kenya apply through email, pay all the fees and arrange the rest with DHL. That is all. I thank all those that tried to help me while trying to know how.
Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by claremont(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
RabiuHassan:

Congrats, you will enjoy Nepal. Try going on an expedition up the Himalayas, it's a once in a lifetime experience for anyone. Most people spend time in the rat race of life, they never spend time actually living. I have a soft spot for Nepal because a very good friend of mine is Nepalese, their women are lovely as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by oviidaniel(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria by Nkem7: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
RabiuHassan:

Hello Rabiuhassan , please can you share the Kenya email? And how long did the visa process. I really have to go to Kathmandu, Nepal in the 2nd week of November. Please how can I get the visa. Please it’s really important

(1) (Reply)

Please Best Driving Route From Abuja To Ibadan / UK Visa Centre Description / Between Kadunna And Kano, Which Is More Beautiful And Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.