Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (80456 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by emefav: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Continuing in her chat with LIB, Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, has revealed an interesting thing about herself. The Edo-born singer disclosed that she loves masturbating.

'I like to masturbate too. You know my husband is not always around, he's a businessman so most of the time I'm alone. For instance I've been in Nigeria alone for about 2-months and I've been masturbating the hell out of myself' she said.

She also talked about her sex life;

'I always say I love sex, I'm addicted to sex but honestly I can do it anytime as much as 6 times in a day as far as there is food and a little bit of drink (laughs)'.

When asked if she uses a intimacy gadget, she said;

'I love to use my hands, It's more sexy and sensitive that way but don't get me wrong, I'm straight, I'm married to a man'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-masturbate-hell-out-of-myself-maheeda.html

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
good for you..... you owns your kitty-cat, so you can do whatever you want with it....Happy Mastur......

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Attention seeker

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by dingbang(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Every girl does dat

152 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by opara28(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
weldone ma!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by decatalyst(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Market don eventually land for the Vaslin Crew

grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Pieromania: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Better girls are busy fasting and praying for a husband yet no show.This kind of girl got married without stress,i dnt understand oo

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by princechurchill(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
How does hell look when it comes out of your pussy

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by emmabest2000(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
An investment banker was getting married , During wedding she vomited and the conversation goes ....
Husband : what happened ?
Wife : capital gains arising out of previous investment .
Husband : you cheated me ?
Wife : you should have know that mutual fund investments are subject to market risks !

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by TINALETC3(f): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Goldenheart(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Kylekent59: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Girls masturbate a lot, especially dos onces that have no boy frnd.
Just to return her scrub brush to her back,i knocked no reply,then I opened d door only for me to see her in d action,i just dropped d brush on d floor,our eye jammed and she just use her bed sheet to cover herself up. Me just left.
The next day she knocked and I opened and she asked me what I saw and I told her what I saw and she was like,its nt her fault that it is better she did it and satisfy herself than to go sleep with men who wnt even marry her.
Use masturbation to prevent fornication
Use masturbation to prevent unwanted pregnancy
Stop it!!! Masturbation is BAD!!!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by driand(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Some self-righteous people will come here to criticize her,

It's her fúçkiñg life, do with urs wat u will.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Dalastically: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
You have legion on demons in you OK.

But that your daughter I will love to sample her biko cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Greatigbos(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
dingbang:
Every girl does dat

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Papiikush: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017

Yes... Oh baby yes, oh.... Awwww...

Arrrrghhh

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by TINALETC3(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am hearing dat 4 d first time shocked
dingbang:
Every girl does dat

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by maxiuc(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmmmmmmm this is too strong for my head

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
EDO GIRLS & OLOSHOISM
5&6

41 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Op, Abeg add +18 to the topic

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Millz404(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
I no even know wetin to type
Well
More styles to ur fingers

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by fistonati(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thats your very own headache, get a cucumber or i can arrange enof boys to do the dirty job for you. just dont thank them, they are at your SERVICE. Barbaric Acts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by seunmsg(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pieromania:
Better girls are busy fasting and praying for a husband yet no show.This kind of girl got married without stress,i dnt understand oo

grin grin grin

It should be obvious to people by now that prayers doesn't bring husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by alozie27(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
ok,your case is a special one.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by goingape1: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
emefav:
Continuing in her chat with LIB, Nigerian nudist and singer, Maheeda, has revealed an interesting thing about herself. The Edo-born singer disclosed that she loves masturbating.

'I like to masturbate too. You know my husband is not always around, he's a businessman so most of the time I'm alone. For instance I've been in Nigeria alone for about 2-months and I've been masturbating the hell out of myself' she said.

She also talked about her sex life;

'I always say I love sex, I'm addicted to sex but honestly I can do it anytime as much as 6 times in a day as far as there is food and a little bit of drink (laughs)'.

When asked if she uses a intimacy gadget, she said;

'I love to use my hands, It's more sexy and sensitive that way but don't get me wrong, I'm straight, I'm married to a man'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-masturbate-hell-out-of-myself-maheeda.html
women this days are becoming like dogs!

guys! we have to start treating women like dogs

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by fistonati(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
I dont have to ask how you know, i think you are right there DOIN IT.
dingbang:
Every girl does dat

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by goshen26: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by okoli414: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kilo kan mi...mscheew!!
Re: Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" by Enemyofpeace: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kai dis babe just dey make sex to hungry me like food. Abeg ajepako borrow me that you used condom make I go try dis my landlord wife

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.