Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview (598 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / An Advice To Those Going For An Interview / How To Nail Every Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview by LoveMe4real(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello guyz!

Please I've been called for an interview in an insurance company and I have between now and tomorrow to prepare myself.
Please I need you guyz that have had an experience with an interview to give me an advice and hints on what to do cos this will be the first time I will be going for an interview...

Thanks for your response and please don't mind my grammatical blunder

I wil appreciate it if u mods can epp me to push it to front page so as to get more response...

Thanks

cc: fynestboi lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview by BiafranBushBoy: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
If it is as a sales person, just know ThT you are gonna be taken solely on commission basis.

Insurance is difficult to sell unless you are a lady (You know what I mean)!!

But other positions?

I have no idea
Re: Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview by LoveMe4real(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
If it is as a sales person, just know ThT you are gonna be taken solely on commission basis.

Insurance is difficult to sell unless you are a lady (You know what I mean)!!

But other positions?

I have no idea
Marketing
Re: Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview by LoveMe4real(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Prec1ous:
Start with these!

7 unexpected questions the interviewer will ask you
https://collegereap.com/7-unexpected-types-of-questions-the-interviewer-may-ask/

12 abilities the interviewer wants to know about you
https://collegereap.com/12-secrets-abilities-the-interviewer-wants-to-know-if-you-possess-as-a-job-seeker/

Ultimate guide in behaving when meeting the interviewer for the first time
https://collegereap.com/ultimate-guide-behaving-when-meeting-the-interviewer-for-the-first-time/

How to dress for and arriving for an interview like a potential emplyee
https://collegereap.com/how-to-dress-for-and-arriving-for-an-interview-like-a-potential-employee/

thanks
Re: Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview by BiafranBushBoy: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
LoveMe4real:
Marketing

If you are truly a lady, I think you have an "unfair" advantage. No need reading much for interview because insurance firms are looking for people to recruit into their sales team.

I started by selling for Royal Exchange and it wasn't fun.

So be prepared to collect commissions instead of salary.

Fact is that if you are really a good sales woman, you will hit your first millions within few months on commissions!!

Peace!
Re: Please I Need An Advice On A Job Interview by LoveMe4real(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If you are truly a lady, I think you have an "unfair" advantage. No need reading much for interview because insurance firms are looking for people to recruit into their sales team.

I started by selling for Royal Exchange and it wasn't fun.

So be prepared to collect commissions instead of salary.

Fact is that if you are really a good sales woman, you will hit your first millions within few months on commissions!!

Peace!
thanks for the gesture

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / A Personal Assistant Wanted To The MD At Victoria Island / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positions) – UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.