Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience (27133 Views)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Loyalblak007(f): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
I once had this weird roommate in my first year ,She talks so much in her sleep and sometimes she sleep-walks too.It got me terribly scared then.

Currently i have this roommate who dumps her bloody tampons under her bunk.Piling them up before disposing them.undecided

Share yours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by eezeribe(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Never had one and would never have one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Mikkyjay17(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mine was snoring MOG, it always sounds horrific at the middle of the night. and He can store dirty plates for centuries!

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Addicted2Women: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2017

I had a Yoruba roommate

He was my best friend in the university

Tunde can eat for Africa

This dude loves to eat Amala and Ewedu combined with beans and other deadly atomic bombs

One night after eating his mixed poison, he wanted to kill me with fart

This dude begin dey Fart every 2 seconds, Jesu, if you see fire wey dey comot from his nyash

I don't know if he ate dead elephant mixed with dead fish

The fart blinded me, destroyed our ceiling fan and the crucifix of Jesus on the wall(statue of Jesus nailed on the cross) brought out his hands and covered his nose

The next day, i dropped out of school because of Tunde

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Addicted2Women: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017

This my roommate na commissioner of chicken choking

This dude loves to choke his chicken every minute even in the classroom or church

He can use palm oil, engine oil, okra soup

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Crauxx(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
I once had a sissy gay guy. He used to use shower caps and female hair products. If course back then he wasnt gay but he was a sissy.

I was always scared of the guy.

Worst part the girls that visit this guy are smoking hot.
I mean high class babes that roll with senators and stuff.

Always shy when people asked me why my roomate was basically a girl.

35 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Ekakamba: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
One pic describes mine. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by emmabest2000(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
A guy asked a girl in the library , Do you mind if I sit beside you ?
The girl replied with a loud voice ... I don't want to spend the night with you .
All the students in the library started laughing and staring at the guy ,
He was very embarrassed but controlled himself and went to another chair .

After few minutes , the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and told him .... I STUDY PSYCHOLOGY and I know what a man is thinking .Let me quess , you were embarrassed right ? Huh....

The guy responded with a louder voice .... Ten thousand naira for one night ? that's too much .
And all students in the library looked at the girl in shocked....
The guy leaned over to the girl and whispered .... I STUDY MANAGEMENT and I know how to screw people like you . Huh ....

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by ExAngel007(f): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmm...
I once had this roommate, she loves meat so much that she stole frm our meals all the meat.

Then one day we prepared jollof rice and added cow dungs (disguised as the meat)....

u can guess how the story ended

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
see as f.p thread dry.
Lala should go and sleep. grin

Anyways I have a payoneer MasterCard for sale with U.S bank account.

Interested persons should pm or mention me.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by holatimmy(f): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chai...my one and only roommate experience was horrible.
I don't know who receives calls most between her and MTN customer service.She has nothing less than 50 calls a day and every week she brings various appliances from various guys and will still be boasting that she is a virgin....I mean undecided Babe can pretend Ehn...she is a saint in the crowd and another thing in the hostel
*She claims Deeper Life,Redeem,MFM on one spot
*Babe can lie for Africa...told us then that she was acting a movie with Uncle Muyiwa Ademola,Uncle Femi Adebayo and Uncle Segun Ogunbe and she was the lead actress.The Film isn't out for over 4years now o

Babe was EVIL....

62 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by deriksneh(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I HAD DIS FRIEND LALA WHO ALWAYS BRINGS SNAKES TO OUR DISCUSSION

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by refiner(f): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm always lucky with roommates... wink

They act more like a mother to me and do most of d chores and pamper d hell outa me...that's why i am more like a spoilt brat... cheesy

What am i even typing?...oh...sleeping-typing...goodnight! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
1st Roomie:

my rm bedwet...had to stylishly stay off campus

2nd Roomie

MY RM CAN FEEOWO (TAKE OTHER PEOPLE THINGS WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT INTENTIONALLY) FOR AFRICA..THE ONLY THING SAVE IN THE ROOM IS THE AGBOJEDI..

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
...kc my man, if you enter nairaland see this comment you go know yourself.
My roommate can eat for Africa eh then at night..EVERY night we would be hearing "mummy two more fufu...two more fufu

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by ibroh22(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mine was stingy (Doesn't want to contribute money for cooking),self centred,lazy and sometimes bed wet.
If I have the chance to come back to this world again, I swear I no go have roommate....damn!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Lanretoye(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
my worstest roommate experience was that i never had a roommate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by mazizitonene(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol...back then though....
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by lonelydora: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Had one annoying Douglas then, he forms born again and wouldn't allow guys shine their girlfriend's in the room. Whenever bae visits he will be forming sleep. Until one day we planned for him. My roommate told her gf what he wants to do and luckily the girl agreed.

He invited the girl over and Douglas as usual laid on the bed forming sleep. That's how my guy started undressing his gf and kissing her noisily. Douglas couldn't bear the whole scene and he ran out of the room. From that day onwards, whenever any of our gfs visits he will be the first to leave the room.

Eni-Njoku hall of Franco in UNN was fun shaa.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by b3llo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
I had one who chew broken bottles and razor when his angry. He scared the shit outta me back then in secondary school.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Evestar200(f): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have one that usually check my phone to see if her boyfriend is sending me text msg and another one who will rather use the last money to pay light bill even if we are dying of hunger and guest what?

She is my cousin

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by CheezyCharles(m): 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
that niggur didn't want to contribute money at all. I had like 90% of the properties and I was in 100l but he left d school hostel and joined me and he was in 300l so whenever our neighbors want to borrow something they ask me to give them his stuff meanwhile they're mine eg "Charles give me John's gas cooker" and it's mine! Roommate is not advisable abeg!if u can stay alone stay alone! i'm okay now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
I had this school mate that was from Taraba state we shared our apartment in 2, he was a photographer damn he was a dirty guy that never use perfume or body spray for once . You can only imagine how he stinks

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by refiner(f): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekakamba:
One pic describes mine. cool
U do over shadow ur big for nothing roommate? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by phaulzoe(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lemme say mine is in my 100L... My roommate then is just full of himself and the worst part of it is that he use to urinate every night and he use to brush is teeth for atlest 30min or more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by emotions1: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
aaaah Roommates....

some people are just bless with some weird kind of lifestyle..

how can someone per boil beans and still use the same water he boiled the beans to cook the beans cry
when I saw this shit I was like...
Oh my God why me...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Yuneehk(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
The first would leave her soup in the cupboard, go off campus without telling anyone to either eat or warm it. We'll only notice when it has become sour and the room's smelling.

The second would pile up dirty plates that she ate with. I just tire.

The third would bedwet after taking so much sugar as she spends a lot on junks and fizzy drinks.

I'm not perfect so I'm waiting for my roommates to come tell me the annoying things I did in school too tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Ayblaize(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vision2045:
my rm bedwet...had to stylishly stay off campus

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Adecks01(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
My roommate was always going out to clubs,joints,gardens and other tourist places to buy drinks and food for babes while he watch if he comes back he will brush up with garri before taking warm akpu with dry okra

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / List Of Approved Private Universities In Nigeria And Year Of Establishments / Kaduna Pupils Desert Schools After Eating Free Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.