Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience (27093 Views)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I had a Yoruba roommate

He was my best friend in the university

Tunde can eat for Africa

This dude loves to eat Amala and Ewedu combined with beans and other deadly atomic bombs

One night after eating his mixed poison, he wanted to kill me with fart

This dude begin dey Fart every 2 seconds, Jesu, if you see fire wey dey comot from his nyash

I don't know if he ate dead elephant mixed with dead fish

The fart blinded me, destroyed our ceiling fan and the crucifix of Jesus on the wall(statue of Jesus nailed on the cross) brought out his hands and covered his nose

The next day, i dropped out of school because of Tunde
Too much ingredients in one soup

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Berlynn:
is it my fault that I couldn't laugh to your dry joke? angry sad blame me not
The way you pose on your DP, na your head abi na hair dey heavy you. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Mavelshee(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Had one annoying Douglas then, he forms born again and wouldn't allow guys shine their girlfriend's in the room. Whenever bae visits he will be forming sleep. Until one day we planned for him. My roommate told her gf what he wants to do and luckily the girl agree.

He invited the girl over and Douglas as usual laid on the bed forming sleep. That's how my guy started undressing his gf and kissing her noisily. Douglas couldn't bear the whole scene and he ran out of the room. From that day onwards, whenever any of our gfs visits he will be the first to leave the room.

Eni-Njoku hall of Franco in UNN was fun shaa.

Holy sh't.....i was at room 317 Coachy n Kiwi room then....good tines

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2017
iyke926:

The way you pose, na your head abi na hair dey heavy you. embarassed
undecided
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Addicted2Women: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Berlynn:
is it my fault that I couldn't laugh to your dry joke? angry sad blame me not

No

I didn't blame you

I understand, it's wasn't your fault

With a face like that, i wouldn't find anything funny
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No

I didn't blame you

I understand, it's wasn't your fault

With a face like that, i wouldn't find anything funny
wink wink
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Yuneehk(f): 12:08am On Apr 27, 2017
Adecks01:
are you denying me now?
Not denying you. I have denied you!
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by paulaspearz(f): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2017
In my case,auntie would wet the bed and in the morning ask for my wet clothes so she can wash them. We usually wake up very early to dry the bed.
The second will not tell me on time that her bf is coming around (the guy stays in another state). What's annoying is that uncle will stay for like a week before going back and since I don't want to inconvenient them I will go and be staying with other friends who at a point got tired of me crashing in their place.
The third one will not let someone hear word about her boyfriend and all the gifts he buys her. Its just recently I found out the guy is a Reverend Father. I'm currently looking for a place of my own cos I don't want when God starts punishing her for messing with a Reverend my own things will be in the crossfire.

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by phaulzoe(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2017
My other roommate in 300L was Just too funny.

This guy name is choko, this funny guy can sleep for Africa.

He always skip classes because of sleep and his sleeping hours is 12am-3pm(most cases) afterward he will spend like 3hrs cooking. so that by 8pm he's out on yawo(flexing) till 11.30pm then he retires to bed.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Mavelshee(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:

Damn...

So much beauty for One
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by jonero4(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Mikkyjay17:
Mine was snoring MOG, it always sounds horrific at the middle of the night. and
He can store dirty plates for centuries!
my roommate can fart more than 50 times a night
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Adecks01(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Yuneehk:
Not denying you. I have denied you!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhn.........you be PETER II?
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Luckygurl(f): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Had one annoying Douglas then, he forms born again and wouldn't allow guys shine their girlfriend's in the room. Whenever bae visits he will be forming sleep. Until one day we planned for him. My roommate told her gf what he wants to do and luckily the girl agree.

He invited the girl over and Douglas as usual laid on the bed forming sleep. That's how my guy started undressing his gf and kissing her noisily. Douglas couldn't bear the whole scene and he ran out of the room. From that day onwards, whenever any of our gfs visits he will be the first to leave the room.

Eni-Njoku hall of Franco in UNN was fun shaa.

Chill!!
It's a normal thing to have guys visit girls in their hostel but girls going all the way to eni-njoku, mbanefo and the rest is not usual.
The usual taunts of guys all around would send the girl running for her life.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 27, 2017
ok......never had one, dont plan to have one either after reading all these things, i rather pay the rent completely & live by myself even if it's up to 200k.
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by savagefinder1: 12:19am On Apr 27, 2017
refiner:
I'm always lucky with roommates... wink

They act more like a mother to me and do most of d chores and pamper d hell outa me...that's why i am more like a spoilt brat... cheesy

What am i even typing?...oh...sleeping-typing...goodnight! undecided

smallie...

I expect nofn less from u

taking ur petit nature into consideration, u'ld easily pass off as a pet.

just kidding anyway.. smiley
refiner:

I'm not petite!!!!...i'm quite tall...taller than u... angry
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by damola1: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2017
phaulzoe:
My other roommate in 300L was Just too funny.

This guy name is choko, this funny guy can sleep for Africa.

He always skip classes because of sleep and his sleeping hours is 12am-3pm(most cases) afterward he will spend like 3hrs cooking. so that by 8pm he's out on yawo(flexing) till 11.30pm then he retires to bed.

I used to sleep even in exam hall. It's over a decade now I found it was because my glucose level is high.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by ahahnow: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2017
I used to live with a white oyibo girl who made my life hell. So on the day I was to move out of the dorm, I saw her school id card which contains the numerical password to the school inbox and such. I memorized the numerical details and left. One day I hacked into her email account with the numbers I memorized and went through her information. I saw some semi nude pics she sent to her doctor because she had a rash on her upper chest region. I then forwarded the email to everyone in the school and to everyone else on her contact list. I also saw an email where her former landlord gave her an eviction notice for smoking weed in the apartment. I forwarded that email to everyone in school including the school deans and her employer. It was so funny. I went back to her email a few days later and saw a response from the director of school housing. She was questioning the girl as to why she sent her that email and that she was going to investigate the matter and do an unannounced search in her room. It was great. One of the best revenges I ever pulled. The other nightmare roommate I taught a lesson was during NYSC ccamp. The girl was really angering me, so I stole her keys and threw in the toilet and sh.it in the toilet. I was even on my period so the whole place was bloody shi.t mess. When I was done I didnt flush the toilet so that if she she found it, she would have to look at something that reflects who she is on the inside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by NevetsIbot(m): 12:34am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:
I used to live with a white oyibo girl who made my life hell. So on the day I was to move out of the dorm, I saw her school id card which contains the numerical password to the school inbox and such. I memorized the numerical details and left. One day I hacked into her email account with the numbers I memorized and went through her information. I saw some semi nude pics she sent to her doctor because she had a rash on her upper chest region. I then forwarded the email to everyone in the school and to everyone else on her contact list. I also saw an email where her former landlord gave her an eviction notice for smoking weed in the apartment. I forwarded that email to everyone in school including the school deans and her employer. It was so funny. I went back to her email a few days later and saw a response from the director of school housing. She was questioning the girl as to why she sent her that email and that she was going to investigate the matter and do an unannounced search in her room. It was great. One of the best revenges I ever pulled. The other nightmare roommate I taught a lesson was during NYSC ccamp. The girl was really angering me, so I stole her keys and threw in the toilet and sh.it in the toilet. I was even on my period so the whole place was bloody shi.t mess. When I was done I didnt flush the toilet so that if she she found it, she would have to look at something that reflects who she is on the inside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
geeez. gross! Vomits

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Addicted2Women: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Luckygurl:

Chill!!
It's a normal thing to have guys visit girls in their hostel but girls going all the way to eni-njoku, mbanefo and the rest is not usual.
The usual taunts of guys all around would send the girl running for her life.
Tanker ??
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Addicted2Women: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:

You're immature

Only kids would send someone else's nude pictures to people

What did you achieve ??

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by daveP(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2017
ExAngel007:
Hmmm...
I once had this roommate, she loves meat so much that she stole frm our meals all the meat.

Then one day we prepared jollof rice and added cow dungs (disguised as the meat)....

u can guess how the story ended
Oh blood my God!!! shocked
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 27, 2017
PeakMilkOfTexas:
Lmao!
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Living with a roommate is not easy, all one need is self control till the year runs out.

Shoutout to all the ladies that changed roommate from 100L to final year. E no easy!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by elegushichilling: 1:02am On Apr 27, 2017
b3llo:
I had one who chew broken bottles and razor when his angry. He scared the shit outta me back then in secondary school.

I guess something is wrongly placed, positioned or missing in his head.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by hollowway44: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2017
I lived is a hostel that has 680 girls.
I lived in one particular room each section for 4 years and I had 3 roomates each year plus me making 4. For the 4yrs I had 12 different roommates. Lol...
Wit this now hw I go fit take answer is question?
Anyways, my worse roomate was a girl named blessing.
A fresher who didn't wait to settle down b4 getting a boyfriend.
Each time he goes to her guys hostel and return, she will be smelling sperm up and down. She comes late like 9-10pm. She wudnt av a bath der and not even in the hostel.she will sleep like that. I was forced to tell her to always bath after sex.
She vex for me till I graduate...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by elegushichilling: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Adecks01:
My roommate was always going out to clubs,joints,gardens and other tourist places to buy drinks and food for babes while he watch if he comes back he will brush up with garri before taking warm akpu with dry okra

chai!
Eniyan abidi yan yan
aye anomo neye
etun ti ko fun omo olomo, chai!
Akoni je egba aye o, Amin.
Aye mojuba!
Someone somewhere has given ur roomate bad spiritual duty which he must carry out, chai! Your friend will be free after undergoing deliverance session, chai!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Style007(m): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Lol I will say I had the worse rummy then in year 1. ma parents gave me full payment but I reasoned its way too high. so I opt to get a rummy and use the remaining money to pay for accreditation and development fee (40k) so I brought in this guy from MBA ise.. my people bought everything for me foodstuffs and all the necessary properties.. I was reasoning if everything finish he will bring his own. but I was totally wrong. throughout our stay together dude never bought any single foodstuffs even when coming back for new semester he will come only with his cloths. he won't buy common tissue rather if mine finish he will start washing with water.. chain that no suffered me

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:26am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:
This is wickedness and you shouldn't feel so good about doing all this. How can you invade the girl's privacy by sending a picture she innocently sent to her doctor because she had some health issues? Indeed we women are sometimes our enemies. Gosh!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by ahahnow: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're immature

Only kids would send someone else's nude pictures to people

What did you achieve ??

i achieved happiness
Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by Paxsphinx(m): 2:01am On Apr 27, 2017
ahahnow:
I hate you even without seeing you. You are not only wicked but demonic,gosh! How do u feel telling this story. U sound like one Onyeama,a terrible provocateur!

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience by lepasharon(f): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2017
paulaspearz:
In my case,auntie would wet the bed and in the morning ask for my wet clothes so she can wash them. We usually wake up very early to dry the bed.
The second will not tell me on time that her bf is coming around (the guy stays in another state). What's annoying is that uncle will stay for like a week before going back and since I don't want to inconvenient them I will go and be staying with other friends who at a point got tired of me crashing in their place.
The third one will not let someone hear word about her boyfriend and all the gifts he buys her. Its just recently I found out the guy is a Reverend Father. I'm currently looking for a place of my own cos I don't want when God starts punishing her for messing with a Reverend my own things will be in the crossfire

Is the Reverend fr a kid? Can he be messed with unless he wants to? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / The Hostel Nnamdi Azikiwe Built For UNN In Poor State (Photos) / Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.