Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate (698 Views)

Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) / Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
My people, working with some Lebanese company is like using a razor blade to cut down an iroko tree. Those guys would want you to work like a horse and pay you peanuts at the end of the day.

Today at my work place, a worker complained of headache so I went into the office just to get paracetamol for him, unfortunately one Lebanese idiot that always claim to be an oga at the site started questioning me.

That, why should I be giving workers drugs anyhow. that I should only give drugs to workers when they are about dying or with bleeding injury.

When I heard those words, I felt like commanding fire from heaven to consume him.

I reported the matter to other senior guys in the office and he came trying to challenge me.

Na then I suprised him, I told him I 'll get him arrested and send him to jail. The guy was shocked. I displayed my ISPON ID card as a professional safety officer.

Na other guys come dey beg me for site to cool down. This is a guy everyone fear at our work place. I even heard he beats up some workers.

My people, do not allow these illiterates with fare skin to intimidate you.

Once they do, threaten them with lawyers and court case, them go respect you.

It happens every day in many companies. We need to stand up for our rights.

3 Likes

Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Nne5: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Very good.

Once they do, threaten them with lawyers and court case them go respect you
This is Sooo true.

Lebanese and Indians tufia
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Dalastically: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bloody Racist.

They are the ancestors of BOKO HARAM.
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Angeleena(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lebanese, very poor heart less people... their maids,are not only maids,but sex slaves..
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bro... how do you expect workers to challenge them when most Nigerians don't even know their rights....
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzoclinton:
Bro... how do you expect workers to challenge them when most Nigerians don't even know their rights....

I tell you. That is the most painful part. My people gats wake up!
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can relate fully!!

Indiana, Chinese, Lebanese and Other Asian minors,

Those guys are pains in the ass!!
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:
Lebanese, very poor heart less people... their maids,are not only maids,but sex slaves..

Are you a maid to any of them?
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

I tell you. That is the most painful part. My people gats wake up!
It May Never Happen...
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Angeleena(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you a maid to any of them?
never,and even if I were to be,I wouldn't be oppressed, I don't condole maltreatment, if not,me and the so called master would appear on the dailies... but have seen,a victim of such,stupid men.
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by BiafranBushBoy: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

never,and even if I were to be,I wouldn't be oppressed, I don't condole maltreatment, if not,me and the so called master would appear on the dailies... but have seen,a victim of such,stupid men.

Lol... Maybe you are well to do!!

Poverty and being broke is so bad that you would condone the impossible just to have a little change in the pocket!!

I don't blame those bastard Asians!! He who plays the pipper dictates the tune!!
Re: An Ordinary Orange Seller From Lebanon Wants To Intimidate A Naija Graduate by Angeleena(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Maybe you are well to do!!

Poverty and being broke is so bad that you would condone the impossible just to have a little change in the pocket!!

I don't blame those bastard Asians!! He who plays the pipper dictates the tune!!
that's it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Nigeria To America – Getting Started Guide / Do Firms That Accept I.T Placement Pay Their I.T Student / The Awesome Literature Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.