Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:57 PM

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (19029 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

haha gbo gbo generations ke grin grin
Lol grin
See my life
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
victorian:

No comment. But if I should say one thing here . I read from the beginning what she said initially and let me quote from alexialin: Am delta, Warri and now prefer Edo .

Way back then,I was obssessed with marrying Igbo. But my two Igbo exs especially their families , way back made me realise what tribalism is all about and its for real.

Then I had to go back to the drawing board , work on myself and also change the kind of guys i date and tribe too. Edo guy came into my life and I realise delta and Edo have so many things in common and i really feel athome with my man from Edo and his family , and my other female friends and male friends from Edo state. smiley
It's like experiencing home in Lagos . its a deep and soul lifting experience . smiley
With speaking pidgin inclusive wink

Now with this write up from Alexialin, where did she insult Igbo tribe ? She only mentioned how bad she felt her two past relationship with Igbo guys didn't work out because of their parents .
After making this statements, black dagger and some other people here started insulting her morales , and which is wrong ! She had to fight back dirty , which I feel she shouldn't have done . she should simply ignored everyone of you .
So I feel that's where problems started , because she no longer want an Igbo man . and its not a crime. Its her choice , wish everyone must respect .
No one can force any tribe down her throat.

And one tossie is saying alexialin won't have long lasting relationship from henceforth , as if she is God and her creator .
Toosie doesn't know she is simply cursing herself. When one is blessed , no on can curse the person ,no matter how hard enemies try . and I pity her for making such statements on herself ,not Alexia .

That's all I can say for now. No more comments anymore from me .

Remember there is karma.

Goodbye .

God bless you kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

her initial post did not throw any inuslt at the igbos.she only said she never had it right with igbo guys then she resorted to dating other guys from other tribes.where is the insult in that? she was not offensive then but only when shades were thrown at her.

And you as well lefulefu kiss
Thanks smiley
And God bless you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
u wan come cause another quarrel too? grin
we'll leave it at that
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
u wan come cause another quarrel too? grin
we'll leave it at that
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
alexialin:

And you as well lefulefu kiss
Thanks smiley
And God bless you too smiley
..and u too wink

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
alexialin:

God bless you kiss

You are welcome dear smiley
Anytime .
Pls keep in touch and still waiting for my pm, i have an important discussion, I would love to chitchat with you.
Its important smiley
Have a goodevening dear.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
victorian:

You are welcome dear smiley
Anytime .
Pls keep in touch and still waiting for my pm, i have an important discussion, I would love to chitchat with you.
Its important smiley
Have a goodevening dear.

Ok ma'am smiley
Have sent the pm smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2017
lefulefu:

her initial post did not throw any inuslt at the igbos.she only said she never had it right with igbo guys then she resorted to dating other guys from other tribes.where is the insult in that? she was not offensive then but only when shades were thrown at her.

So u too even qouted jman06 to defend her lies.
First let me tell u...IT WAS VERY WRONG FOR HER TO LIE AGAINST A WHOLE TRIBE THAT THEY DISCRIMINATE... just becox of her few experinces.
And yet u didnt see that as an offence.? undecided
Dats what jman06 its trying to tell u.

And the first comment blackdagger made there was no insult there. He only adviced her how to get igbo men. Only for her to strat insulting igbo.
REMEBER GOD wenevr u ar covering up lies.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2017
victorian:

No comment. But if I should say one thing here . I read from the beginning what she said initially and let me quote from alexialin: Am delta, Warri and now prefer Edo .
Way back then,I was obssessed with marrying Igbo. But my two Igbo exs especially their families , way back made me realise what tribalism is all about and its for real.
Then I had to go back to the drawing board , work on myself and also change the kind of guys i date and tribe too. Edo guy came into my life and I realise delta and Edo have so many things in common and i really feel athome with my man from Edo and his family , and my other female friends and male friends from Edo state. smiley
It's like experiencing home in Lagos . its a deep and soul lifting experience . smiley
With speaking pidgin inclusive wink

Now with this write up from Alexialin, where did she insult Igbo tribe ? She only mentioned how bad she felt her two past relationship with Igbo guys didn't work out because of their parents .
After making this statements, black dagger and some other people here started insulting her morales , and which is wrong ! She had to fight back dirty , which I feel she shouldn't have done . she should simply ignored everyone of you .
So I feel that's where problems started , because she no longer want an Igbo man . and its not a crime. Its her choice , wish everyone must respect .
No one can force any tribe down her throat.
And one tossie is saying alexialin won't have long lasting relationship from henceforth , as if she is God and her creator .
Toosie doesn't know she is simply cursing herself. When one is blessed , no on can curse the person ,no matter how hard enemies try . and I pity her for making such statements on herself ,not Alexia .
That's all I can say for now. No more comments anymore from me .
Remember there is karma.
Goodbye .

Really?..
im really really suprised.. u quoted jman06.
Can u be truthful to urself that blackdagger insulted her in his first comment? undecided.
U had d time to quote all she said but u didnt hav time to quote all black dagget said to point out the insult he made?..

ANYWAYS I LIKE UR LAST LINE "REMEMBER THERE IS KARMA"...
and like i said except dat lady appologised on this forum.. she would be kicked out again in her relationshed becos she lied and u supported her with bias.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Fmartin:
which tribe in nigeria will you like to marry apart from your own tribe?

share with us.. smiley
Kalabari.
Because of the fatting room idea.
Wanna see if I can ever add weight.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Antivirus92(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by alexialin: 6:51pm On Apr 26 Jman06 : Sorry about your experience with those igbo exes. The problem is that many igbo parents have this bigoted believe that ladies from delta { especially the non igbo parts} and edo are promiscous and would not be faithful to their sons. But now many igbo guys defy their families and marry their ladies regardless tribe. Well its unfortunate the Igbo parents are so myopic. Because promiscuity is not written on the forehead of certain tribes .. But if u want to go down that route? Who am I not to oblige your statement . Everyone knows in club houses and hotels, is Igbo ladies u will find there , in majority selling their bodies for peanuts .its well known fact ! Especially in Lagos and in the north ..lol Even in campuses , Igbo ladies thrive in prostitution there . Sorry my Igbo ladies in this category out there , for revealing this secret. Cause villagers at home and Igbo guys abroad have no idea what they are paying high bride price on.. So my brother , if its promiscuity your parents and other Igbo parents are worried about ? They should come to Lagos and see what their future brides are doing with series of men from all tribes . And that's fact!

you didn't see her insults??
I think her comment above is a compliment ( Quote) ( Report ) 7 Likes ( Like ) ( Share )
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by spencekat(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Efik
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2017
tossie101:

Really?..
im really really suprised.. u quoted jman06.
Can u be truthful to urself that blackdagger insulted her in his first comment? undecided.
U had d time to quote all she said but u didnt hav time to quote all black dagget said to point out the insult he made?..

ANYWAYS I LIKE UR LAST LINE "REMEMBER THERE IS KARMA"...
and like i said except dat lady appologised on this forum.. she would be kicked out again in her relationshed becos she lied and u supported her with bias.

Come and force apology out from my mouth.
You go wait taya !
Whatever u wish me , i send it back to you
Am in my fiance's house , preparing for our wedding . Everything is on gear . tongue
He even said I should ignore u bunch of foolls..and let's see who will come and take me away from his house .. tongue

Frustrated animals . tongue
U are cursing yourself
And none of your relationship will ever work .. U will remain single and lonely for life in Jesus name amen and amen .
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
alexialin:

You go wait taya !
Am in my fiance's house , preparing for our wedding . Everything is on gear . tongue
He even said I should ignore u bunch of foolls..and let's see who will come and take me away from his house .. tongue

U are cursing yourself
And none of your relationship will ever work .. U will remain single and lonely for life in Jesus name amen and amen .
tossie101:

So u too even qouted jman06 to defend her lies.
First let me tell u...IT WAS VERY WRONG FOR HER TO LIE AGAINST A WHOLE TRIBE THAT THEY DISCRIMINATE... just becox of her few experinces.
And yet u didnt see that as an offence.? undecided
Dats what jman06 its trying to tell u.

And the first comment blackdagger made there was no insult there. He only adviced her how to get igbo men. Only for her to strat insulting igbo.
REMEBER GOD wenevr u ar covering up lies.
ok tossie i have heard u and alexialin abeg e don do.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 12:44am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

You go wait taya !

U are cursing yourself

U ARE A DERANGED NIMWIT.

he will kick u out again watch and see.
THAT MAREIAGE WILL NEVA WORK UNTILL U APOLOGIZE ...
NO FORCING U HERE.
JESUS CAN NEVA ANWER A LYING DEVIL..
HE IS A JUST GOD..MARK MY WORDS SOMEWHERE. I HAVNT SAID SOMETHIN WITHOUT IT HAPPENING...
THAT MAREIAGE IS A FAILURE... EVEN IF U WED.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 30, 2017
tossie101:

U ARE A DERANGED NIMWIT.

he will kick u out again watch and see.
THAT MAREIAGE WILL NEVA WORK UNTILL U APOLOGIZE ...
NO FORCING U HERE.
JESUS CAN NEVA ANWER A LYING DEVIL..
HE IS A JUST GOD..MARK MY WORDS SOMEWHERE. I HAVNT SAID SOMETHIN WITHOUT IT HAPPENING...
THAT MAREIAGE IS A FAILURE... EVEN IF U WED.

Ntor!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Kikikikikikiki... grin grin grin grin
Rantings of a frustrated over used hoe ! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be only mark your words tongue
Mark my foot! grin

Lol cheesy

Chai , she is so pained grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

Hahahahhaha see old fat fatty acid callin me old woman grin grin grin cheesy.

Watch out and see how that MARRIAGE hits rock miss fatty acid.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

No be only mark your words tongue
Mark my foot! grin

Lol cheesy

Chai , she is so pained grin cheesy cheesy

Idi.ot ur promiscuit throw u out of mareiage 3 times and u kept wailing for over a year.

Another wailing comming
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bleeped and dumped by 3 igbo men
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2017
tossie101:

Hahahahhaha see old fat fatty acid callin me old woman grin grin grin cheesy.

Watch out and see how that MARRIAGE hits rock miss fatty acid.

Ntorr!!!

God punish you and your cohorts!

U think am scared?
Keep watching !

Lol, go ask your babalawo about me , u go know how far .. You and your babalawo go shiver!
Empty barrel! Making noise !
U think its by screaming ! I pity you!
Try me and u will see the other side of life

Frustrated over used pussssyyy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

Ntorr!!!

U think am scared?
Keep watching !
Lol, go ask your babalawo about me , u go know how far .. You and your babalawo go shiver!

Warri prostitue thrown out of marriage.
See how u lookinng like a witch and u calling God.
Hahahahahahahaha...
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2017
tossie101:

Idi.ot ur promiscuit throw u out of mareiage 3 times and u kept wailing for over a year.

Another wailing comming
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bleeped and dumped by 3 igbo men
Hehehehehehehehe

We will see who will wail at the end !

Just watch your life go down the drain like smoke!

Ntorr!

Yeye dey smell!

Fucvk off!

Lemme leave u to think of me all night and throughout the rest of your life , till u die of old lonely age!
U are just empty! So empty u are pathethic .

Rant all night ,am off to bed tongue tongue
If u like drink poison or slit your throat , that's your portion .

Lol grin grin cheesy cheesy
Chai!

Keep it up ! Empty goat!

Bye bye!!!! cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 1:01am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

Ntorr!!!

U think am scared?
Keep watching !

Hahahahhehhehehehehehe.
See this one 3 igbo men knacked u for over a year..and u still callin one over used. grin
U no dey shame??
u hoping for marriage.. hahahahahhaha.
Who wana marry a hoe and keep as a wife.
Trust my igbo men heheheheheh.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

Ntorr!

Yeye dey smell!

Fucvk off!
Lemme leave u to think of me all night and throughout the rest of your life , till u die of old lonely age!
Chai!
Keep it up ! Empty goat!
Bye bye!!!! cheesy

Ehhehehehehehhehe u cant even compose a meaningful line see how disjointed and disconnected ur comment is... hahahhahaha

U ARE GONNA BE KICKED OUT AGAIN BCOZ U ARE A HOE... AND NO SAME MAN WOULD WANA KEEP A HOE AS A WIFE.
hehehehehehehehehe...
MISS FATTY ACID.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by tossie101(f): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2017
alexialin:

Ntorr!
Yeye dey smell!
Fucvk off!
Chai!

Keep it up ! Empty goat!
Bye bye!!!! cheesy

Ok LETS SEE.... LETS SEE HOW A HIE IS GONNA STAY PUT IN MARRIAGE. grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by khiaa(f): 4:17am On Apr 30, 2017
luminouz:
Well am Yoruba!!!!Any tribe from any country in any continent on any planet in any solar system of any sector/quadrant of any galaxy of any universe will DO!!!!

That's right baby. smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by harffie(m): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2017
I'm Yoruba but I'd love Hausa, Igbo or South South babe. Any tribe sef...as long as she's pretty...
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
harffie:
I'm Yoruba but I'd love Hausa, Igbo or South South babe. Any tribe sef...as long as she's pretty...
who no like a beautiful woman cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Antivirus92:
yeah, from that your comment full of pains and anger we deduced that you're not concerned about Igbo ladies.

but why should you be concerned anyway when you are a no match for them??
antivirus92
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by samwise99(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
olasaad:

Lol...na Bollywood movie's, most of them you see around are not that pretty, they are just there as Nigga girls are even sexy than them because average India are fat.

I believe U joor

Bollywood indian babes are 100% spotless
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by samwise99(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
supernet4:
Will love to marry an house man
I hear they pamper their wife
Na Tru?

Lol

Get ready to get co-wife partners
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? by Liftkid(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yoruba girl and am dating one wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.