Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe (41637 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by hornyofife: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
As twitted from his account.

Ex Aviation minister Osita Chidoka:

Nnamdi's bail conditions will be met, hopefully government will obey the judiciary

https://mobile.twitter.com/osita_chidoka/status/856861763513593857

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
This will be a technical knockout (TKO) to the Afonja rascals perambulating upandan #Biafra threads

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by EdCure: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igbo leaders need to come to the guy's rescue.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by BlackDBagba: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
People need to listen. He said he's not coming out without his friends....

Get them bail too and let's all move on.

I'm tired already.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Justice Binta Nyako has simply validated Nnamdi Kanu's argument that Nigeria could be a zoo

Any other country of the world were equality before the law means something the requirement will be only citizens or passport carrying Nationals can stand as surety, here rather than focus on Citizenship a High court judge wants to focus on Race and Tribe

This for me is evidence that Racism and Tribalism is institutionalised and the judge should bury her head in shame!

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmm chidoka

Can you meet up

We won't discharge him

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
EdCure:

Please don't involve Igbo leaders

Rather tell those crooks called ipob to meet the bail term

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
EdCure:
300 million is piece of cake as far as the Igbo's are concerned. It'll take nothing to meet those bail conditions. When Chukwu Okike Abiama has sent you, even your enemies will fall out for your course consciously or not.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by sekundosekundo: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Sarrki, you dey give wahala here o!.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

[s]Please don't involve Igbo leaders

Rather tell those crooks called ipob to meet the bail term[/s]

Have you seen Buhari since thus week? I heard one reporter was expelled from the zoo rock that he's insinuating baba is on hibernate. #saibaba

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by EdCure: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nnamdi KANU may be a recklessly lousy idiot, but this is Nigeria where you can't fight against social injustice and the oppression of your people with the toga of intellectual sophistication, liberalism or political correctness.

Prominent Igbo leaders must stop playing the childish politics of selfish appeasement. They must pool resources to rescue Kanu because he's fighting a just cause.
The Yoruba's whom they so love to hate have to out to be the only people sticking their neck out to help Kanu.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
EdCure:
Nnamdi KANU may be a recklessly lousy idiot, but this is Nigeria where you can't fight against social injustice and the oppression of your people with the toga of intellectual sophistication, liberalism or political correctness.

Prominent Igbo leaders must stop playing the childish politics of selfish appeasement. They must pool resources to rescue Kanu because he's fighting a just cause.
The Yoruba's whom they so love to hate have to out to be the only people sticking their neck out to help Kanu.

Playing the Yoruba card and insulting Kanu at the same time tells me you're a citizen of the brown roof republic

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by XerXers: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
The bail condition is a piece of cake, the only problem is the other co-defendants

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by EdCure: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:
playing the Yoruba card and insulting Kanu at the same time tells me you're a citizen of the brown roof republic
I'm Edo.

That said, your understanding of my post is not up to me. Afterall, it is a well established fact that some of you IPOBians have the loathsome rejection for intellectual objectivism.

You lots are shining crystals of colossal idiocy!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ariesbull: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thank Lord that I am igbo

I feel so proud
I feel so thankful to chukwu

Ifele agighi eme Igbo

Otolo gbagbuo ndi ojooo

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
EdCure:

I'm Edo.

That said, your understanding of my post is not up to me. Afterall, it is a well established fact that some of you IPOBians have the loathsome avarice for intellectual objectivism.

Ok, you're a lousy Edo boy. Your analysis of whether Kanu needs support or not is trash that is not needed. Move on to a thread talking of Oshiomole begging for SGF position from his Fulani lord and master

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by EdCure: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:
Ok, you're a lousy Edo boy. Your analysis of whether Kanu needs support or not is trash that is not needed. Move on to a thread talking of Oshiomole begging for SGF position from his Fulani lord and master

They never get it, do they?

...SMH!

Na dis kind lack of sense make your dilector don spend close to 2 years under incarceration.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by AnuforoIK: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
hornyofife:
As twitted from his account

Up PDP other PDP members like Fayose must show solidarity
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Mynd666: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu that haven't eaten good food in weeks will be poking nose into Biafra matters. Just two small boys at main market can pay 100m. The issue here is whether Nnamdi Kanu wants to go home or not.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by gberra: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Slaves of the Nation are you sure you really can?... Observing...

Igbos are fools cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Realist2: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

my friend whether bail conditions met or not Kanu was programmed to leave prison before Anambra Guber polls, because APC will be beating blue and black if he remain in prison till then irrespective of APC candidate. Remember what i told you concerning Ebonyi LGs , poll, have you checked the results ?.

6 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by paramakina202: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
EdCure:

My friend just shut it!
Is Chidoka a yorobaman,or those who received bullets for Kanu are they also YorobAss?
And yes Fayose is our man and living his Igbo tittle of Nwanne di na mba 1 of Igboland.

65 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Realist2:

my friend whether bail conditions met or, Kanu was programmed to leave prison before Anambra Guber polls, because APC will be beating blue and black if he remain in prison till then irrespective of APC candidate. Remember what i told you concerning Ebonyi LGs , poll, have you checked the results ?.

I don't care which party win

My concern is individual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
EdCure:

[s]They never get it, do they?

...SMH!

Na dis kind lack of sense make your dilector don spend close to 2 years under incarceration.[/s]

Pained Edonja! You that didn't spend years under incarceration, is your life anything close to 100th fraction of another 100th of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's life? Edo BMC crew living on click allowance.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Realist2: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

I don't care which party win

My concern is individual

What we elder see sitting, a child can't see even he climbs Oroko tree. Do you know that some soft- landing negotiations as per 2019 election is going on which has make Kanu a gold fish.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Slaves of the Nation are you sure you really can?... Observing...

Igbos are fools cry

Painment. Pls don't die just yet. Wait till we get our freedom pls. Where again are you from pls? BRR?

34 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Smoothie01(f): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
paramakina202:

My friend just shut it!
Is Chidoka a yorobaman,or those who received bullets for Kanu are they also YorobAss?
And yes Fayose is our man and living his Igbo tittle of Nwanne di na mba 1 of Igboland.
Not our man biko....for all I know, his motives are not entirely clear...there's smtin called " carrot & stick"

6 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by alezzy13: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
#yawn!

And the mouth-making continues. Meet the conditions and stop making noise. yeye
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by paramakina202: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smoothie01:

Not our man biko....for all I know, his motives are not entirely clear...there's smtin called " carrot & stick"
Do you know what his motive is?

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by alezzy13: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
BTW, who be this guy sef?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Smoothie01(f): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
paramakina202:
Do you know what his motive is?
Read my post you quoted.... I said his motives are not entirely clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by paramakina202: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smoothie01:

Read my post you quoted.... I said his motives are not entirely clear
Lets leave it at that since you don't know his motive yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.