Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; (1324 Views)

House For Sale In PH Owner Needs Money Urgently / Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute Close To Berger For 3ml(non Negotiable) / Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute Close To Berger For 2million (non Negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
A half plof of fully fenced land is up for 1.5ml at iboko area of ishashi. A plot of land goes for 8ml but the owner urgently needs money.

Land is fully fenced*
Build and park in*
5 mins to berger by bike*
50naira transport by bus*

Golden opportunity as a 2 bedroom flat for 300/350k

Call/whatsapp agent on 090
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Berger market has been demolished to give way for a shopping that will house shoprite and other mega stores and just rite owned by obasanjo is along that same berger axis. From berger to ishashi by bike 7mins and is 100naira while bus is 50naira.

What are you waiting? Call or whatsapp that number now
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
The owner is in desperate need of cash. This is a gooden opportunity.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by FitnessDoctor: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:
The owner is in desperate need of cash. This is a gooden opportunity.

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... If you are interesting in getting people who would really buy from you at an affordable rate... You can contact me by mail here

healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Keep the calls coming...
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Firat come first buy..
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stop drinking away your future.. Yes, i am talking to you. Invest in properties and secure your future
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hellooooo
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:
Hellooooo
Awayu
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shegzy8:
Awayu

Ayam foine kiss
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:

Ayam foine kiss
is that you on your profile...damn,you look so beautiful...lol
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shegzy8:
is that you on your profile...damn,you look so beautiful...lol

Onukwu a, no let me change am for you now o.. No be your type i dey find here.

See his pinched pimpled face. Broke and ugly someborry cheesy
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Still available o...
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:

Onukwu a, no let me change am for you now o.. No be your type i dey find here.

See his pinched pimpled face. Broke and ugly someborry cheesy
you just showed how stupid you are..it was so obvious i was joking...well the only reason i wont get vexed i cos all your description doesnt qualify me,i gat no pimples,am not broke...nawa for girls o...that was pure sarcasm
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shegzy8:
you just showed how stupid you are..it was so obvious i was joking...well the only reason i wont get vexed i cos all your description doesnt qualify me,i gat no pimples,am not broke...nawa for girls o...that was pure sarcasm

Anuofia mmuo. Feck you with your sacasm and go play with ya mates.

I dey sell land this one dey find person wey e go toast cheesy

Gerrarahere so that better customers go see where dem go siddon biko.

Iru ewu alias pimple face tongue
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Boys and girls of nairaland, come and secure by buying this land...

You can ask your sugardaddies/mummies to buy this land for you.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:

Anuofia mmuo. Feck you with your sacasm and go play with ya mates.

I dey sell land this one dey person wey e go toast cheesy

Gerrarahere so that better customers go see where dem go siddon biko.

Iru ewu alias pimple face tongue
Thats to show how low your mentality is...so you already concluded am trying to toast you..i really dont like to exchange words..oniranu oponu ode..
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's just 1.5million
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shegzy8:
Thats to show how low your mentality is...so you already concluded am trying to toast you..i really dont like to exchange words..oniranu oponu ode..

Pimpled ass man, why else will you salivating like a thirsty he-goat on my thread?

Buy the land and i promise to give you a lap dance( oriegwu) E remain to gather money buy na cheesy

Smally, pls go to romance section before i change am for you now shocked
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
8 mins to ojodu berger... This is a golden opportunity
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:

Pimpled ass man, why else will you salivating like a thirsty he-goat on my thread?

Buy the land and i promise to give you a lap dance( oriegwu) E remain to gather money buy na cheesy

Smally, pls go to romance section before i change am for you now shocked
Seriously am not pained...i almost all section when i see a thread i like..i dont have pimples at all....so you are willing to give a guy you dont know lap dance.....i really hate abusing people...just hope you get a buyer soon...you no even sabi if i get buyer or fit get buyer
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shegzy8:
Seriously am not pained...i almost all section when i see a thread i like..i dont have pimples at all....so you are willing to give a guy you dont know lap dance.....i really hate abusing people...just hope you get a buyer soon...you no even sabi if i get buyer or fit get buyer

Abuse(s) turns me on...
Btw, what's with you and "i don't have pimples"? Lol

Bye Tiger... cheesy

Land for sale o...
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:

Abuse(s) turns me on...
Btw, what's with you and "i don't have pimples"? Lol

Bye Tiger... cheesy

Land for sale o...
It is cause i dont have pimples...thank monkey...aje awa o
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shegzy8:
It is cause i dont have pimples...thank monkey...aje awa o

Oga pimples, Amin o..
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by Shegzy8(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilode100:

Oga pimples, Amin o..
Madam...have you now sold it
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Ishashi Akute For 1.5ml. Owner Needs Money Urgently; by kilode100(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Another half plot will be coming up soon...

A Nairaland member bought it

(1) (Reply)

Royal Flex Estate Sangotedo Monastry Road. N5m (Behind Shoprite- Novare Mall) / Land., Uncompleted House Completed For Cheap Price / Land Owners In Abeokuta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.