Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? (380 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by okpismart: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2017

Do you consider Nigerian police as your friend?

Brief Info about Nigerian Police:

The Nigerian Police (NP) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. The NP is a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs. The agency is currently headed by IGP Ibrahim Kpotun Idris.

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/10024-question-of-day-do-you-consider-police-as-your-friend
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by greatnaija01: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
YES O, After i met soldiers
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by greatgod2012(f): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
They're never and will never be my friend! However, they're necessary evils in the society!
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by delishpot: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Not really. It depends ds on the psychology of the one I meet. If the offer is honest and not abusive, yes if the officer is a devil then not my friend at all
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by Libo45: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
If police dn suffer u b4, u no go ask dis kind question.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by Jakumo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
I know for a fact that Nigerian police officers are my friends because whenever I encounter them I hear things like the following :

"My friend, park well."

"My friend, we no dey here to count bridge. Do something better, as weekend concern."

"My friend, make you no waste my time, and do as correct man suppose do. After dem go complain say police gun too dey mis-faya."

"My friend, dis ya grammar dey too much. If you let we oga hear am for ya mouth, dem go take blanla put contour for ya head."

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
The way my heart reacts why I hear "police is your friend" undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by AkProsper(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
No,
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
For a country were police officers raids people in betting and viewing centers shows that N!ger!a is a zoo country and any daft who critisize Kanu for calling N!ger!a a zoo is a goat !
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by kcclink: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
for where? I dey mad?
Re: Question Of The Day: Do You Consider Police As Your Friend? by okpismart: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
YES O, After i met soldiers

lol

(1) (Reply)

Every Young Man Must Read These Sites / Jonathan Used Boko Haram Insurgency To Turn Nigeria To His ATM - Obasanjo / Ex-pdp Secretary, Councillors, 500 Others Join APC In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.