Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (63192 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Ramaa(m): 4:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Good for her.....
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by amanze15(m): 4:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Goldenheart:
angry some Fat girls Sha can be emotionally Weak, easily get Depressed, n have Low self esteem! sad
they struggle with self-esteem undecided undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 26, 2017
it kills me a thousand times when I see people hurt themselves because someone dumps them. if he or she dumps you for any reason whatsoever there is a possibility that someone somewhere else will love you for everything he or she hated about you... be it your body size ,emotions and everything you think you need to change about you. please let's love us. #suicide is not an option.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by mathy2p2: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Abu look na me still cause that one olosho

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by EppPliss: 6:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Cashkito(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2017
That's So Bad sad
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by adecz: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Why are they jumping into conclusion of
suicide in absence Of investigation
or suicide note?

A while back, someone in police custody
somewhere in nigeria was reported
to have commited suicide by shooting
himself TWICE in the heart... shocked
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2017
dre11:

[b]Female Cop killed herself because of heartbreak

http://mynewsgh.com/female-cop-killed-herself-because-of-heartbreak-garu-commander/

what if she was murdered? To me the matter should be investigated.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by mechanics(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Promising officer, see how she just terminate her life, i don't know why suicide is the last resort for some people, she should have been patient so that the right one will come one day.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by oodua1stson: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Just 31 years of age, and there are many promising ebony dudes in Ghana she can eventually get married to, if only she was patient.

Too bad, she is gone for good... .

... to HELL FIRE
you see why people with common sense no longer take religion serious? The lies that were forced down your throat has clouded your sense of reasoning so much that you have to insert your bullshit into every situation
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Pearly255(f): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Instead of you to frame him up and jail him for no reason just to ease the heartbreak u go kill yourself

What a dumb thing to do...

Come break my rocky heart naw you go tire sef.

Some ladies are just too soft. .. Rip to the dead.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by ecstasy30(f): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2017
They should carry proper investigation and be sure it wasn't murder. How can someone end her life cos of a man
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2017
3 options she had..... knife, noose and Ak47 ... she chose to go by the Ak 47.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by GloryGloryRufus(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Donsammi:

that imprint is
GHANA POLICE.

you jst rush write make we check ur signature.

take life slow and steady!
.... NA THAI KIND TIN DEY MAKE SOME PEOPLE FAIL EXAM AND THEM GO BEGIN BLAME VILLAGE PEOPLE. RUSHING INTO CONCLUSION.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by silversonuc(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2017
beautiful232:
no man is worth dying for...
rip tho
Abia........ mba a na abara agu
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Pearly255:
Instead of you to frame him up and jail him for no reason just to ease the heartbreak u go kill yourself

What a dumb thing to do...

Come break my rocky heart naw you go tire sef.

Some ladies are just too soft. .. Rip to the dead.

Oshey!!!

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by hardbody: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2017
EKITI001:
Instead of suicide I will fight over the lover

WATCH: Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLj4HEdwlU

Liar. These are students fighting over stolen undies. This fight has been on youtube for years.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Khd95:
Nd she died

how can she die? Is it not just suicide?
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by emeijeh(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2017
oodua1stson:
you see why people with common sense no longer take religion serious? The lies that were forced down your throat has clouded your sense of reasoning so much that you have to insert your bullshit into every situation

Shut up.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by emeijeh(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2017
felaismyhero:
did i hear u say just,unmarried 31year old in africa wit our societal pressures and her badluck wit relationship and u say just?!!!,do u stay in the us or d uk,otherwise u must be joking.and as to hell,who cares?,dats if dere is even hell.i feel for her,RIP Maam
Keep quiet and repent.
Hell is real
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2017
beautiful232:
no man is worth dying for...

Tell that to Jesus Christ angry
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by frankblinkz(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2017
who even introduce suicide self.......Africans just be learning everything as if them they gv suicide award..
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Gkemz: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Everybody is blaming her for her action but have you try to put yourself in her shoes. I believe nobody would choose to commit suicide if s/he had options. The healthcare system should be part of the blame for its failure to make provision for accessible psychiatric support for people like this. How many of those who committed suicide had access to psychiatric facility. Rehabilitation centers in Africa is regarded as home for the mentally deranged making it difficult for people with suicidal tendencies to associate with because of the discrimination. May God forgive her soul and grant her eternal rest.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Shut up.

emeijeh:

Keep quiet and repent.
Hell is real

Seriously what evidence of hell or heaven do you have?? It's all in your mind, and if you choose to believe they exist what right do I or anyone else have to tell you to believe otherwise, likewise you reading out a verdict that you can't substantiate.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by bluejean(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Stfu, living warrior

u got no chill bro
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by Donsammi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloryGloryRufus:
.... NA THAI KIND TIN DEY MAKE SOME PEOPLE FAIL EXAM AND THEM GO BEGIN BLAME VILLAGE PEOPLE. RUSHING INTO CONCLUSION.
I tire for them o
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé by felaismyhero(m): 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Keep quiet and repent. Hell is real
lol,ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.