Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation (39786 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Photos From Halima Abubakar 34th Birthday Party / Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by JamieNaija(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar who just had a successful fibroid removal operation in India, has come out to share pictures of the operation and also blast fake Nollywood friends who didn't care to check up on her, telling them not to ever like her pictures.

She thanked God for a successful operation and warned her fake colleagues to stop with the fake love, read below:

When being strong is the only option you have#This is what fibroids fibrosis looks like swipe #God is the greatest #will share more when am back#peaceandlove Thank you all for your support and prayers.And few of my Nollywood family who constantly check up on me the rest are not important and don't like my pics pls

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/halima-abubakar-shares-photo-from-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by poshestmina(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eyaaah!...no wonder she was always looking pregnant .thank God for a successful surgery and wish her a speedy recovery .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Kobicove(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow! The fibroid is quite big!

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by nkwako: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kobicove:
Wow! The fibroid is quite big!

Quite big are u serious lool go to General hospital ikeja u will know what big is that can't be more than 15wks size general hospital u will see 15kg mass my dear u don't know what big is when it comes to fibroid

35 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Drversatile: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thank God it was successful ,passing through the shadow of death no easy

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by softwerk(f): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Witches of her village have fallen to the wizardry of the Indian Doctors sad

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Lastpharoah33: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Can you please add graphic to this post.. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by princechurchill(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nwanne kedu onye ji ahihia kam se,

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by NLProblemChild(m): 12:14am On Apr 26, 2017
ehya.. rip to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by juman(m): 1:33am On Apr 26, 2017
So removing ordinary fibroid people go abroad, no competent hospital that can do that.
nigeria is a waste of a country.
The useless apc doing nothing except noise making.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by nkwako: 2:48am On Apr 26, 2017
juman:
So removing ordinary fibroid people go abroad, no competent hospital that can do that.
nigeria is a waste of a country.
The useless apc doing nothing except noise making.

She decided to when it comes to fibroid removal Nigerian doctors are good

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by duduade: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2017
You go know say as they ignore am... E pain am gan... That's life... Everyman for hin self!!!
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Akshow: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
People will use everything and anything to trend this days. Everything gbam! Social media. Mumu ghel

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Flexherbal(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Wishing her a very quick recovery!
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by yeyeboi(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Greatigbos(f): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2017
must every one know that u do surgery...things are not private anymore

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Timiblanko(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Too bad no functional hospital in Nigeria, before small thing rich once are out of the country while poor people stay ; suffer pain and die, what a country we are, Hospital with better standard and equipment should be built and maintain well here in Nigeria
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Ahmadgani(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Hard luck
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by kizygist: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Such is life. You know people who are your friends when you are you in difficulty. In difficulty, that is when you know your true friends.
Apply for permanent staff in a leading Nigerian commercial bank
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-permanent-staff-recruitment-leading-nigerian-bank-2017/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Ayoswit(f): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Deepfreezer(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Nne sorry its well. Thank God for ur life.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by sod09(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2017
wtf is wrong with dis notice me celebs ,she is not d only one to have fibroid or remove it.
y d unnecessary attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Hygist: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2017
oh
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Costello559(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.
Rip kwa? Read well before you comment... Unless say u dy wish d fibroid rip... Lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by eagleeye2: 9:03am On Apr 26, 2017
nkwako:

She decided to when it comes to fibroid removal Nigerian doctors are good
How much would it have cost if it were in Nigeria?
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by nairalandfreak(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Deeypeey(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2017
I tot OP said "Graphic Pictures" ..all I can see is a piece of liver that is ready to be roasted...hehehehehe
Happy Birthday to me..show some luv guyz
cc Tosyne2much...happy bday too brodha...and every celebrant of the day...love y'all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Titheman(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2017
sobori tell me why we need to see her fibroid
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by dreezybines: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.

Abeg who died in this story now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by eagleeye2: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Greatigbos:
must every one know that u do surgery...things are not private anymore
Maybe there is a lesson or a message she wants to pass across.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by VickyRotex(f): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.

Ahhhhh! Fear God na! You wan kill am? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Sirheny007(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2017
princechurchill:
Nwanne kedu onye ji ahihia kam se,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.