Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation (39790 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Photos From Halima Abubakar 34th Birthday Party / Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Grundig: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Whaoooooooo

This is my first time of seeing a fibroid. And someone is saying this is not big? You gotta be kiddin me.

Jesus!
My level of respect for women has grown even further.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by dessz(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by weedtheweeds: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2017
wow! she is bold. I respect her for this.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by harriet412(f): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2017
How much does it cost to remove fibroid in Nigeria... I don't know if its a little bit cheaper...
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by absoluteSuccess: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Wow

Get our fibroid shrinking kit today.

Call 08097 17 4000.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Deeypeey:
I tot OP said "Graphic Pictures" ..all I can see is a piece of liver that is ready to be roasted...hehehehehe
Happy Birthday to me..show some luv guyz
cc Tosyne2much...happy bday too brodha...and every celebrant of the day...love y'all
Happy Birthday my birthday mate.. May we live to enjoy great things of life

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by one4GOD(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
juman:
So removing ordinary fibroid people go abroad, no competent hospital that can do that.
nigeria is a waste of a country.
The useless apc doing nothing except noise making.
I think its as a result of not been well informed. If you do your research you will know that we have very capable hands to operate on Fibroids. I did mine about a year ago after all the fear and negative information based on yesteryears information on fibroid. But believe me I never had any complications afterwards and in less than two days I was FULLY back to my normal life and this has changed my impression about this issue and I encourage anyone suffering from fibroid to go and remove the useless tumor.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by bedspread: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
So e don reach like dis? Showing of fibroids now...ISSOKAY
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Itulah(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Oops!! shocked
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Amarabae(f): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2017
She lack sense pls! Why showing the world that you did fibroid operation? why not make it secret? This social media madness is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2017
nkwako:

She decided to when it comes to fibroid removal Nigerian doctors are good
just sharap!
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Missmossy(f): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God for her life cheesy not everyone survives the operation.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by mayortm001(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Are you serious?
The fibroid big o
BTW: na she be that
All this make up artistes can facially change somone over night.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by mayortm001(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.
Hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by barallanee(f): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Pls who is the person snapping the picture
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by jantavanta(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
one4GOD:
I think its as a result of not been well informed. If you do your research you will know that we have very capable hands to operate on Fibroids. I did mine about a year ago after all the fear and negative information based on yesteryears information on fibroid. But believe me I never had any complications afterwards and in less than two days I was FULLY back to my normal life and this has changed my impression about this issue and I encourage anyone suffering from fibroid to go and remove the useless tumor.

Thank you for your enlightening response. I was told that it can also be removed during child delivery. Is it possible?
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
You never heal finish, you don start beef. Na wa for you wo.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by omolayomi06: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar who just had a successful fibroid removal operation in India, has come out to share pictures of the operation and also blast fake Nollywood friends who didn't care to check up on her, telling them not to ever like her pictures.

She thanked God for a successful operation and warned her fake colleagues to stop with the fake love, read below:

When being strong is the only option you have#This is what fibroids fibrosis looks like swipe #God is the greatest #will share more when am back#peaceandlove Thank you all for your support and prayers.And few of my Nollywood family who constantly check up on me the rest are not important and don't like my pics pls

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/halima-abubakar-shares-photo-from-her.html

if you see them looking good like this you won't know what they carry inside them....,,, God please save the unmarried men of nowadays from all the daughters of Jezebel that know there Heath status and won't split it out until marriage.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by iliyande(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2017
what is wrong with this generation ......

sharing anything shocked
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by seunakin231(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Congrats o n The successful session, time to get married and Stop flaunting curves......
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2017
waow! there is no privacy or secrets anymore.. this internet has forced everyone to share what they hide from their loved ones in the open
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by fergie001: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.
Is you OK?

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by iammee(f): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
barallanee:
Pls who is the person snapping the picture

nurse, i remba when i did surgery for my EP doctor told one of his nurses to take pictures to show me wht was removed from my body, dts wht dey do now.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by nwarosa: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2017
jantavanta:

Thank you for your enlightening response. I was told that it can also be removed during child delivery. Is it possible?
Not​ advisable. Too risky because of greater chances of bleeding. best to wait till at least 6 weeks after delivery that is if it's vaginal.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by jantavanta(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
nwarosa:
Not​ advisable. Too risky because of greater chances of bleeding. best to wait till at least 6 weeks after delivery that is if it's vaginal.

Thanks.
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by uglodoh(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Timiblanko:
Too bad no functional hospital in Nigeria, before small thing rich once are out of the country while poor people stay ; suffer pain and die, what a country we are, Hospital with better standard and equipment should be built and maintain well here in Nigeria

fibroids are removed every in general hospitals. I do not see any big deal in her going abroad.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by uglodoh(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2017
why is the big deal about having fibroid. virtually every woman has it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by nkwako: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2017
uglodoh:

fibroids are removed every in general hospitals. I do not see any big deal in her going abroad.

Good doctors in general hospitals
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by cbright4real(f): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God 4 d success of d operation
Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
NLProblemChild:
ehya.. rip to the dead.
did you read d post well or you just wish her plain dead! Nna ur blood dey hot o, calm down

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation by JennieCutie4U(f): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
I wish you quickest recovery Hali Nwa mama.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.