Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (85788 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Freeman50(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
After refusing her boyfriend's order not to go to the party, this is how the lady will pose for pictures in order to avoid being caught...lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Freeman50(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lolzzzzzzzzz women

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by princechurchill(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
She don de form cat woman wey we no go see her face

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017

Now, the boyfriend has spoted these photos

21 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by mexxmoney: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
You have hidden your face but shape of your "ukwu" will expose you. He has been there so many times that he now knows all the contours you have there.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by schumastic(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
is their work o grin

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by youngbelieve(f): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
lmao grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by vanida6: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
princechurchill:
She don de form cat woman wey we no go see her face
lolx
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by youngberry001(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
youngbelieve:
lmao grin grin
baby awfa
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Greenbullet(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.
total buulshit

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
LOl, veri funny
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit
That is a matter of opinion.

17 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by princessayesha(f): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Boyfriend not even husband or parents grin kutt

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Greenbullet(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Raine80:

That is a matter of opinion.
still bullshit.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by simplyhonest(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
wink joke of the day... joke of the day...

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
still bullshit.
As you will.

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Kondomatic(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
You are getting it wrong dear.

Too much freedom has its consequences and talking about trust, the cold hearted guys you see are people who trusted too much in the past.

There are places my girlfriend will want to go but if I as a guy have accessed the situation from a guy's perspective and have seen the dangers there, I will tell her not to go and it will become an order if she insists.

There are times I say NO and mean it because I do not want her to get hurt, secondly she will still find a way to blame me if poo happens.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit
I swear

51 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
You are getting it wrong dear.

Too much freedom has its consequences and talking about trust, the cold hearted guys you see are people who trusted too much in the past.

There are places my girlfriend will want to go but if I as a guy have accessed the situation from a guy's perspective and have seen the dangers there, I will tell her not to go and it will become an order if she insists.

There are times I say NO and mean it because I do not want her to get hurt, secondly she will still find a way to blame me if poo happens.
Nothing to do with feminism as this that is the basis of your argument. If you have "assessed" these places and know the type of danger there , have you been part of that danger to other women when she is not there? The bottom line is she went anyway despite the "orders" and emphatic no's. So what does that say about their relationship? That's the angle I am emanating from.

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by mrmrmister: 12:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Oh sweet baby jesus!!!! grin grin

This whole epistle because someone lacks sense of humour?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 26, 2017
mrmrmister:

Oh sweet baby jesus!!!! grin grin

This whole epistle because someone lacks sense of humour?
Humor is subjective...intelligence on the other hand

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by mrmrmister: 1:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Humor is subjective...intelligence on the other hand

Intelligence is subjective as well, I'll just leave it at that.
I refuse to be tempted.

34 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by lenghtinny(m): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy

She for wear mask or better still tweak her makeup and transform into a different being like cocoice

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 2:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Ladies of nowadays.Dnt go here dey wnt listen.dnt talk dat person dey wil say u ar trying 2 control dem.later dey go disease

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Elnino4ladies: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 5:48am On Apr 26, 2017
if she like make she turn her face 360 degrees, I know my woman's shape, and she can't deny it

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by duduade: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2017
So what's funny

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by ExAngel007(f): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2017
she hid her face in all pictures.
Hahaha...

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Trust...That sh1t so overrated !

17 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by jericco1(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Common boyfriend. Hian!

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos)