Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan (33058 Views)

Harassing My Wife, Children Is Unacceptable, Okorocha Warns Ihedioha / APC Government Harassing And Intimidating AAC Activists / Buhari Is Harassing My Family — Shocking Revelations Of Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
DropShot:
Cry cry ineffectual buffoon.
Useless incompetent looter.
[/s]
Another nonsensical comment shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by jericco1(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Any eye for an eye
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by abescom: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2017
I can't believe this coming from a supposed ex president. Smells of "pity me".

Fact is GEJ alias le shoeless, you were a presidency miss road. You were voted out because you disappointed a good number of us who treated you in the first election.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Goddex: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2017
criminalmindz:
2015 presidential election was an election of conspiracy, betrayal and falsification. Even jega was part of the greatest conspiracy nigeria democracy has ever known. Jega is a disgrace and history will remember him as the most corrupt/biased inec chairman . Apc,buhari , the 4 generals and northern elders might have written history but I assure you very soon the whole conspiracy will be exposed, jega will be disgraced to the point he will contemplate suicide. history will be re-written that the man who truly won the presidential election was never sworn in as president. Mark my words soon they will be a mighty revolution in nigeria that will shake the world.

I knew Jega was compromised when he insisted on going ahead with elections on Feb 14, 2015 all because he realised voter cards distribution had been better in the North than South

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2017
This is a book written by Olusegun Adeniyi, and I don't know if he is quoting Jonathan verbatim. But since Jonathan relinquished power he has maintained a stoic silence on what happened. before, during and after the election.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by orunto27: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2017
He is scheming for Coup, Arabian style. And God is watching.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:05am On Apr 26, 2017
abescom:
I can't believe this coming from a supposed ex president. Smells of "pity me".

Fact is GEJ alias le shoeless, you were a presidency miss road. You were voted out because you disappointed a good number of us who treated you in the first election.
Read the article, it is not coming directly from Jonathan, but Olusegun Adeniyi

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by abescom: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2017
eagleeye2:

Read the article, it is not coming directly from Jonathan, but Olusegun Adeniyi
Has GEJ himself come out to deny the content? And I read the whole article before commenting.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Sir!

If you had regarded "common stealing" as part of corruption and not a mere act, dealing with it ruthlessly by any means you would have chosen, Nigerians would prefer your style and take your fight against corruption serious.

If Jonathan had said the bolded before about the outcome of 2011 election, I would really take his words serious.
Though I'm not disappointed with what GEJ said anyway. Because the difference between this and what Mohammadu Buhari felt after loosing the 2011 election was similar.

So particular about the state they'd lost claiming there were malpractices and forgetting to talk about the possibility of malpractices in the state they'd won.

All that has been alluded as Jonathan's saying are found in a book written by Olusegun Adeniyi. Let's wait till Jonathan confirms that he actually said these things.
That is how Obasanjo wrote a book and said so many things, only for the likes of El Rufai to come out and debunk such as lies.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by OjukwuWarBird: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
Gej even though i like your personality but i put it to you that you're a weakling and a bastard.
you deserve everything you're getting from this government because you brought it upon yourself.
we tried to save you from all these things but just like a useless mumu you acted like a coward.
we protested that jega have been compromised after secretly meeting the Northern leaders yet in your deaf ears you let him continued. a smart president will sack jega even without all those convictions putting his loyalist in charge you're the president but yet you don't understand the level of your power.
a smart president would have ordered his AGF to sue the hell out of Buhari for not presenting his certificate and for lying under oat but instead you cleared him of all guilt.
a smart president would have cancelled that charade called election in Northern Nigeria where even trees voted but instead you let that be and allow them Rig the hell out of those parts.
a very smart president would have capitalised on those areas where he has majority voters as in 98% voters and rig the hell out of those areas places like Akwa ibom cross rivers delta and rivers should have produced not less than 2 million votes each while SE states at least 1 million votes each (that's exactly what apc did in kano, kastina and other strongholds of them)
should i continue...

Gej you're the cause of your predicaments and i feel little sorry for you angry

His mumu quality is what saved an unprepared SE and SS from a US backed Arewa-Afonja invasion of our land

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Amarabae(f): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Though I am not a buhari's fan but GEJ should pls keep quiet, why didnt he sack Jega when he suspected foul play? He was just so afraid of the North and wanted to please them at all means.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2017
abescom:
Has GEJ himself come out to deny the content? And I read the whole article before commenting.
Obasanjo equally wrote a book sometime ago, but El Rufai called him out on his lies.
This is not a Biography and Olusegun Adeniyi never served under Jonathan.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
abescom:
Let's wait first. The book has not even been launched and Simon Kolawole is giving out snippets.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by OjukwuWarBird: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Though I am not a buhari's fan but GEJ should pls keep quiet, why didnt he sack Jega when he suspected foul play? He was just so afraid of the North and wanted to please them at all means.

Sometimes you talk like an illiterate

Didn't you know about the Obama connection

Why do you think Afonjas were echoing Gbagbo Gbagbo Gbagbo (Ivorian President violently kicked out by France)

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by eagleeye2: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Why do you think Afonjas were echoing Gbagbo Gbagbo Gbagbo (Ivorian President violently kicked out by France)
Let's wait till the book is launched first. I still don't believe that Jonathan said some of the things, being alluded by the author Olusegun Adeniyi.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Amarabae(f): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

some of you Igbos think that being Igbo automatical make you a GEJ Supporter.
I don't give a damn fuvk about GEJ, he should carry his cross pls.
He suspected Jega but didnt sack him but he was quick to sack Stella Oduah, Arunma Oteh, Azubike Ihejirika just to please the north.
How many projects did he sited in Igboland? 2nd Niger bridge? Federal roads? Oh is he still answering "AZIKIWE"?
why do Igbos love to carry another peoples cross?
After voting for him, what did Igbos get from his kinsmen other than ungrateful insults and Stealing our oil acccusation.
Out of my way pls

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
He suspected Jega but didnt sack him but he was quick to sack Stella Oduah, Arunma Oteh, Azubike Ihejirika just to please the north.
How many projects did he sited in Igboland? 2nd Niger bridge? Federal roads?
Out of my way pls

God bless you

Support should be on give and take

Politics should be about interest

What are the infrastructure sited in my region,state and country at large

This are what should draw support for a leader

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by OjukwuWarBird: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
How many projects did he sited in Igboland? 2nd Niger bridge? Federal roads? Oh is he still answering "AZIKIWE"?
Out of my way pls

I repeat again

You talk like a kid sometimes

Did US not deploy a Naval Ship days before the election.? Yes or No

Did Afonjas not shout Gbagbo Gbagbo Gbagbo.?
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Amarabae(f): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I repeat again

and why should we give a fuvk about US Naval Ship? Is GEJ an Igbo man?
Why are Igbos bothered about that man? Why not focus on our own and fight for our right?
IPOB want us to hate Okorocha a fellow Igbo but want to carry Goodluck jonathan an ijaw man matter for head.
Sorry to say this in public but IGBOS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY POLITICS. We suck at it.
and it pains me deeply to the bone marrow to admit this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by agabusta: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Emassive:
From the new of the inferno at the kano residence of the Inec chief of that state, that was when I realized the election was rigged in favor of buhari but Pdp did their rigging in Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa too.

...and Akwa-Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by OjukwuWarBird: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
and why should we give a fuvk about US Naval Ship? Is GEJ an Igbo man?
Why are Igbos bothered about that man? Why not focus on our own and fight for our right?
IPOB want us to hate Okorocha a fellow Igbo but want to carry Goodluck jonathan an ijaw man matter for head.
Sorry to say this in public but IGBOS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY POLITICS. We suck at it.
and it pains me deeply to the bone marrow to admit this.

You see why I call you a kid

So if Jonathan had refused, which southern people in the North would have felt the daggers in their throats.

Igbos or ND people.?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by sarrki(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I repeat again

She spoke well

Me and her disagree on lot of issues

Virtually all issues

On this I agree with her
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Amarabae(f): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You see why I call you a kid

So if Jonathan had refused, which southern people in the North would have felt the daggers in their throats.

Igbos or ND people.?
when GEJ won in 2011, were Igbos not killed in the north due to post election violence?
Answer me!
Igbos will pack in the north during election time,expose themselves to election violence and reducing Igbo voting strenght.
why not leave the north and South west during election, go home to the east inorder to register and vote during election so that we will have a Strong voting number.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Captain1Nigeria(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
Gej even though i like your personality but i put it to you that you're a weakling and a bastard.
you deserve everything you're getting from this government because you brought it upon yourself.
we tried to save you from all these things but just like a useless mumu you acted like a coward.
we protested that jega have been compromised after secretly meeting the Northern leaders yet in your deaf ears you let him continued. a smart president will sack jega even without all those convictions putting his loyalist in charge you're the president but yet you don't understand the level of your power.
a smart president would have ordered his AGF to sue the hell out of Buhari for not presenting his certificate and for lying under oat but instead you cleared him of all guilt.
a smart president would have cancelled that charade called election in Northern Nigeria where even trees voted but instead you let that be and allow them Rig the hell out of those parts.
a very smart president would have capitalised on those areas where he has majority voters as in 98% voters and rig the hell out of those areas places like Akwa ibom cross rivers delta and rivers should have produced not less than 2 million votes each while SE states at least 1 million votes each (that's exactly what apc did in kano, kastina and other strongholds of them)
should i continue...

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by AntiWailer: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Lol.

Forming victim.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I repeat again

Someone is talking about major projects in the south east and you're whining about gbagbo and naval warships.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you are under family curse.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by pheliciti: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2017
It is unfortunate that we wasted 5 yrs of this country with a President that has such low IQ. What does he mean mobilise voters? Bribe them? Oh.... his aides kept money in Ikoyi flats rather than bribe!
Meanwhile, we can now see that whatever accolade we hear for the election, it was simply the handwork of Jega. Gej never intended it to be free or fair.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by oweman: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Jajayi:
I laugh in Spanish grin grin

He said he made mistake do anyone loot the nation

by mistake ? NO

I expect Jonathan to enjoy the 2017 Christma and

new year holidays in Kuje prison
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2017
GEJ just dey spit fire anyhow.Is there something we don't know going on underground?
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2017
He is even lucky that Buhari has not allowed EFCC to probe Jonathan.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by frubben(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
should i continue...

Dan @ wat cost bruh,the cost of Nigerian lifee, u know the hausa were ready to turn this country up side down if apc did not win, den jonathan will use it power to rig and turn nigga up side down. It's good he stepped down
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by momohjimohms: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2017
inexperience president is talking again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.