Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

"Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan (33060 Views)

Harassing My Wife, Children Is Unacceptable, Okorocha Warns Ihedioha / APC Government Harassing And Intimidating AAC Activists / Buhari Is Harassing My Family — Shocking Revelations Of Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by slivertongue: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

Gej not that the government is after you and your family alone

You are the immidiate past president so all the search light will be directed at you.

Well said

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by jerryflames(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2017
This one wey Jonathan dey decide to talk naw...I think he's scared that if he doesn't talk hell get whistle blown grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by anyebedgreat: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2017
This man sef..
Even with the hardship we are facing now, if you contest against buhari, you will still loose. So just shut up and disappear. It hurts to hear your name. Nigeria was richer than they ever had been under you but nothing to show for it. Stealing is not corruption president. Mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by engrchykae(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmmm

Gej not that the government is after you and your family alone

You are the immidiate past president so all the search light will be directed at you.

you must be living in a fool's paradise if you actually believe that creating a topic and being the first to comment must shape people's opinion.the bible said that every work shall be judged whether good or bad.whether passive or active.God will judge the great(the presidents) and the small (TAN and BMC)for the roles they played and he will reward everyone accordingly.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by fakati(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Haba,Omenka
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2017
freshdill:

Just throwing figures about base on the allegation of a deluded ex-cbn gov, where is ur fact to back it up
two fact
1.the budget of 6yrs which is 30tr.
2. Our foreign reserve which was 64tr before yaradua died, and it become 30tr as of may29 2015.
If those 30tr were in our economy, we wouldn't have experience reccession.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by abelokanlawon: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
U deserve recharge card bur u don abuse Gej 2much lols
DieDieDieOmenka:
Gej even though i like your personality but i put it to you that you're a weakling and a bastard.
you deserve everything you're getting from this government because you brought it upon yourself.
we tried to save you from all these things but just like a useless mumu you acted like a coward.
we protested that jega have been compromised after secretly meeting the Northern leaders yet in your deaf ears you let him continued. a smart president will sack jega even without all those convictions putting his loyalist in charge you're the president but yet you don't understand the level of your power.
a smart president would have ordered his AGF to sue the hell out of Buhari for not presenting his certificate and for lying under oat but instead you cleared him of all guilt.
a smart president would have cancelled that charade called election in Northern Nigeria where even trees voted but instead you let that be and allow them Rig the hell out of those parts.
a very smart president would have capitalised on those areas where he has majority voters as in 98% voters and rig the hell out of those areas places like Akwa ibom cross rivers delta and rivers should have produced not less than 2 million votes each while SE states at least 1 million votes each (that's exactly what apc did in kano, kastina and other strongholds of them)
should i continue...

Gej you're the cause of your predicaments and i feel little sorry for you angry
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by OLANIYI1985: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
please when will nigeria economy improve, this buhari government has made things even worse as companies are not hiring, there is no money in circultion, God please come and answer your people.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by romme2u: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Sometimes you talk like an illiterate

Didn't you know about the Obama connection

Why do you think Afonjas were echoing Gbagbo Gbagbo Gbagbo (Ivorian President violently kicked out by France)

When it comes to international politics, majority of Nigerians are dump and cannot connect the dots. don't waste time arguing with them becos that is how the Europeans conquered and divided our land while our ancestor were chorusing how does it concerns us

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by donborg(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
and why should we give a fuvk about US Naval Ship? Is GEJ an Igbo man?
Why are Igbos bothered about that man? Why not focus on our own and fight for our right?
IPOB want us to hate Okorocha a fellow Igbo but want to carry Goodluck jonathan an ijaw man matter for head.
Sorry to say this in public but IGBOS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY POLITICS. We suck at it.
and it pains me deeply to the bone marrow to admit this.
okorocha is not an igbo man. stop being clever by half and admit the truth of what jonathan said.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
some of you Igbos think that being Igbo automatical make you a GEJ Supporter.
I don't give a damn fuvk about GEJ, he should carry his cross pls.
He suspected Jega but didnt sack him but he was quick to sack Stella Oduah, Arunma Oteh, Azubike Ihejirika just to please the north.
How many projects did he sited in Igboland? 2nd Niger bridge? Federal roads? Oh is he still answering "AZIKIWE"?
why do Igbos love to carry another peoples cross?
After voting for him, what did Igbos get from his kinsmen other than ungrateful insults and Stealing our oil acccusation.
Out of my way pls

This is Epic! I love it.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by sanusikebbe(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adminisher:
It is Nigeria that was betrayed by this lucky foolish and very selfish man. This country gave Jonathan everything including scorlarships in school, easy ride to deputy governor, easy ride to Governor, easy ride to VP, easy ride to the Presidency.
All the guy did with it was drink and steal.
A great betrayer is Goodluck Jonathan and the people he betrayed most was the Niger Delta people.
Thank you very much. You have said it all in brief.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Tellemall: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
OlaMiki:
like going backward from 1960 abi !!! mumu tin

Isn't he still going backwards instead of forwards? Inept thing.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by sapele914(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adminisher:
It is Nigeria that was betrayed by this lucky foolish and very selfish man. This country gave Jonathan everything including scorlarships in school, easy ride to deputy governor, easy ride to Governor, easy ride to VP, easy ride to the Presidency.
A great betrayer is Goodluck Jonathan and the people he betrayed most was the Niger Delta people.
God Bless you the rest of Nigeria don't know he gave all the prominent appointments and positions for the Niger Delta to his Ijaw brothers and sisters. Who is he fooling?
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by fancy4eve(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
D end justify d means.......pple ranting every every about ur past administration. I rather stay hungry nd live, dan die of ova feeding. Our country is n big mess. Imagine a country without a president, nd we call dat a country, I once told dem dat d devil u know is far beta dan d angle u don't know. GEJ,s administration ws corrupt, lots of looted fund, bla bla bla......yes we agree, but tins were far beta, Nigerians were enjoying. But PMB came wit his new slogan(change) nd indeed, every began 2 change 4 worst, yes dey hv been retrieving all d looted funds, but hw much hv dey gotten so far, were are does money going to, all we hear is billions nd millions, but if u ask me, na who I go ask in Omawumi,s voice......i could remember wen Ngozi okonjo ws interviewed on money show n 2013 by Nancy ilo nd she said dat d country ws financially poor nd dey re really working hard 2 see dat it doesn't get 2 d masses nd dey did dere best, by start from d grass root, Wich is d agricultural sector.....wen sumone is not doing well, he or she should @least apologize 2 d masses 4 more tym, rather dan keep blaming GEJ on dere inability 2 solve our problem. D problem wit dis government is IGNORANCE........as far as am concern, nigeria is in a big mess, herdsmen killing innocent souls, meningitis ravishing pple n d north, hunger in d country, pple now turn Internet beggars nd business going down....tank God 4 my hard working igbo men, wen dere is castn down, dey re rejoicing in wealth, cus dey are not lazy lyk d northerners.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by fancy4eve(f): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
GEJ Neva did anytin 4 d south south nd d south east, He focused all his attention on d northerners nd d westerners......Gv dem Gud roads, best skool,even provided gud food 4 d almajiris e.t.c but wetn man go do.....we can't cast him out bcus of d past, He is our brodas nd our brodas he will still b.
Re: "Buhari’s Government Harassing My Family" - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adminisher:
A great betrayer is Goodluck Jonathan and the people he betrayed most was the Niger Delta people

I have to register my agreement here personally. I don't know of anyone else. He is still my uncle sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured / Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? / Full List Of Elected Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.