Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) (49647 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by CastedDude: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2017
The Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu has been trending on twitter since yesterday night after he was caught on camera publicly humiliating the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi at a public event.

A video in which the Lagos monarch, Oba Akiolu refused to shake the hands of the Ooni of Ife, has emerged and is currently trending online.

The video shows the Ooni walking in and exchanging pleasantries, when it was time to greet the Oba of Lagos, he was snubbed with a passive greeting from the monarch.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-what-nigerians-are-saying-after-oba.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by CastedDude: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2017

1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by CastedDude: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by segebase(m): 5:32am On Apr 26, 2017
ccvv
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by stigmond(m): 5:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Ummm
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by izzou(m): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2017
grin
I am not Yoruba but I heard he ain't a first class king sef

And he's always in the news for the wrong reasons

I actually blame the Ooni for this. He should have just gone to his seat straight. Sometimes, forming familiarity dey bring insult

234 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin
I am not Yoruba but I heard he ain't a first class king sef

And he's always in the news for the wrong reasons

I actually blame the Ooni for this. He should have just gone to his seat straight. Sometimes, forming familiarity dey bring insult

I agree with you 100%

NB: to Oba Lagoon, this for yhu below

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Smellymouth: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Kabiyesi ooo!!!E sàah, E ma binu Saah.. I just wan ask saah. Una get beef before?

What the Oba of gidi did to Ooni of Ife...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Smellymouth: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Once this thread hits front page; na so e go end==>

59 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Godfullsam(m): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2017
That moment when Oba of lagos is still very high on osogbo weed and fermented lagoon liquor grin.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by greatwhite(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Ooni is superior. He reached out to him. And the pride came out. The crownless lagoon king is clearly disrespectful. That is not acceptable. He should know better.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2017
This is a fight of age! Aferall I'm older than you.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by omowolewa: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba Akinolu, is not in the peace movement yet, just dey form older than them attitude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by toseen7: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Akiolu should respect himself joor, 2nd class king lásan lásan undecided
He can't try this with Sijuade?...

He go end up like Bode Thomas... Lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by toseen7: 6:04am On Apr 26, 2017
anotherydz:
This is a fight of age! Aferall I'm older than you.
He behaved like a kid....
Who sabi his throne sef?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Waspy(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2017
This royal beef is non of mine undecided Doesn't concern me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by TPAND(f): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba of Lagos must go! This is an insult to the Yoruba race. Oba of Lagos is a shoe shiner king in the league of Yoruba obas

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2017
IPods be like. ........ The moment NNAMDI KANU was granted bail yesterday some people have been misbehaving from 1 idiot officer in borno to afonjas first class and 3rd class oba fighting and buhari systematically grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

I can only observe

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by adeadeyera(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2017
In contemporary history, the Oba of Lagos is the only monarch that's publicly defied royalty by behaving in manner that's unkingly.

The other day, he said a set of people who won't vote for his anointed candidate at the last poll "would perish in the lagoon".

This same guy attended a function and opened a bottle of alcohol with his teeth and drank himself to stupor; till he couldn't walk and had to be aided.

What do you expect?

Good riddance!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by ezecy: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Na real Wa

:

:
I will Design A Basic Company Website for 100 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to have is your domain and hosting which you can purchase by yourself. You will also provide your logo, images and content.

Its a freewill for 100Persons

You can call or chat over whatsapp via 0 9 0 6 5 2 3 4 8 5 9

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive.

Its a freewill

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by sCun: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Yoruba muslim vs yoruba christian.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
When the oba of lagos decided to dance naked

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Snubbing of Life I must saygrin grin

That insult no get part 2. But I love how Oni sef Carry face. No time cool

9 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by clefstone(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
the ooni is too forward sef. The Ife kingmakers should take a cue from the Oba of Benin. If it were the omon'obo, he wouldn't be shaking hands with every front sit personality like young adults in a high school reunoin. There is a way a king should comport himself in public to avoid such WORK HAZARD. To me, it was a show of arrogance and classlessness from the Oba of Lagos but the Ooni played into it. Both kings r culpable

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by LOSKYXANDER: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba himself!!!
Ais hold it there!!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by jericco1(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians will always have something to say.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by policy12: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Naija we will always have something to hold on to yesterday it was NK bail, today na Obas issues we will leave national matter and concentrate on Matias.

Our looters always serve us something hot to argue, to say and distract us from d major issues..in fela voice my people dey inside bus suffering and smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Akiolu is too political and dramatic. Make him park well jor!

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by TohKunBoh: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin life!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by repogirl(f): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
The Oba was probably on Origin again..... Old habits die hard afterall angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by XX17: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Watch Ayo Ajewole A K A Woli Agba Comedy Skits Compilation [best Of Ayo Ajewole]

grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgT8CiALEmo&t=52s

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.