Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) (49645 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by demarc001: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Speechless. Let's hope they will sort things out later.
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by mummyson26(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by legundarybeans(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2017
I stand with the ooni of ife

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2017
what's wrong with this crown less Akiolu , proud and cocky as ever. Ooni is d number 1 king in Yoruba land. how dare him!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by omoolorire(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Kabiyesi oni of ife should see this as one of those things. Baba God has elevated you carry on the good works. May your days be long kabiyesi !!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by goldman777: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2017
The truth is that historically the oba of lagos was crowned by oba of benin and benin and Yoruba's still argue over cultural supremacy even though the oba of lagos is a yoruba man the historical grudge is still there undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2017
I respect oni of ife, I don't know oba of Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Heard Ooni came late to the event and the event had to be interrupted. That might have irked Oba of Lagos.

But public snub for a senior traditional ruler is disrespectful.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Goddex: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba Akiolu should be banished
before he cause anymore trouble

I love that Ooni guy a lot

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2017
toseen7:
Akiolu should respect himself joor, 2nd class king lásan lásan undecided
He can't try this with Sijuade?...

He go end up like Bode Thomas... Lol
myth.
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Inspire01: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
AFONJA vs AFONJA wetin concern me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by VERDA: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin
I am not Yoruba but I heard he ain't a first class king sef

And he's always in the news for the wrong reasons

I actually blame the Ooni for this. He should have just gone to his seat straight. Sometimes, forming familiarity dey bring insult

You really should not blame the Ooni of ife for being who he is.. .its just like blaming a good person for being good cos his good deeds brings him temporal discomfort and demand he reduces his goodness...power should be exercised with and not over ur fellow man, a lack of this understanding is the reason the world is the way it is.....the oba was just being a big baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Battle of supremacy or what?
I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba akiolu is an illiterate oba

7 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by awa(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
E no concern me. Na the same Oba that asked some people to go jump into lagoons and he was applauded by his people.

One simple observation, they are not as respectful as they often want you to believe. Nor do they love each as they often tell you that 5% People hate themselves and they are the only ones that love themselves.

Quote me wrong and see if Juju never follow Nairaland...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by ophilly: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin
I am not Yoruba but I heard he ain't a first class king sef

And he's always in the news for the wrong reasons

I actually blame the Ooni for this. He should have just gone to his seat straight. Sometimes, forming familiarity dey bring insult

Right, but I'm sure he didn't expect him to react that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2017
What is the usefulness of these guys self. All they do is flaunt Rolls Royce. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by bongo007(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2017
When two elephant fight...dis Ooni is every were I believe datz why he is losing his respect, he can never stay in his palace..davido will be doing show u will see him dere even night of a thousand laugh Ooni dey go..d king is just too every were 4 my liking. Why people no go disrespect you..if u wan see Oba go to his palace but if u wan see Ooni go show or party..i advice him to be scares to avoid seefinish #myopinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Spidermon: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba of Lagos was a police officer before he became a king.

That singularly explains all his regular mess ups

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Acetyl(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Baale lasan lasan, ori ade ko ori ileke ni...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Antina(f): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
sCun:
Yoruba muslim vs yoruba christian.

This one no be Christian and Muslim matter!! Oni of Ife rank no near Oba of Lagos rank in any way, Oni of ife na first class Oba, and I no sure Oba of Lagos dey among 3rd class Oba for yorubaland.

So, don't know where he got the gut from to snub Oni like that!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by ollah2: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
The oba is just jealous that a young and vibrant guy is on the most respected throne.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
VERDA:

You really should not blame the Ooni of ife for being who he is.. .its just like blaming a good person for being good cos his good deeds brings him temporal discomfort and demand he reduces his goodness...power should be exercised with and not over ur fellow man, a lack of this understanding is the reason the world is the way it is.....the oba was just being a big baby.

Am very sure the Ooni won't bother to shake him next time

Not being friendly with someone doesn't mean you are bad. Sometimes, Its a means of earning respect

The late Ooni would have greeted the Obi only,and sat down. That I am very sure

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by martineverest(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba of Lagos pays hommage to Oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Akilolu displayed highest level of undiginified and uncultured attitude. He has finally humilated himself as an accidental opportunist traditional hustler ...

6 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by PLATO1U(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Iru Egbin Buru Ko Wo Lo Ba Omo Bibi Oduduwa.....Oba Akiola Must Pay For This...Ki Ni Awon Eso Un Wo Gan
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by izzou(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
ophilly:

Right, but I'm sure he didn't expect him to react that way

True

Next time,he should just greet his fellow class of kings

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by karimusaa: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2017
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by Antina(f): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Battle of supremacy or what?

I don't get it

Supremacy ke? For where!
Re: Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) by karimusaa: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Calabar Carnival 2015: Live Update With Photos / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.