|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,964,099 members, 4,095,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2018 at 10:28 PM
|24 Things Guys Need Top Doing by SWORD419(m): 5:38am On Apr 26, 2017|
1. You had a picture of a car. Not you. Just a car. What the hell does that give me that I can’t get for myself with a simple google image search? Stop it
.2. Double no for someone who is posinglike a 90s boy band member next to a nice car. Is it yours? Did you really stopto take a photo with a car? I like cars. Trust me, I do. But when I want to look at an Audi R8, I don’t need you in the photo. Please leave.
3. You had some derivation of “we can say we met at Whole Foods” as your bio. Stop it. It isn’t funny anymore. It probably was once.
4. Not a single photo is ofjustyou and I’m not about to take the time to figure out in the venn diagram of these five photos which one actuallyisyou.
5. Every single photo of you is at the gym. WHO TOOK THOSE?
6. Your face isn’t clear in any of your photos. Thanks for that lovely shot of your pitbull though.
7. You have more than one selfie. Even just one increases the chances of getting left-swiped. Stop it.
8. You used more than 3 emojis in your bio. Are you a 14 year old girl? No? Okay. Quit it with the emojis.
9. You put some cliched internet joke/frat boy movie quote as your entire bio. Please stop. We’ve all seenAnchormana thousand times, quoting it gives me nothing.
10. If you say what you hate in women or what you won’t accept. I guess I should give you points for honesty and/or being efficient, but really telling me “girls with ugly eyebrows need not apply” is insulting.
11. In fact, using the word apply or application at all. You are not God’s gift to the women of Tinder.
12. You dissed Tinder. Look, you’re on here, we get that it’s weird, we all think it’s weird. None of us is braggingabout having an account, okay? Just shut up and move on.
13. Photos of just smoke billowing in front of your face. Not sure what you’re trying to convey. That you’re a drug user? That you are artsy? Thatyour face is ugly and best viewed through an actual filter?
14. A bunch of photos of you doing reckless or stupid things or you dressed in a bizarre costume. We get it,bro, you’re “funny.” Every man on every dating profile thinks he’s funny. Pick one photo. Then be normal in the rest.
15. Every photo is a frat party photo. One or two is fine — that’s where a lot of photos are bound to happen — but you usually just look super douchey.Gross.
16. Your photos are blurry or cropped incorrectly, to the point where they are worthless. Do you only have 7 photos ofyourself? Fix that. Seriously.
17. You talk AT ALL about the money you make, the trust fund you have, etc. That’s not attractive and I wish that weren’t a stereotype about women, but please override your cliche and misguided insight into our gender and keep it out of your bio.
18. You used the phrase “hit me up” or “message me if…” Why is the ball in our court? First of all, you’re the man, so if anyone has the onus on them to initiate, it’s you. But even if not, dictating who has to do the work is lazy.Let’s at least have an equal share in the burden that is deciding whether or not to message each other.
19.You only have one photo and no bio!!!This. This. This. What in the hell? Be direct and concise in your bio and give us as many clear photos as possible. That’s the formula.
20. You have a photo with what looks tobe your ex-girlfriend. What. Are. You. Thinking?
21. You’re wearing earrings. Okay. Okay. I know this is totally indulgent andunfair and there are tons and tons of girls who would love it that you are wearing earrings, but, I can’t focus onthe nice things that could be coming outof your face when they’re bookendedby 4 ounces of cubic zirconia.
22. You put some cheesy, over-done pseudo-philosophical or one-time inspirational quote OR you put pop/hip-hop/rap etc lyrics in your bio. Again, I can google those. If you do have a personal philosophy, don’t say “Personal philosophy:….” just put thedamn quote. And make sure that it’s unique and actually worth mentioning. If it has the words “win, champion, beast,or fighter” in it, it probably isn’t as profound as you think.
23. You put your astrological sign. In an ideal world, none of us would be dealingin astrology, let alone prescribing it meaning or future telling abilities, and god knows how fast I will left swipe youif you express it in emoji form.
24. Your bio is riddled with spelling errors, text speak, or the typing wItH thE LetTers LiKe tHis. You want to come across as educated. Trust me. That will never work against you.
|Re: 24 Things Guys Need Top Doing by CyberGypsy(m): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2017|
i d0 none of this things, Next !
|Re: 24 Things Guys Need Top Doing by Lastpharoah33(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2017|
Dear Op, should we stop already or top up our strength in the deeds?
|Re: 24 Things Guys Need Top Doing by uzoclinton(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2017|
|Re: 24 Things Guys Need Top Doing by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017|
**in Fela's voice **** them just dey Copy and paste !
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59