Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos (32526 Views)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2017
Okowa or what his name shd either act fast and stop this menace..the state house of assembly should also step in and enact a law prohibiting cattle rearing around town.. just as bee done in ekiti..if you allow them to gain upper hand..then they will be too hot to handle. where are the militant or vigilante that are all chest beating??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Reals(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2017
i may sound tribal but i have to say the truth... this hausas they are not worth living with in this country that has turned a zoo already.. imaging this if it where to be you your brother or your relatives, have a climbs of that lifeless bod again.
R.I.P to the death may God give your parents the strength to bear this...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2017
;DLet me find trouble!
ItsMeAboki, what do you think
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by monex(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ihateafonja:
I'm going to say this once and once only.
Southerners(SW SS SE) let's discard our ethnic differences and come together to stop this menace.
As our State Governments cant do nada, We are left to our fate. A communique should be sent across each southern communities to mobilise and defend their communities.
As 1 does not see this ending soon.
"southerners should come together" - says a man called "ihateafonja"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by discusant: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:
What's really giving these herds men power

The would come to ur community, destroy ur farm and still kill the owner of the farm

Buhari naa God go punish you oh embarassed

Herdsmen and Boko Haram are two sides of the same coin - both are Muslim groups gunning for a Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Hausa/Fulani want a Nigeria to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal laws. In fact, Hausa/Fulani had since adopted the use of sharia criminal laws.

The division between Yoruba and Igbo have made Muslim Hausa/Fulani tie the predominantly non-Muslim south of Nigeria to Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by femolii: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
They should fight back period i tire of conplaining.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by femolii: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
They should fight back period i tire of complaining.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Taku555(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
what is making all these communities scaredy nt mobilise and do d needful.....a drastic situation requires a drastic measure!!
how can you fight the nomads? People moving from one place to another has no based. Where can you get them? It's always hard because they are using hit and run tactics
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by jenniferloyd86(f): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Lalasticlala
This menace is really getting out of hands o! I think it's high time d state Gov do d needful and pursue this evil out of the place
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by 123papas(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
A farmer should have at least two dogs and a gun at every time in the farm in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by GoldenJAT(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Taku555:
how can you fight the nomads? People moving from one place to another has no based. Where can you get them? It's always hard because they are using hit and run tactics
a means cn b devised.....there is ntin devoid of a solution!!!u said they are nomadic in nature!!right??d excuse is 2 flimsy!!!they cant try tis with my people....even if they r aliens!!!we would deal eith them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Nackzy: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari have u now seen y u are sick?, y u can never recover.... Evil things are happening and yet u are not doing anything.... U are discovering money.... Money that even your gullible supporters haven't benefited from....,People are suffering, people are being killed, thousands of people in Nigeria are saying it shall not be well with you... So tell me how can it be well with u.... Robert Mugabe is better and older than you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by 9jja(f): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
We are one Nigeria really.

Nigerians asked for change and change has come.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by ipodstinks: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
phreakabit:

Lmao. Son of a slave, talking about Yorubas . . . .
No one ever thought about having pigs in Biafra.
Lol, maybe you should go home and ask your father how we have been using you Igbos as slaves. Your tribe is a slave in Nigeria, slave you shall remain. You work on our farms down here, I have never seen any yorubas working in the farm for any Igbo man. We still have your loyal ppl here. It is not our fault that God made you ppl our slaves. Son of ingrates. Ask your father, he will tell you how your generation have been so ingrate from beginning. Starting from your ancestors to ironsi to ojukwu down to your own generation. Generation of ingrates. taar, I spit on your tribe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by donborg(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
The Fulani herdsmen have become a law to themselves in a nation that is ruled by an ethnic bigot and whose constitution does not recognize the equality of human lives and rights.

it's now an undeniable fact that Fulani herdsmen have more right to Nigeria than any other Nigerian.

Love him or hate him, dead or alive Nnamdi Kanu will always be vindicated by the continuous oppression of other ethnic groups by the Supreme Fulani.

Even the Yorubas will join his course one day
these fulanis have a wicked plan and it will not come to pass. these fulanis are responsible for the high cost of staples like garri and fufu in the market today. imagine ordering somebody to stop farming in her own farm. cursed fulanis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:
What's really giving these herds men power

The would come to ur community, destroy ur farm and still kill the owner of the farm

Buhari naa God go punish you oh embarassed

LOL has God done punishing you?

This might be a retaliation from community clash that happen earlier..

But they will blame anything like on Fulani..

Well once a thief always a thief..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by gabbyabbey: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
God this is barbaric ....... please God if it is your will for this nation Nigeria to divide, let it come now, I say now Lord....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by drss2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
for every massacre committed by fulani terrorist, Nnamdi Kanu gain more followers. northern terrorist, continue ur bloodshed. a day will come wen d name "fulani" will be associated with "leprosy" where nobody even their hausa allies will not want to be associated with dem. they will be reject like vermins. their cup will soon full.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by newdawn2017(f): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
D application of equal force doctrine Is d only answer 2 dis menace. Kill off any Fulani herdsmen in ur community or they kill u undecided Simple. Meanwhile my heart how's out 2 d deceased & his survivors cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by drss2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Reals:
i may sound tribal but i have to say the truth... this hausas they are not worth living with in this country that has turned a zoo already.. imaging this if it where to be you your brother or your relatives, have a climbs of that lifeless bod again.
R.I.P to the death may God give your parents the strength to bear this...
d real enemies ar fulanis. hausa's ar just tools they use to pepertuate religious violence in d north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
mykl01:
;DLet me find trouble!
ItsMeAboki, what do you think

No credible source for confirmation; could easily be victim of cultism or image of a victim lifted from an entirely unrelated crime - e.g. Rwanda etc as some lazy unscrupulous bloggers do.

Sorry for not giving you what you came looking for. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
But seriously how come Bushitari & his Cabals still haven't done anything concerning these God forsaken hardsmen in this country. Not even a statement from them condemning their activities. When God's wrath will descend on them eh. Unsalvageable shall become their case!!! Soul less demons in human skin angry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Krystaal(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
In as much as I don't support killings and slaughtering of human, I still feel it was a good thing the Ife people killed n chased away this northern people abi na herdsmen dem dey call them....these people are wicked brutal...na only cow they sabi....kill humans anyhow...its high time people stand up to them...but standing up to them again...innocent lives would be lost...God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Carter4luv(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari will act as if he knows nothing going on in d country b in abuja drinking kunu and brukutu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rise up and defend yourselves. Prepare and be ready at all times! Only solution.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Organs(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
The major problem in NIGERIA is illiteracy and mental illness. Any sane person will ask How do you know it is fulani herdsmen? Where is your proof, where is the description and eye witness or whatever proof? But no one will listen. This guy can/might be lying and most "idiots" will believe absolutely and will not hear anything else, now people might see an innocent fulani and attack and kill him over this fake news then his people will come and attack back because they had no idea why their person or ward was attacked, then we will start hearing of colossal damage and deaths on both sides just because one fake news carrier is carrying fake news and most idiots believe without verifying.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Organs(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Seriously speaking, the level of illiteracy amongst the IPOB people is pathetic and alarming. Sell them any story against Buhari and the north and like sheeps, they will believe absolutely without verifying. No wonder Ojukwu lied to them and they believe and most of them died during the civil war over Ojukwu's lies while he escaped. Now, Nnamdi kanu is looking for relevance and money claiming to fight for ibos and they are believing his lies as well. The ones that are sincere and truthful amongst them they will not follow? Its pathetic.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by freethesheeple(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
ajepako:
Why is it that you don't find BMC on threads like this?

i tire my brother!!!!...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by freethesheeple(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is Bad....The woman will harldy come out this..Imagine loosing a grown up son!!!..Too bad.
Oya over to one Naigeria people.
What baffles me is the fact,that Fulani will come ur village,attack u,kill u but when u protest,Police gets the person arrested..Does it me,We shld allowed them to kill us..Never.
Nnamdi Kanu is a porphet,no matter u hatred for him..He said it:Fulani are the worst and nmber 3 most violent terrorist in Africa.
Oya,IPOBexpose over to u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by sshalom(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is barbaric, cruel and unacceptable. People within the area should rise up and defend themselves. Enough is enough!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by uckennety(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
DrGoodman:
This is what angered Ojukwu before he made the declaration.

Abraka people, Delta state, do you still need anyone to advice you that you need Biafra?

Align with Nnamdi Kanu now before they wipe you off the face of the earth.

Noooooo they want niger delta republic Cux they Hate igbos! I don't want dem in biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.