Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect (15834 Views)

Oyo APC Leaders Angry As Adelabu Omits Ajimobi 'thank You' Message Since Electi / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / River's APC Leaders Angry As Amaechi Anoints Tonye Dele Cole As Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Opakan2: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2017
when did eastern political prostitutes turn APC leaders?

They are beneath and should make do with the crumbs they get. SW first before any fvcking interest
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by emperorAY(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Apc :party of saints,nothing can ever seperate them.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by leofab(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Where is Omenka ?

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by dvee2: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Its no longer business as usual.No more sharing of people wealth to political parties. Go and improvise to generate income. So Buhari says
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2017
nigerians voted apc to victory but some disgruntled elements want a reward they don't deserve just because they are apc chieftain and members smh
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Luciferdevil(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
OLAJADON:
To me, the reason they are angry is because buhari did not give them political appointment. The country is moving in the right direction, we will get there very soon.
All these news is just political propaganda to discourage this administration. Jonathan is a disaster to the federal Republic of Nigeria.
How does this concern Jonathan zombie? empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
These looters and visionsless corrupt APC should stop distracting us.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by galaxy2020(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
The c crack in APC will be worst than what pdp is going through....

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by greatermax77(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2017
PMB has only this agenda, to rubbish & humiliate other ethnic groups and to empower northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by obonujoker(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2017
OLAJADON:
To me, the reason they are angry is because buhari did not give them political appointment. The country is moving in the right direction, we will get there very soon.
All these news is just political propaganda to discourage this administration. Jonathan is a disaster to the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jonathan diasater
Buhari cursed woe..

Who would we elect in 2019?
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Lifezhead: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2017
An uncompleted building for sale at an affordable price of #650,000 negotiable in full plot of 60 by 120 for serious minded people .
Location: Along the Federal University of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti state, Nigeria.
Note: It can easily be converted to student's hostel.

#650,000
U aint serious dude
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by OLAJADON: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Jonathan diasater
Buhari cursed woe..

Who would we elect in 2019?
After nigeria has divided maybe in 2019 make Jonathan your president since he is a saint and god fearing man so his Wife will help embezzle all your generation fortune out, maybe that when you will wise up.
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by OLAJADON: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Luciferdevil:
How does this concern Jonathan zombie? empty skull.
OLAJADON:

After nigeria has divided maybe in 2019 make Jonathan your president since he is a saint and god fearing man so his Wife will help embezzle all your generation fortune out, maybe that when you will wise up.
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Adebowale89(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
as in I don't understand their cry. people lamenting of buhari govt. no food, no money, no security, no hope but this hopeless non nwc nonsense are crying like a day old baby

I rebuke the stupidity in y'all
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by obonujoker(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2017
OLAJADON:

Lol.... u dat has not told Tinubu to give you back your lineage fortune, advising another man... shey u no be hypocrite so??
Moreover. Buhari is a cursed and woeful failure... failed 2 times... piss be unto him!

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by dougivilla(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
OLAJADON:
Is there anywhere Jonathan was mentioned as a member of the 'wailing' ruling party now? Why do you keep looking for the living amongst the dead?

The earlier you and your likes ween yourselves of this ''Jona-this-Jona-that mentality, while your sufferings continue'' and face the hardship your lord and personal Saviour is bequeathing to you and your fellow hailing hailers, the better for you.

How far? Them don pay you your own 5k this month? Your N-power nko? E don show??

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Heavy83: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Una Neva see any tin yet, dats just part of Una change agenda

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by positivetaught: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Rewarding party members is act of corruption only perpetrated by the PDP,APC as a party will not condone it!!,so no genuine APC member should complain alright, una go hear whinn.
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Bizibi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
xana101:
I regret ever voting for buhri. I'll never vote for any Hausa fulani or northerners again
pls vote em again,they are capable.......
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by Tecno66: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Party men looking for opportunity to loot since 2015. I thought only pdp members enjoy looting!
ijustdey:

APC leaders lament Buhari govt’s neglect

…kick against marginalisation in appointments

....NWC members opt for governorship seats

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/apc-leaders-lament-buhari-govts-neglect/

Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by bossrillboss: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
ezebunafo:
What every Nigerian should know about Lagos.
There was a Republic of Lagos before the
amalgamation of Nigeria.
You can't owned something that never belonged
to you nor deeded to you or annexed to you.
Omo onile ni o nile. The land and everything
above it belongs to the land owners.
Oba Kosoko signed a treaty with England in
1852. That treaty preceded and superseded any
Nigerian amalgamation or Republic.
LAGOS MY STATE
WHO OWNS LAGOS? HISTORY 101:POINT OF
INFORMATION
"By 1872 Lagos was a cosmopolitan trading
center with a population of over 60,000
people.Colonial Lagos developed into a busy,
cosmopolitan port, with an architecture that
blended Victorian and Brazilian styles.The
Brazilian element was imparted by skilled
builders and masons who had returned from
Brazil Th.e black elite was composed of English-
speaking "Saros" from Sierra Leone and other
emancipated slaves who had been repatriated
from Brazil and Cuba.By 1872 the population of
the colony was over 60,000, of whom less than
100 were of European
origin.
In 1876 imports were valued at £476,813 and
exports at £619,260. Telephone links with Britain
were established by 1886, and electric street
lighting in 1898.In August 1896, Charles Joseph
George and G.W. Neville,both merchants and
both unofficial members of the Legislative
Council, presented a petition urging construction
of the railway terminus on Lagos Island rather
than at Ido, and also asking for the railway to
be extended to Abeokuta. Lagos history is rich in
Yoruba tradition,trade and
commerce,infrastructural development and
cosmopolitanism." -EXTRACTED
With the little facts above, I would like to
educate some illiterates making stupid
assumption from blind sentiments that they
developed Lagos.
Lagosians had telephone presence in 1886, Itu
and Calabar got connected to Telephone in
1923, while between 1946 and 1952, a three-
channel line carrier system was commissioned
between Lagos and Ibadan and was later
extended to Oshogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and
Enugu. Communication technology is a major
signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians were
already making telephone calls more than 70
years before your daddies, where then did you
get the warped idea that you came to develop
Lagos?
By 1856 Cable and Wireless Company of the UK
had commissioned a submarine cable link
between Lagos and London and In 1851 a post
office was established in Lagos; all these before
of the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated
country. If I may ask again, where did the
stupid idea that Igbo developed Lagos came
from? Or that Lagos was developed with
Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part
of Nigeria until 1914.
I always feel embarrassed anytime I read and
hear even so-called educated people from the
East making these stupid assertions.
The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander
Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in
1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis
Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937.
Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr.
Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the
University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo
medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam,
graduated from another Scottish University in
1935. Again I ask, where did the ignorant
hypothesis of the backward Yoruba race who
needed development by the superior Igbo race
come from? For the sake of our generation and
posterity we need to teach factual history and
not just cook up some cock and bull ego-centric
concoctions as facts. The attitude of recycling
long tales steeped in empty arrogance should be
discarded before you miseducate your kids with
fictions.
Awolowo will continue to be the Yoruba hero not
because of blind followership but because he
gave his people the system of free education,
free healthcare and he introduced Television to
the Yoruba; making Yorubaland the first region
to have a TV station in Africa all done with
revenues from Cocoa. It is crass ignorance and
naked buffonery to claim Lagos was built with
Nigeria's money. In addition, where did the
foolish idea that the Igbo brought civilization to
Lagos and Yoruba-land come from?
The aim of this post is not to deride any tribe
but to correct the dangerous misinformation
trending among some Igbo youths and common
in their narratives that Lagos is a no-man's land
and that their fathers built and develop Lagos.
Your forebears came to Yoruba-land like every
other settlers and we appreciate their
contributions but the stupid claim that Igbo built
and develop Lagos is a gross display of stupidity
because Lagos was already developed before
your forebears came here from their villages
and towns.
The first storey building in Nigeria was built in
Marina, Badagry in 1845, long before some of
hinterland people gave up the idea of conical
mud houses with thatched roofs which some
boastfully called 'ancient mansions.' How can
you now claim your grand-sires developed
Lagos? Please if you are one of those spreading
the fiction, I expect you to desist from self-
delusion and collective amnesia forthwith.
The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo
primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop
Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a yoruba man from
Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim
superiority over the Yoruba race and even
carelessly affirm that your forebears should be
thanked for bringing enlightenment to Yoruba
Land?
While I do not see all these achievements as a
sign of Yoruba superiority over the Igbo or any
other tribe for I do not believe in racial
superiority; I will also not tolerate any attempt
by bigots who stoke ethnic hatred through
incitement and arrogant claims of superiority
over others.
..baba ur head dey dia.kip enlighten Nigerians.me lik history sha bt na science class I end up.
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by freethesheeple(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
xana101:
I regret ever voting for buhri. I'll never vote for any Hausa fulani or northerners again

lol...Its pmb till 2023 naaaa or abi u wan change??..get ur pvc ready naaaa...sai baba...lol
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by freethesheeple(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
OLAJADON:

maybe Abacha and Obansanjo were Angels abi..Pot calling kettle black...quote me,after PMB rules,his GOVT will be the worst in the history of Nigeria!!!
Re: APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect by freethesheeple(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
malton:
Well, I knew a time like this would come when people like Aliyu Gebi, a man with good intentions, were relegated to the background.

Those guys worked relentlessly for the party and are good-natured, people persons. What's worse? The disrespect shown Tinubu further prove that the APC has hawks amidst it.

I'm sure a new party will spring a surprise come 2019.

If we must progress, we must vote based on party policies, not out of sentiment. They say Igbo people must never rule, but I know countless Igbo people who'd make better Presidents than we ever had.

We can't progress like this.

lol....Truth,but when u say things like this,Seun and Mod will Ban u or better lock ur thread...They hated iGBOs eeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Condemns Manchester Terrorist Attack / Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.