Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri (1278 Views)

See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
- Former presidential aide, Pastor Reno Omokri has reacted to the bail granted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

- Omokri used the opportunity of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) leader's court victory to mock President Muhammadu Buhari

Former presidential aide, Pastor Reno Omokri has reacted to the bail granted IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, April 25.

Kanu was granted bail on health ground
The IPOB leader is expected to provide three sureties, one of who must be a serving senator, a religious leader and a highly respected person, all of who must own a land anywhere in Abuja.

The bail bond is N100 million for each surety. He was also ordered never to grant any press interview pending the outcome of his trial and not be in a gathering of more than 10 persons at a time.

The judge, Justice Binta Nyako said Kanu's bail will be revoked if any of the orders are flouted. However, the other accused persons were denied bail.

Omokri added a twist to the issue by questioning how often Nigerians see President Buhari compared to Kanu.

source

https://www.naij.com/1101343-reno-omokri-speaks-nnamdi-kanus-bail.html
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Pics from his tweets

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by vayne(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Just so you can make FP and then flood it with your edited videos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by EMXTAN1(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
Lmao...This is gun shot from Above!! And true true when u check it, itz true!! Our part time President shows up only on Friday's in the mosque

5 Likes

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by kc2hansome(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2017
lol. AFONJA post

2 Likes

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
vayne:

lol u made me laff like mad

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by Partnerbiz(f): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2017
@Ipobexposed. This kain news dey sweet u die.
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by vayne(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol u made me laff like mad
Hehehe,I know you small like the back of my hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by jjjjj2017: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
dindinrin naa fe wa ni oju ode, kikikiki.
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by DLondonboiy: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Where is Buhari? Even the oga of BMC no fit answer me...lol

3 Likes

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by Obipat(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ghost president. BMC no longer receiving their salaries. One them on twitter doesn't come online again. May be no for data. Ntor to zombies

4 Likes

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
mynd44 another dude posted this and he made FP but I posted it first
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by IpobexposedDIE: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
- Former presidential aide, Pastor Reno Omokri has reacted to the bail granted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

- Omokri used the opportunity of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) leader's court victory to mock President Muhammadu Buhari

Former presidential aide, Pastor Reno Omokri has reacted to the bail granted IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, April 25.

The IPOB leader is expected to provide three sureties, one of who must be a serving senator, a religious leader and a highly respected person, all of who must own a land anywhere in Abuja.

The bail bond is N100 million for each surety. He was also ordered never to grant any press interview pending the outcome of his trial and not be in a gathering of more than 10 persons at a time.

The judge, Justice Binta Nyako said Kanu's bail will be revoked if any of the orders are flouted. However, the other accused persons were denied bail.

Omokri added a twist to the issue by questioning how often Nigerians see President Buhari compared to Kanu.

source

I've come for ur sorry ass. U must fulfill ur vow. No running away

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by IpobexposedDIE: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
vayne:
The mugu made those videos so that people will be streaming it and he'll be making money from it. He claims he hate NK yet he's using him to get his daily bread. He made a vow to be fulfilled if NK is released, now dude does not want to honor his word. Kawód

2 Likes

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by IpobexposedDIE: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 another dude posted this and he made FP but I posted it first
Keep calling myndfortifor to come to ur rescue. U must fulfill ur vow o. Dai an honorable det

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by najoke: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobexposedDIE:
I've come for ur sorry ass. U must fulfill ur vow. No running away
And I have come for yours too......Nnamdi was not realeased but facked sickness to get BAIL....he is a backstabber, pretender and most importantly....... a Coward!!!!
Come back when he is realeased.......John Okah, was he released........what was his crime again.
Una think say na to opne moniker dey chase peo up and down abi grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by GenBloodykiIler: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
vayne:
you catch am grin

IpobExposed na fake vlogger cheesy
. adsence no go pay you nor accept you tongue

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by GenBloodykiIler: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobexposedDIE:
The mugu made those videos so that people will be streaming it and he'll be making money from it. He claims he hate NK yet he's using him to get his daily bread. He made a vow to be fulfilled if NK is released, now dude does not want to honor his word. Kawód
make i Kukuma mention my brother omenkalives grin

bros you wikedi ooo but
i love your style cheesy
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by enemybulldozer(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

source

So You're still alive? What are you waiting for? Go and kill yourself​ I just can't wait to hear the news of your death!!

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by IpobexposedDIE: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

And I have come for yours too......Nnamdi was not realeased but facked sickness to get BAIL....he is a backstabber, pretender and most importantly....... a Coward!!!!
Come back when he is realeased.......John Okah, was he released........what was his crime again.
Una think say na to opne moniker dey chase peo up and down abi grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
I'm only trying to help you be an honorable man. U nva attached any clause or conditions to the release. Now don't be a coward, fulfill ur vow and u ll be known as the greatest man who died for wat he blvd in. I can supply u sniper or rope, ur choice

1 Like

Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by najoke: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
IpobexposedDIE:
I'm only trying to help you be an honorable man. U nva attached any clause or conditions to the release. Now don't be a coward, fulfill ur vow and u ll be known as the greatest man who died for wat he blvd in. I can supply u sniper or rope, ur choice
I thot Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man alive.....but now is the biggest coward ever liveth grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by IpobexposedDIE: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

I thot Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man alive.....but now is the biggest coward ever liveth grin grin grin grin grin grin
U re a nobody. I'm on nairaland for ipobexposed, not u. So face ur front. Nva mention me again b4 u buy mkt
Re: We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri by najoke: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
IpobexposedDIE:
Ready for a ban. Den I'll come with another monika 4ur a5s
OH..OH...OH...I AM SO...SO SCARRED grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Does Restructuring Really Mean??? / 2ndary Students Join Biafra Agitation,Troop Out 2 Support Nnamdi Kanu 2day(pics / Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.