Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m (1249 Views)

The Corner Piece Uncompleted Duplex At Meiran, Lagos Is Now Going For N12m. / Westwood Park Phase 2 Sangotedo Ajah Behind Bigest Shoprite In Lagos / Super Investment: Own An Apartment In Lekki Phase 1 For N12m Initial Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Real estate investment is the only means through which you can leave a good inheritance for your children to come.
Invest today, Thank me later and smile tomorrow
You have a decision to make
Have you heard of the IBEJU LEKKI Mega Promo or you thought it’s not real?? Whatever the case may be, I would like to tell you that this is one of the rare promotional offers you must not miss for nothing. Yes, you heard right! It’s absolutely REAL
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
The best investment on earth is earth...
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Key into real estate investment today for a better tomorrow.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Build your dream home with peace of mind!
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is an offer that you can't afford to miss... Make that crucial call now and live like a king.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
The major fortunes in America have been made in land.” -John D. Rockefeller
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Land is the only commodity that always appreciates so I advice YOU to seize this opportunity and purchase a land in the fast developing Ibeju-Lekki.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Real estate investment is the only means through which you can leave a good inheritance for your children to come.
Have you heard of the IBEJU LEKKI Mega Promo or you thought it’s not real?? Whatever the case may be, I would like to tell you that this is one of the rare promotional offers you must not miss for nothing. Yes, you heard right! It’s absolutely REAL
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buy into this idea and see all your expectations partaining to real estate met.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
You are just one call away from the best investment decision of our time.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Land is the only commodity that always appreciate.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” ~David Waronker American real estate investor
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
ABOUT US.
We are a real estate development and investment Company that is poised to do real estate excellently, reinventing the way real estate business is managed in Africa and giving customer service delivery a new outlook.
We serve our clients as a trusted ally, providing them with the loyalty of a business partner and the economics of a real estate firm. We make sure that our subscribers have what they need to become a home owner and happy customers with happy home as soon as possible, with maximum efficiency and reliability. Our products are mission critical, so we give our clients the assurance that we shall be there when they need us.
OUR PRODUCT:
OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2.....your comfort zone!
This estate of the future is conceived to be a model for a serene gated and residential community. The estate provides the appropriate blending for all aspects of interactive human activities which includes residential, commercial, educational, institutional, and recreational.
Oakwood Garden Phase 2 is located in Oshoroko, Ibeju Lekki. It’s just a 5mins Drive from The Free Trade Zone and New Seaport, a unique location.
The estate is a product of good thinking meeting opportunity. It is designed to satisfy the desire of the middle-class who loves aesthetics and splendor.
INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity -
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network,
- Street light
- Sports cent re
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.
THE BENEFITS OF BUYING INTO THIS IDEA
• Liberation from the canker worm of the ‘Omo oniles’
• No issue of fictitious Vendors
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Fast land appreciation for speculators
• No agency fees required.
• Burden of procuring C of O is completely removed.
PAYMENT PLAN FOR A PLOT
1) 5.4million (outright)
2) 500,000x12months= 6million
(Offer valid while stocks last and allocation is immediately after full payment )
For more information and tour guide, please contact Bolaji on 08084004005
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Buy land from a reputable company and save yourself the wahala of Omonile.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Always remember to never forget and never forget to remember that your resolution to be successful is more important than anything. Drive your eyes heart with motivation and go into this new month to achieve great things. Have a Splendid New Month.
And always remember I'm a call away when you need a genuine property with good title to buy.
For more enquiries or inspection, reach us on 08084004005 or 08039445298.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Key into real estate investment today for a better tomorrow.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
If there is any business in Nigeria that is truly lucrative and extremely profitable, it has to be Real Estate business in Nigeria.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
One very good thing about real estate business in Nigeria is that the investment opportunity is so diverse that there seem to be something for everyone. Anyone who wish to invest can invest whether he has thousands or billions of naira, you can even invest without a dime in your pocket. So, let us see how it works.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
We are a real estate development and investment Company that is poised to do real estate excellently, reinventing the way real estate business is managed in Africa and giving customer service delivery a new outlook.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
The best investment on earth is earth...
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Build your dream home with peace of mind!
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is an offer that you can't afford to miss... Make that crucial call now and live like a king.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
The major fortunes in America have been made in land.” -John D. Rockefeller
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Land is the only commodity that always appreciates so I advice YOU to seize this opportunity and purchase a land in the fast developing Ibeju-Lekki.
Re: Westwood Park Estate 2,sangotedo - Ajah For N12m by Dells(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come For Your Geuine Land And Property At Affordable Price In Anambra State / A Classic Contemporary 4 Bedroom House For Sale In Lekki, At BERA Estate / New Self Contained Bq for Rent At Efab Metropolis Estate, Gwarinpa,Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.