Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Car Cranks But Not Start - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Cranks But Not Start (2705 Views)

My corolla 2003 cranks when A/C is engaged at low speed / Help!!! Engine Cranks But Dies Of Immediately. / Please Help, My Mazda 323F Astina Cranks But Wont Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Cranks But Not Start by nnatom: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
greenhulk:
I've had this kind of experience with 2005 Honda Accord EOD that I almost programmed a new key for it.

Op, does ur green key symbol keep flashing while trying to start the car? If so then it's the same that happened to me. All lights come on except check engine light. Mechanic told me key has lost memory with ecu bla bla. At the 3nd of the day it ended up being a bad fuse from the fuse box in the engine compartment. I think it's EFI fuse (I've forgotten). The fuse looked good but on a closer look found out it wasn't, cost me just N100 to change the fuse and the car came back alive. Check any fuse that has to do with ecu.

@op this is the first possible solution to ur case. the fuse is called MAIN RELAY FUSE in ur fuse box in the engine. try it first and if it didn't wrk then u can check ur brainbox
Re: Car Cranks But Not Start by honmusa(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
nnatom:

@op this is the first possible solution to ur case. the fuse is called MAIN RELAY FUSE in ur fuse box in the engine. try it first and if it didn't wrk then u can check ur brainbox
please don't confuse the op ,you need to check car circuit diagram to know that the main relay fuse is not the only thing to check before going for the ecu.
Re: Car Cranks But Not Start by nnatom: 2:04pm On May 01, 2017
honmusa:

please don't confuse the op ,you need to check car circuit diagram to know that the main relay fuse is not the only thing to check before going for the ecu.

oga d main relay fuse location is boldly written in the fuse box cover under d hood and it does not require any technical knw how to change dat fuse it's just to pull it out and replace.
Re: Car Cranks But Not Start by yongavp: 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
just passing by
Re: Car Cranks But Not Start by honmusa(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
nnatom:

oga d main relay fuse location is boldly written in the fuse box cover under d hood and it does not require any technical knw how to change dat fuse it's just to pull it out and replace.
The issue is not fuse ,if it was the rewire would have spotted it easily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Car Brands With Best Chilling Air-conditioning System / Honda Accord Eod 2003 V6 - Error Codes P0141, P0161, P2243, P0154, P0325 & P2240 / 03 Camry Keep Blowing Efi Fuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.