Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo (30424 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by mikolo80: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blue3k:

First stop your lying to yourself. SE is ranked 3 economicly. Next it's not just them. Where do all the upwards of 80% of the company's in Nigeria base operations Lagos and other southern states. Dangote and other billionaires in Country go build in Lagos as well. Lastly I'm not IPOB.
3 out of 3.and failure can still come third if only two ppl passed

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekinematics:

I'll like to see facts about the cash mobility you are claiming for anambra. This your cooked cash mobility.
I'd like to see...
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by chiagozien(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
okorohasa you dont believ in one niger area again,so you remember what the did to us after the war.abi they don give you another slap... if i say all hail biafra they go ban me,if not i for say ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by uckennety(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Destined2win:
The Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has called on his Ndigbo kinsmen to stop wasting resources in developing other land.

He asked them to return to the east and set up their businesses instead of helping other states like Lagos, Kano to grow.

Okorocha stated this while commissioning a hotel in Arondiziogu in Ideato council area of the state on Tuesday.

He said, “I commend the proprietor of this hotel for coming home to invest. He could have built this hotel in Abuja or other places knowing too well that he could have made more profit, but he chose to think home. Let’s all come home, develop our area and create jobs for our people.”

The governor further directed the state ministry of Works to assess the cost of drainage and asphalting the road leading to the area.

According to him, “We don’t have to tell anybody to invest at home; anyone who has ear, let him hear. Why do we have to develop Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt and other places? We should always think home.”

In his response, Proprietor of the hotel, Benbella Anachebe, SAN, said he decided to build the hotel at his hometown to boost tourism and develop the area.

He said, “I have built a hospital, a road, a church and now a hotel to help develop my hometown. The church was built as a way of showing gratitude to God as well as to serve humanity.

“The hotel would be providing subvention to the hospital and the church. It is not all about money.

“Ndigbo had a sad experience after the civil war where we lost our properties and businesses. Anybody who has read the history of abandoned property does not need to be told that home is the best place to invest.

“Your property in your hometown is secure. Develop your hometown where you have a guarantee of a lifetime ownership of your property or business.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/26/okorocha-tells-ndigbo-stop-developing-abuja-kano/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Bia okoroawusa is port-harcourt not igbo land igwe-ocha
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by uckennety(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, no wonder Charlie Boy said the population of igbos in other parts of Nigeria apart from the south east, are more populous than those in the south east. He was wondering how Biafra will be actualized with such mentality. I don't know why they are running away from their their 5 south east states, only God knows.

Igbos are morethan 5states igbos in delta n rivers,akwa ibom,cross river n finally Benue
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Shegzy8(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
This does not change the fact that someone wants to be presiding over the affairs of this country from his house..
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by GeneralOjukwu: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN, you can COPY & PASTE

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by kikake: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gov Okorocha please practice what you preach:

You wanted to complete this road to International Market Orlu which former govts and business orgs built in Orlu; a market that now employs up to 7000 people, with more than 60,000 visitors a day. The next and only road to the market can hardly cross a car and a lorry at the same time.

But five years running, Okorocha refused to build the road to the market; but instead builds 8-lane streets and 1,2,3,4,and 5 Inland Roads in the state capital, inland roads very close to one another, even sparsely used and where nobody lives in. Does that encourage business?

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Blue3k(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
mikolo80:
3 out of 3.and failure can still come third if only two ppl passed

Your failure is the inability to count. Did you forget the other 3 northern geopolitical zones.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Igbos never listen.

Ikemba is the first to tell them, they never listen.
Now Rochas is hitting the same nail, and they will never listen.

I served with a fulani man in Benue, while I was planning how to sink a borehole for them, my friend is busy counting days.

Stop developing North and yorubaland. Go home and develop your village.

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by gberra: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:

This is the most foolish line I have seen this month

Akure

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is hilarious

grin grin grin
SMH.
Illiterate mofos

Igbos are daft undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by LionDeLeo: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
victorvezx:

At least the Igbo landlord pays tax to the government which is used to develop Lagos which is ur London u people will never leave. I think u should be wondering why Afonjas and Gworo chewers are not going to settle in the south east, maybe that's the reason why those so-called Igbo landlords are in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria other than the south east

Really, ibo landlords in Lagos?

See one "landlord" doing quickie with his wife in an uncompleted building belonging to afonja in Lagos.

http://pmexpressng.com/homeless-couple-arrested-sex-open-room/

2 Likes

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by kikake: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gov Okorocha, for five years, this is how you left the only roads to Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, a teaching hospital where more than 15 billion Naira have been sunk by previous govts of Imo state and private organizations. Are you promoting business in Igboland?

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by izzou(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
SMH

Igbos are daft undecided undecided

I have been reading your rants here

Despite the fact that it is filled with foolishness, you are filled with humour grin

I like your type

cool

2 Likes

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Nigeriadondie: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
What have u put in place to make them come?
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by nwigwemark: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Until he sell all his houses in Abuja and Lagos,then we can listen to the idiot. Smelling Governor
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
bantudra:

igbos go to other places because they have more opportunities their...develope my foot...

they go their to better their lifes...you igbos should stop thinking that other regions need una to develope...

except make una leaders in the south east create better opportunities for una,they are fooling una to believe that because igbos are not at home thats why the south east is not developing but in the meanwhile they pocket crazy amounts of money in their accounts and do nothing....

You are so wrong my brother. Southeast is as developed as every other part of Nigeria and as at today there is reversed migration because equilibrium has been achieved. Nigerian State really dealt with Igbos using wrong population census. Based on the fact that monthly allocation was from population the Igbos needed to migrate out of their land to areas with inflated allocation as against their deflated allocation. It's just simple arithmetics. The most populous State in Nigeria by origin is a straight contest between Anambra and Imo with Anambra having a slight edge. What it means is that Anambra and Imo should have the highest allocation in Nigeria to avoid them migrating to other less populated States unjustly given more funding.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by deboysben(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=mikolo80 post=55949432]oya de develop other regions na. we won't reject the jobs and GDP na since your ppl don't need it[/quote just negodu.... amebo... who come get your time kwanu!
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by kikake: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Imo state Fire Service, Orlu, as abandoned by Okorocha government. The govt is known in Imo as govt of the state capital.

Okorocha had better finish his term and go home, instead of pontificating here and there to people who know a lot more about his govt.

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by jossy4joseph(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okorocha that built a boarding school in Jos, at old airport road the Plateau state capital is calling on his kinsmen to invest at home. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by ikwikwi: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
He who has earned let him hear. ]The Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has called on his Ndigbo kinsmen to stop wasting resources in developing other land.

He asked them to return to the east and set up their businesses instead of helping other states like Lagos, Kano to grow.

Okorocha stated this while commissioning a hotel in Arondiziogu in Ideato council area of the state on Tuesday.

He said, “I commend the proprietor of this hotel for coming home to invest. He could have built this hotel in Abuja or other places knowing too well that he could have made more profit, but he chose to think home. Let’s all come home, develop our area and create jobs for our people.”

The governor further directed the state ministry of Works to assess the cost of drainage and asphalting the road leading to the area.

According to him, “We don’t have to tell anybody to invest at home; anyone who has ear, let him hear. Why do we have to develop Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt and other places? We should always think home.”

In his response, Proprietor of the hotel, Benbella Anachebe, SAN, said he decided to build the hotel at his hometown to boost tourism and develop the area.

He said, “I have built a hospital, a road, a church and now a hotel to help develop my hometown. The church was built as a way of showing gratitude to God as well as to serve humanity.

“The hotel would be providing subvention to the hospital and the church. It is not all about money.

“Ndigbo had a sad experience after the civil war where we lost our properties and businesses. Anybody who has read the history of abandoned property does not need to be told that home is the best place to invest.

“Your property in your hometown is secure. Develop your hometown where you have a guarantee of a lifetime ownership of your property or business.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/26/okorocha-tells-ndigbo-stop-developing-abuja-kano/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
[/quote]
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by misano(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
uckennety:

Igbos are morethan 5states igbos in delta n rivers,akwa ibom,cross river n finally Benue

Guy nor count Delta as Igbo state o. Nor try am... You wan claim Delta abi... Na becos U see oil abi.... Deltans don warn una before, if U they count Igbo states nor count Delta join. U fit claim Asaba and other small towns with Igboa but to say Delta U dey include Warri, Ole, Eku, Sapelle. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Dycaptain(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
A slave does not live in his own house but the house of his Master.

Igbos are slaves cry
beta stop that stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by giles14(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Destined2win:
The Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has called on his Ndigbo kinsmen to stop wasting resources in developing other land.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/26/okorocha-tells--stop-developing-abuja-kano/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
some one tell that foolish man to shout up.

wen he built a gigantic mosque in sokoto he forgot to think home.
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by Benekruku(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
They should continue o...

The West still needs there taxes

I just pray Biafra is achieved so we can double taxes on them as foreigners and our IGR will triple.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by salford: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, no wonder Charlie Boy said the population of igbos in other parts of Nigeria apart from the south east, are more populous than those in the south east. He was wondering how Biafra will be actualized with such mentality. I don't know why they are running away from their their 5 south east states, only God knows.
grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by giles14(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
misano:

Guy nor count Delta as Igbo state o. Nor try am... You wan claim Delta abi... Na becos U see oil abi.... Deltans don warn una before, if U they count Igbo states nor count Delta join. U fit claim Asaba and other small towns with Igboa but to say Delta U dey include Warri, Ole, Eku, Sapelle. Rubbish.
wot is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by afonjasaremad: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
Akure has a far better aviation growth rate than Enugu. When we talking aviation, we talking Lagos, Abuja, Porthacourt, Kano & Calabar. No SE( Our dump sites)

NB; update your Stats, update your brain.

Igbos always lie tongue

I thought you have sometin reasonable to offer......rubbish...
Re: Stop Developing Abuja, Kano - Okorocha Tells Ndigbo by me69: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oya biafra make una go back home abeg we don't need you in our lands, go and develop your land

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: News Of Supreme Court Judgment Was False / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.