Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking (4348 Views)

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Principe67(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
3rd runner up of the just concluded Big Brother Nigeria reality show, Debbie-rise was hosted by her state government today to a befitting homecoming party, but something else caught our attention in the photo she took that made us wonder how many wives have the kogi state governor or better still how many first lady does kogi state have?

Lol....

See picture below.

www.palmchatnow.com

cc: lalasticalala, mynd44, seun

1 Like

Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Principe67(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lemme be the first to comment on my post before it is moved to the permanent site...
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Got everyone talking?

But,i did not talk na.

2 Likes

Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Principe67(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Got everyone talking?

But,i did not talk na.

You just did

Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by GloriaNinja(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided DOES ANYONE NOTICE THAT DEBIE-RISE IS A CHINESE WITH A DARK SKIN? SHE HAS A CHINESE FACE.
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Principe67(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GloriaNinja:
undecided DOES ANYONE NOTICE THAT DEBIE-RISE IS A CHINESE WITH A DARK SKIN? SHE HAS A CHINESE FACE.

1 Like

Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by policy12: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
@op I only notice First ladies how many are they?
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Principe67(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
policy12:

@op I only notice First ladies how many are?
what is this one saying sef?
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by policy12: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Principe67:
what is this one saying sef?

Please check the photo again, you will see the write up first ladies with red paint. My q is,how many First Lady dem get for the state?
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by yellowbeauty(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Principe67:
Lemme be the first to comment on my post before it is moved to the permanent site...
op ee you dey stingy oo
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by rattlesnake(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
does anybody notice that this comment is hard to understand
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kogi State government sef
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by noble71(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
First ladies

Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by dsmooth1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
kilowa sele?
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
policy12:

Please check the photo again, you will see the write up first ladies with red paint. My q is,how many First Lady dem get for the state?

Yaya Bello has 2wives na.

1 Like

Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Ehiscotch(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yahaya Bello has three wives . Nigerians and the hurry to point out other people's perceived flaws are like Nairalanders and Jacob Zuma pic.
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by boss1310(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2017
what you will see there are past and present first ladies of the state.think ahead before you post
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by Auntielinda(f): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: OMG: See The Photo Of Debbie-rise That Got Everyone Talking by policy12: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Omagago:

Yaya Bello has 2wives na.

Lol so na d two wives dey run d office.

(1) (Reply)

Congrats! Rihanna Finally Pregnant For Billionaire Hassan / Inside P-square’s Jaw Dropping Luxurious Mansion / “why I Separated From Pawpaw” – Aki Reveals(+photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.