Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) (54899 Views)

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
What ah shame!

You call this bumbum?

I've already opened Vaseline just to see this nonsense. Am disappointed!

Queenlas:
Have always visited here as guest jus decided to register atleast to be able to write this
I see ways by which tribalism comes to play in this forum and I wonder if mods are doing anything to curb these
At slightest opportunity what u hear is, it's them the IPOB, Afonja or the Fulani's, all sorts of things and ave always SMH cus only if they know what pictures u are painting to the outsiders Abt ur country(cus am sure foreigners also visit here)
I'm a Yoruba and my partner is from the East n I must tell u I ave never regretted this, same with many other people whose relationship wt d neighboring tribe had brought them good luck.
Mind you ave experienced betrayal from relating with friends from d other side but I believe it not about wia they come from, its just a thing of being human
I understand poverty can be detrimental cus most people that engage in this are those who might be economically unstable or unemployed, cus as a matter of fact if you are the industrious type you will realize that progress is all about collectivity irrespective of differences. Treat everyone with love and u will be surprised by growth that will come ur way
#weallneedEachother
N mind you sensible Nigerians love themselves
fool. Who asked you? Face d topic of discussion. Smello
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by seangy4konji: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na shiitttt full there.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by whizpa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Queenlas:
Have always visited here as guest jus decided to register atleast to be able to write this
I see ways by which tribalism comes to play in this forum and I wonder if mods are doing anything to curb these
At slightest opportunity what u hear is, it's them the IPOB, Afonja or the Fulani's, all sorts of things and ave always SMH cus only if they know what pictures u are painting to the outsiders Abt ur country(cus am sure foreigners also visit here)
I'm a Yoruba and my partner is from the East n I must tell u I ave never regretted this, same with many other people whose relationship wt d neighboring tribe had brought them good luck.
Mind you ave experienced betrayal from relating with friends from d other side but I believe it not about wia they come from, its just a thing of being human
I understand poverty can be detrimental cus most people that engage in this are those who might be economically unstable or unemployed, cus as a matter of fact if you are the industrious type you will realize that progress is all about collectivity irrespective of differences. Treat everyone with love and u will be surprised by growth that will come ur way
#weallneedEachother

Best ever post by a newbie on NL. You are welcome. But unfortunately, These people(Tribalists) don't see things the way you or any sane person see it. It's going beyond tribalism. It's becoming HATE. "Hatred for anyone who doesn't share common interest".

Once again, you are welcome to Nairaland. I'm hoping people will see your post and do the most to adhere to it.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Viccur(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
marynPearl:
Good for her! Does squatting actually work?
yes it does only if you are consistent
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by 9inches(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
She think say the world dey revolve around her bumbum

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by bluejean(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Astrogeotech:
K

the pic makes me remember the ex-girlfriends of banky w in "wedding party"
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by thrilz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
smh
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Shiitposter: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
girlhaley:

Nairaland is boring me these days

RIP

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Krisddon: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
hoover420:

You succeeded in boring me with this long epistle
Not funny
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Krisddon: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
gurunlocker:

The truth is, the tribalism crap only happens on here and not in real world. Yoruba and Igbos actually love one another.
I disagree. It happens in real life!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Viccur:
yes it does only if you are consistent
Hope so!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by lonelydora: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Queenlas:
#weallneedEachother

You are most welcomed pretty girl. Forget about the tirade, Nairaland is a true comic relief when you are stressed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by usamali(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
TM I'm so happy for ur upcoming bumbum. don't mind u r haters they can't flat t again oh
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
or silicone butt injections?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by AceDomino(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Still searching for the talked-about ass oooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by AceDomino(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Still searching for the talked-about bum bum oooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by gerradgate: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Rada rada,,,,wetin even concern me self
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by ilevic(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Queenlas:
#weallneedEachother

This is true, create a thread on this and I will be the FTC. but BTW

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by edudguy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Queenlas:
#weallneedEachother
God bless you a million times..... That's what I have been saying since...... its pathetic....... Wait they (the people you criticized) will come for your head....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Lekkuzz: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
hoover420:

Wowh!! I guess that's how for your brain could take you undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Queenlas:
#weallneedEachother

Houseofglam7 - You? A visitor or guest on Nairaland? grin

You think I don't have your picture? grin

Wait! You already have a partner? Yeeeee! I don buy market grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by BigBrother9ja: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Queenlas:

And you included a dp? Wehdone!
You never see anything ;F
What of Osu-alusi? Flatinozzz? Uganda jews et al cheesy
I understand poverty can be detrimental cus most people that engage in this are those who might be economically unstable or unemployed, cus as a matter of fact if you are the industrious type you will realize that progress is all about collectivity irrespective of differences.
Story! We are not one.. .
Treat everyone with love and u will be surprised by growth that will come ur way
#weallneedEachother
Yawns
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by technicallyrich(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
gurunlocker:

The truth is, the tribalism crap only happens on here and not in real world. Yoruba and Igbos actually love one another.
Liars from the pit of hell. people speak their mind here because is a faceless forum if you blieve hausa love you as an igbo man or that yorubas are not berayals better have a rethink.
For example I can never marry a yoruba girl even if they dash me free or hausa girl so how do we love ourselves or because we do buying and selling together .wake up please

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Zoharariel:

Houseofglam7 - You? A visitor or guest on Nairaland? grin

You think I don't have your picture? grin

Wait! You already have a partner? Yeeeee! I don buy market grin

Dafuq
Wetin I do abeg
I'm in no way affiliated to the poster abeg.
Na just trouble you dey find.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by talktonase(m): 3:45am On Apr 27, 2017
bunmioguns:
What is Squat?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
it is a type of milk shake.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:00am On Apr 27, 2017
hoover420:

smiley you're not serious,so you didn't make out any meaning from her write up shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Kobicove(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2017
Still searching for the bum bum... undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by kabillion(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2017
What am I to learn frm this, God! Please give us good news.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by bignero: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Queenlas:
#weallneedEachother

Good post...but that ain't u on the dp...unless....
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by emiliauzochi: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good observation sis. I have also followed the responses but in the end got discouraged by the various comments. Mind you,some are very hilarious.
Unfortunately,very interesting topics that require intelligent contributions are rubbished with sentiments(religious,tribal or political sentiments).
Nigerian youths,which way forward? Leaders of tomorrow,today is the tomorrow we wait for,next is the past and we are almost missing it all.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by honsule(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
moneyspeaking:
Nairaland.com is now a trash ground. Everything thing now make front page. I remember when I joined in 2006. Back then when honsule was leading the FBT stuff. Glo https etc
This forum was more meaningful than this. I have lost interest in this site

grin grin Abeg, don't lost interest, we are in the Era of CHANGE
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) by Bishops10(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Queenlas:
#weallneedEachother
Average Yorubas hate we igbos.. They even say it indirectly to my face, imagine girls telling you they can't date you cause you're igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.