Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did (1869 Views)

Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by olaboo123: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
The reaction from a man who returned home to find his girlfriend in bed with someone else has gone viral. Duston walked into his bedroom and found the love of his life asleep in bed with another man after some alleged rounds of sex, But instead of causing a huge argument, Duston calmly took some photos of the pair, and even posed for a selfie as they slept.

He then shared the images on Facebook, ensuring the whole world could find out. In a status, alongside four images, he penned:

"When you come home to another man in your bed with the one you loved! Good men deserve good women."
Replying to a comment from a fan who asked whether he tried waking them up; " I calmly just took selfies and walked like a boss. I did tap her to wake her up but she was drunk as a skunk passed out.

"I was gonna ask if I was gonna have to sleep in the spare bedroom and what kinda breakfast the dude liked."

http://loveandgizt..com/2017/04/man-returns-home-to-find-girlfriend-in.html

Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by banjicom(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
angry Where is my Gun
The person below should bring it for me!!
Thanks in advance
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by HARDDON: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Now that is a man in charge of his ballz!

Wish it was nude shots though. Wud have sunk in beta

N her freaky face isnt showing angry

#BossBallzz

Poster above is a Baby in a man's Body. Spear you havent learnt to use let alone a gun ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hahahahaha, that's very matured of him.
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by richol(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
No time to shout why oh!
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by falcon01: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
this man dey think like me
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by BlackDBagba: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by Smellymouth: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
If na naija man? Hhmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by liftedhigh: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Really
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by maryjan8(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmm mm
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Concrete evidence

If na naija this thing happen ( thats if i never pour them hot water)I go try remove their wrapper snap them naked.
I go snap am come commot.
Call the babe after 20minutes say I dey come house o so that she go fit discharge the guy.

I go come tell am say person tell me say one man come my house say una two even knack,I trust naija babes she go be like,
Thunder fire that person she go curse well well.

Next na social media dem go treat her Bleep up. Yes am bad like that but I trained never to beat a woman .

Or I fit tie the guy dick cap with rope make the thing right well well, I go come commot go knock from outside

I don turn this thing to film self
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol.... The thing pain the guy. But hin don overvex so e just take self comot. Check that last pic you go see say the guy's smile na vex-smile!
Nice move!
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by dhardline(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Maturity at its peak.

That's a good guy right there and that girl sure does not deserve him.
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by AfroMighty(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
I trust myself dat guy will wake in an hospital
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by gabi101(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
southniyikaye:
Concrete evidence

If na naija this thing happen ( thats if i never pour them hot water)I go try remove their wrapper snap them naked.
I go snap am come commot.
Call the babe after 20minutes say I dey come house o so that she go fit discharge the guy.

I go come tell am say person tell me say one man come my house say una two even knack,I trust naija babes she go be like,
Thunder fire that person she go curse well well.

Next na social media dem go treat her Bleep up. Yes am bad like that but I trained never to beat a woman .

Or I fit tie the guy dick cap with rope make the thing right well well, I go come commot go knock from outside

I don turn this thing to film self

MY MAN!no bride price & shes not your wife yet?! then no need for all these stress...accept it in good faith even tho its not easy smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by timmykaydude: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
HARDDON:
Now that is a man in charge of his ballz!

Wish it was nude shots though. Wud have sunk in beta

N her freaky face isnt showing angry

#BossBallzz

Poster above is a Baby in a man's Body. Spear you havent learnt to use let alone a gun ! undecided
is the whatsapp group still available?
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by HARDDON: 12:04am On Apr 27, 2017
timmykaydude:
is the whatsapp group still available?

No, this batch has kicked off.
But you can sign up for Next Batch coming up 22th May 2017.
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by faith551(m): 1:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Thats just me. I don't like things that disturb my life.
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by timmykaydude: 9:42pm On May 03, 2017
HARDDON:

No, this batch has kicked off.
But you can sign up for Next Batch coming up 22th May 2017.
ok,this is my number:08035260728
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by HARDDON: 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
faith551:
Thats just me. I don't like things that disturb my life.

Oh daz u?

Well here is another situation: u just bought her iPhone7 d day before n u hv invested so much in d r/ship!
Wud that still be u?

I think d guy acted kul cos he got nothing lost n wasnt really into her anyways
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by HARDDON: 9:49pm On May 03, 2017
MissCuppy:
Hahahahaha, that's very matured of him.

Alot of lessons to be learnt here....

Cc Mynd44 or Seun or lalasticlala wud u?
Re: Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did by faith551(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh daz u?

Well here is another situation: u just bought her iPhone7 d day before n u hv invested so much in d r/ship!
Wud that still be u?

I think d guy acted kul cos he got nothing lost n wasnt really into her anyways

Wat is I-phone 7 compared to my peace of mind?. I will even be happy it happened,what if you were spending the money while she did all that in secrete without ever getting caught,
Only a broke guy will start thinking of how much he spent on a lady when such situation arises, For me, it is #spend wisely. I can't give a woman that is not my mum something that will affect my pocket

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Birthday Celebration In Cyprus / Rosy Meuer Celebrates Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband With Shocking Pics / Slay Mom And Daughter Rock Swimsuit, Strikes Same Pose In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.