Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? (45096 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by QuietHammer(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
The same value as the father of a broke leech seeking to wreck her boyfriend

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by oluwashedy: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew broke girls mentality

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Cleopatra4(f): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
ojun50:
Stingy guys value there relationship more, respect his woman nd i think thy try to be around wen u need them, bt one tin hv notice about guys that spend on his woman cheat very well, he does nt respect d woman, he feel he can get any woman of his choice.

Add yrs na wetin i notics i take
U think so? So you want to tell me you have not seen a broke guy still cheating on his girlfriend undecided cheating is a natural thing with men with or without money.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Epositive(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cleopatra4:

U think so? So you want to tell me you have not seen a broke guy still cheating on his girlfriend undecided cheating is a natural thing with women with or without money.

smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Cleopatra4(f): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Epositive:

smiley smiley

Men I mean not women. smiley
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Adeinfo: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dominicah:
nope.
She can give little gifts once in a while, it will make him feel loved too.
Little gifts? I have the feeling that you are not working, if not you will realize that whatever anyone gives you is a privilege and not a right
Say no to entitlement mentality
Get empowered and feel less concerned about what people will give you

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Tolexander: 5:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
the guy who went out to ask her out should know what he wants from her undecided
mtcheeew!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2017
Guys read "the manipulated man", by Esther vilar

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're not financially responsible if young women do not see you as a stingy man - Tallesty1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
it has nothing to do with being a poor girl or not, even a rich girl will value a guy with free hands more than the tight fisted ones.
You're not financially responsible if young women do not see you as a stingy man
- Tallesty1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
the guy who went out to ask her out should know what he wants from her undecided
And she who agreed into it, what is her contribution?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:17am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
some men like to be dependent on women, always asking from her, those are the ones I warn ladies against.
They are very few when compared to the increasing number of feminine leeches in the society today. Why dont you complain about that?

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2017
pryme:

From your write up it's obvious you are liability.
LIABILITIES HAVE NEVER MADE A MAN RICH, ONLY INVESTMENTS DO.
'Nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 6:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Adeinfo:

Little gifts? I have the feeling that you are not working, if not you will realize that whatever anyone gives you is a privilege and not a right
Say no to entitlement mentality
Get empowered and feel less concerned about what people will give you
Bro, I ve learnt sometime that an argument with some girls here is purely degrading. Different levels of intelligence. Many of them still think like kids.

25 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by pryme(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, I ve learnt sometime that an argument with some girls here is a purely degrading. Different levels of intelligence. Many of them still think like kids.

The annoying part is that they think they know it all, yet end crying when they run their lives to the ground. i have no sympathy for them when this happens, and when you observe closely, you will the older ones that have had their asses handed to the no longer think like this. like you said they think like kids, that is why i dont waste my time trying to indulge them in meaningful conversation.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Adeinfo: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
mctowel01:

Bro, I ve learnt sometime that an argument with some girls here is a purely degrading. Different levels of intelligence. Many of them still think like kids.

It's not their fault. it's a reflection of faulty upbringing and societal expectation imbalance. There is an adage in Yoruba that States " The chick of mother hen is being prevented from the preying hawk, still the chick is trying to eat from the refuse dump"

Ladies who are goal oriented will be discerning while the opposite will always be candidates of chop and clean mouth

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Modragon(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
stingy man spoted. Ladies pls beware of such guys.

Ur just one sick sisi and silly dog cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2017
mctowel01:

They are very few when compared to the increasing number of feminine leeches in the society today. Why dont you complain about that?
it's a woman's nature to be dependent.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2017
mctowel01:

And she who agreed into it, what is her contribution?
why should she contribute when she wasn't the one that asked him out? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
it's a woman's nature to be dependent.
No wonder many rich men are brutal with their wives. I thank my parents for not bringing up any of my sisters with this mentality and I ll do the same for my kids. Don't cry wolf when you are treated without respect. Its also natural not to respect liabilities.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2017
oluwashedy:
Mtcheeeeeew broke girls mentality
nothing like broke girl, that word applies to guys only.
Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar dear i need ur contribution on this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
sexybbstar dear i need ur contribution on this cheesy

Thats his problem.I can take care of myself without the help of a boyfriend........why did i have parent?,its for them to take care of me before a man ask for my hand in marriage.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by firstking01(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2017
You were almost making some arguably sense not until i read were you said, "the man is the giver and the woman is the reciever"....this is one of the myopic and dumb statement that i 've come acrossed for a long while.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats his problem.I can take care of myself without the help of a boyfriend........why did i have parent?,its for them to take care of me before a man ask for my hand in marriage.
i agree.anyway a hard working and focused young man can hardly be broke.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Modragon(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Dis dominicah just needs attention, check her replies she only wants to be insults, shes got a foul brain, fast to type slow to tink, shes one sick puppy

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by firstking01(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
nope.
She can give little gifts once in a while, it will make him feel loved too.
She can "give little gift", you are dumbundecided

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Modragon(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Ur making sense, and thats how most gurls lost their self worth and respect, especially wen poverty smells and is a stitch, mkst guys leave to breathe a fresh air....nyc 1 bbstar

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by mctowel01: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Dominicah:
why should she contribute when she wasn't the one that asked him out? undecided
Dont quote me again. You simply lack proper reasoning capacity. Talking with you is a pure waste of time.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2017
The rate at which every gender keeps writing about their right to be the one who receives the monetary favors in a relationship on this nairaland romance section is alarming.
What exactly do you want as person going into a relationship?
Is money the only thing that is prevalent in relationships?
And please don't come hitting me with the other most talked about thing 'love'.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2017
ojun50:
Stingy guys value there relationship more, respect his woman nd i think thy try to be around wen u need them, bt one tin hv notice about guys that spend on his woman cheat very well, he does nt respect d woman, he feel he can get any woman of his choice.

Add yrs na wetin i notics i take
You nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? by Dominicah(f): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Modragon:
Dis dominicah just needs attention, check her replies she only wants to be insults, shes got a foul brain, fast to type slow to tink, shes one sick puppy
stingy broke ass nigga spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.