Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121107 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ChiChi77: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Fhemmmy,

Is there a physical difference between a 2002 Toyota Camry LE and a 2003 Toyota Camry LE?

Also, is there a difference between a sunroof and a moonroof.

Also how does an average man know how much a car will be cleared for when it arrives Tin Can/Apapa, does the shipping company the person used to ship provide that piece of information or we have to guess or start asking shipping agents on this website or elsewhere, assuming the person wants to use a non custom agent to clear it?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
Really you seem to have all the cars parked some where and meeting all Nlanders choices.

I really need to know if we process that Camry 1996 deal 27th of this month whether you could deliver it to my doorstep before Valentine's day
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
My friend just called to know how much it will cost to deliver a 2006 Ford Explorer (Eddie Bauer), full option and with DVD players;
1. To his doorstep
2. To Tin an for him to do the clearing

Please respond urgently.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
kadzukky:

Really you seem to have all the cars parked some where and meeting all Nlanders choices.

I really need to know if we process that Camry 1996 deal 27th of this month whether you could deliver it to my doorstep before Valentine's day

Valentine's day special.

@Kadzukky! Abi u wan wound somebody grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ayusman, U know the deal now! once Fhemmy can arrange, madam go settle big time, or wetin you think
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
True talk. Fhemmy na correct guy. Him go arrange clean one for you. I am also making arrangement to replace my own this month or before val.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Fhemmy, when I grow up, I go like be like u ooo!!! Imagine say na you de happen now!!! if we go flex well for the Valentine, you go play well! we wan become your disciples for here be dat o!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
Will get back to you when i get home, i am on the road
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

Fhemmmy,

Is there a physical difference between a 2002 Toyota Camry LE and a 2003 Toyota Camry LE?

Also, is there a difference between a sunroof and a moonroof.

Also how does an average man know how much a car will be cleared for when it arrives Tin Can/Apapa, does the shipping company the person used to ship provide that piece of information or we have to guess or start asking shipping agents on this website or elsewhere, assuming the person wants to use a non custom agent to clear it?

Thanks.

Hello Ma'am . . . .knowing the cost of the clearing is the job of the clearing agent and i have a good one that i can always get in touch with anytime of the day, also, after clearing few, you can do that math easily.

There is no easy to recognize difference btw the 2002 and 2003 Camry LE
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2010
kadzukky:

My Brother, i wish i have all the cars parked at my backyard, cos it means i will drive different one per day . . . we just do what we do good to be able to give our clients the best service possible, cos we know you work so hard for you money, so we have to treat you well.
We take the stress of you while getting ready to drive your new ride . . . grin

If we reach a deal on the 27th of this year, chances are, it wont be deliver by 14th of February, however, if you can ask me again on Monday, i will be able to give u a definite answer, cos i need to talk to my shipping folks first.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2010
kadzukky:

My friend just called to know how much it will cost to deliver a 2006 Ford Explorer (Eddie Bauer), full option and with DVD players;
1. To his doorstep
2. To Tin an for him to do the clearing

Please respond urgently.

Hello Sir,

Tell your friend that we will deliver a 2006 Ford Explorer (Eddie Bauer) Model with DVD with 2.6M Naira . . delivered to his door step.

If you want more info, let us know and we will provide
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2010
thanks a lot, could you please post some pictures for him to look at?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
kadzukky:

thanks a lot, could you please post some pictures for him to look at?

Here are pictures as requested

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2010
Why not impress her this Valentine?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
ayusman16:

True talk. Fhemmy na correct guy. Him go arrange clean one for you. I am also making arrangement to replace my own this month or before val.

Thanks for the great talk, God will bless you, SIr.

kadzukky:

@Fhemmy, when I grow up, I go like be like u ooo!!! Imagine say na you de happen now!!! if we go flex well for the Valentine, you go play well! we wan become your disciples for here be dat o!
Be like Him that can destroy the soul and not just the body . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:27am On Jan 11, 2010
Free tank of gas for the first 3 months . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
We still in the business of narrowing the gaps between great rides and affordabilities.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by german007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
@
Fhemmo baba,
How you dey, Check your mail, I sent you an email last nite ohh.

Peace
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
german007:

@
Fhemmo baba,
How you dey, Check your mail, I sent you an email last nite ohh.

Peace

Chief, you got mail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
We will put all our resources to work for you till you are satisfied
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
Sorry Fhemmy was out of town awhile, Mehn, that Ford is a beauty. my friend has seen it and collected your email. I am hoping he mail you shortly. Wow! I said it before, you no go kill me o!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:07am On Jan 12, 2010
kadzukky:

Sorry Fhemmy was out of town awhile, Mehn, that Ford is a beauty. my friend has seen it and collected your email. I am hoping he mail you shortly. Wow! I said it before, you no go kill me o!

If you die, who will buy our rides, so thou shall not die, but like to proclaim the good tidings of the Lord.
I look forward to reading from your friends, and [size=14pt]cos he is your friend, we will give him 10$$ off every kid he has as a discount, and if he has no kid, we will give him 2$$ off every nephew he has, cos i never had a brother. . . . . .[/size]we just wanna say thanks, and you will get some commission as well.

We take pride in what we sell, and we will not be undersold.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

If you die, who will buy our rides, so thou shall not die, but like to proclaim the good tidings of the Lord.
I look forward to reading from your friends, and [size=14pt]cos he is your friend, we will give him 10$$ off every kid he has as a discount, and if he has no kid, we will give him 2$$ off every nephew he has, cos i never had a brother. . . . . .[/size]we just wanna say thanks, and you will get some commission as well.

We take pride in what we sell, and we will not be undersold.

His friend has 4 wives and 48 children. I hope u keep to your word about the discount? grin

Oga Fhemmmy, u no dey sleep? People dey buy car for nyt? tongue
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 1:14am On Jan 12, 2010
Yes o! so Fhemmy I hope the offer still stands o
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On Jan 12, 2010
ayusman16:

His friend has 4 wives and 48 children. I hope u keep to your word about the discount? grin

Oga Fhemmmy, u no dey sleep? People dey buy car for nyt? tongue

Hahahahahahahaha.
If he has that much wives and kids, he wont be able to afford such ride, he will be buying a Molue or a school bus to carry all the kids . . . . . grin

The local time for me is 7:30pm, and while people in Nigeria are sleeping, we are looking for best deals for our clients and on the phone to make sure tomorrow will be a better day. . .
When we said, we take off the stress from our clients, we really mean it
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:26am On Jan 12, 2010
kadzukky:

Yes o! so Fhemmy I hope the offer still stands o

That offer will stand, even if your friend has all the kids in China as his own kids . . . . however, we ave the resources to perform a DNA on him and do a paternity test and make sure, he is really the donor . . . .and being a father is more than having a dikc . . . .u need to have a heart . . . . cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by ayusman16(m): 1:29am On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hahahahahahahaha.
If he has that much wives and kids, he wont be able to afford such ride, he will be buying a Molue or a school bus to carry all the kids . . . . . grin

The local time for me is 7:30pm, and while people in Nigeria are sleeping, we are looking for best deals for our clients and on the phone to make sure tomorrow will be a better day. . .
When we said, we take off the stress from our clients, we really mean it

Maybe he should preorder a molue then cos two of his wives are expecting twins.

Really like ur style. U seems to have real passion for cars that is a plus for you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by kadzukky(m): 1:33am On Jan 12, 2010
oh! no problems about thati'm sure when you see the guy and his village of wives and children, you may not need a DNA test, except you want to spend additional money verifying instead of just summing up the dough to the guy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2010
ayusman16:

Maybe he should preorder a molue then cos two of his wives are expecting twins.

Really like your style. U seems to have real passion for cars that is a plus for you.

If he is willing to Pre-Order a Molue, we will even make sure we add a GPS to it him free of charge.
We will make sure there is a seat belt on every seat.

We are in the business cos of our passion for rides, and cos we think Nigerians are paying too much for cars. . . . thanx for your kind words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.