Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics (33473 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Uche Elendu Celebrates Chizzy, Her Daughter's 10th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Astrogeotech: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
O

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by austine4real(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
and so what?

next abeg
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nickymezor(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wow, wat a great testimony.... Our Lord is awesome indeed. .. Hapi birthday lil Sinach. kiss
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by mikeycharles(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Beautiful, but na wa oh even for operating room e still wear makeup
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God. Now time to turn it into a Nollywood movie!
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by smartty68(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
Can't wait to become a Mom

classicB:

No be only you my sister.
I'm available... Lemme be the father of your shidrens cheesy

Hades2016:
can't wait to be the father grin

ipreach:

I am ready to be the father of your children, please
Hades2016 & ipreach, don't lemme start e-war o... Two two both of you should take ya time o angry
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by NobleRomm(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
praaaiiise da Lord...
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by lailo: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmm what dis people go through privately!!!I don't envy them for aanything.And some ingrates dnt appreaaciate God.

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by dominicnuel(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
see as d baby dey smile cos e knw say na us dem born her no be here.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by lailo: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmm what dis people go through privately!!!I don't envy them for aanything.And some ingrates dnt appreaciate God for whatever position they find themselves.#The rich also cry.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
modelmike7:

After marriage right?!
Offcourse.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
ipreach:

I am ready to be the father of your children, please
Lol. Don't I have to build a relationship with you first?
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by smartty68(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why e-bot or abi na i-bot dey always delete my messages
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
okay.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hades2016:

Oh mine.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
Offcourse.
....Good girl.... Dont worry, the right guy from above will come soon. Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
amarachi06:
Mine is hormonal imbalance for four years now and l believe that same l AM THE I AM will do it for me.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by BABANGBALI: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
i have what it takes here kiss kiss

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Ejimchiglo: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I tap into this testimony, I pray others passing through one health problem to another may God (Jehovah my surgeon) give you a testimony Amen.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by blaizetony: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Great!! She gave birth two weeks apart in same hospital as my elder sister in the US. that is West Houston medical center Texas. my sis had complications but thankfully gave birth to a lovely daughter via CS.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Mikylopez(f): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
amarachi06:
Mine is hormonal imbalance for four years now and l believe that same l AM THE I AM will do it for me.
nne laughter is coming ur way very soon d cry of a baby will soon be Heard in ur household ijn

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by BABANGBALI: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hades2016:
craze dey worry you abi you no see sey I don book the girl?you no see Vaseline for my hand?

1 Like

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by sisisioge: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
To God be the glory! Hallelujah!
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Esepayne(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
nor be only you my sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Cute baybee
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by ufomao: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Happy Birthday cute baby, Miracle baby. May you continue to shine and may the blessings of God be upon you in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Mayflowa(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

Just get married and be one. Why waiting?
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by bukitt: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
classicB:

No be only you my sister.

See now, when single n eligible guys full here to mingle but una go dey form wetin I no know n when any baby or weddin post come on NL na so una go dey comment oh I can't wait, oh I wish n bla bla. oya hit me up if u are down, pretty with brain n manners too.

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

Just get married and be one. Why waiting?

Well its very easy to get married this days, but getting married to the right person is quite difficult.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by RaeMystix: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
modelmike7:
....Good girl....
Dont worry, the right guy from above will come soon. Stay blessed.
AMEN!.
Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by Mayflowa(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

Well its very easy to get married this days, but getting married to the right person is quite difficult.

Awwwww. God will give you one of the most loving, understanding, industrious, handsome wealthy young man as a husband that all your friends would envy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endometriosis: Uche Elendu Celebrates Her Daughter Osinachi's 1st Birthday (pics by duduade: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
So no praises for the man who impregnated her Abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) / AY Makun And His Two Daughters Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.