Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him (37591 Views)

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / Tboss Sister Slams Tonto Dikeh After She Blasted Her Ex Hubby On Linda Ikeji TV / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Psoul(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2017
larrybee2017:
The last time I checked this freeze guy brain I discover it urgently require automatic reset. Of a true he is jobless and immatures. You think English is our mother tongue ba? Ode agbalagba

Jobless and immatures, u mean?

Ok...continue. Queen Lizzy of England is watching you all.
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2017
She has deleted her Instagram account
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by 99foxxy(f): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by drnoel: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Pity I don't do instagram. Would have liked to write that big boom fool a piece of my mind
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by wacoj(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2017
U see?
Where is Lai Mohammed?

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2017
haymekus:
She has deleted her Instagram account

Eeya cry cry cry
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Emanodimo(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2017
she enter one chance
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by azixzjoe: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2017
This is just a bad syntax , no proper arrangement of grammar at all. After they will be forming posh awon olodo oshi awon Omo Instagram. :PThis is just a bad syntax , no proper arrangement of grammar at all. After they will be forming posh awon olodo oshi awon Omo Instagram.
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by correctguy101(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Before you throw shades at people make sure your sentences are correct and you don't look like a refugee Cuz that's what they will use against you cry

Don't mind d girl, she forgot shamelessness is Freeze's alias.

He'll just reply to any 'wording' thrown at him as if his career or manhood is being threatened. Who knows, I suspect all he's doing is a front; he seems too insecure with all these charades on Twitter.
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
I swear daddy freeze no get chill..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by montezz(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oluwa o!
*faints*
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Lloydmario(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
By now she will be regretting her actions, she just got served!!
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by larrybee2017(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
walexy100:

No wonder your English is this poor. Communicate in Pidgin English please.
I wonder who was actually absent in your upbringing
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by larrybee2017(f): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Psoul:

Jobless and immatures, u mean?

Ok...continue. Queen Lizzy of England is watching you all.
Your stupidity baffles me but then I remember even kings misbehave in this country, so I thought to myself no need to be angry with a toddler
Re: Daddy Freeze 'Marks' The English Of His Female Follower After She Blasted Him by Psoul(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2017
larrybee2017:

Your stupidity baffles me but then I remember even kings misbehave in this country, so I thought to myself no need to be angry with a toddler

I just noticed that u are unteachable. Lol.....continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Pictured With Phyno & Omawumi / Latasha Ngwube Sizzles In Beautiful New Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.