Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. (590 Views)

Pls I Need The Help Of A Professional To Please Explain What A Datacenter Is Pls / If You Have A Blog, You Should Do These 5 Things Right Away - Very Important / Total Cost In Creating A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by ogele: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please i need a professional to create a blog for me. I want to know what it will cost to create a very good blog. i need a detail analysis, I already have a name for the blog. and if their are questions you will need to ask me please free to ask ok.
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by yomalex(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
ogele:
Please i need a professional to create a blog for me. I want to know what it will cost to create a very good blog. i need a detail analysis, I already have a name for the blog. and if their are questions you will need to ask me please free to ask ok.
Blogger or WordPress? Check your PM
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
ogele:

YOu need a domain name.
If it's , no hosting needed.
But for WordPress you need to purchase a hosting account as well.
The theme or template to use will be determined by your niche.
You could go for the premium one or a regular one.

Cost could be between 5k and 10k
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by TechRedirector: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
ogele:
If you're interested, I'll host on blogger for you.
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by Sedenu4u(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
am in now.@ i blog at www.sedenu..com if you need a blog at any niche i can do it just contact/whatsapp me on 08137203803
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by Josephine24: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
If you need your job done perfectly well, call or WhatsApp me via 08117576104

Last sites I designed

Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by leksmediawebdes: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017
ogele:

Hello trust you are doing , welcome to www.leksmediaconcept.com we offer professional website design , please visit our website for more or call 08173091370
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by Copycracker(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Hi, Ogele.

Before giving you a quote, I wanted to find out a few things.

1. Will the hosting be free or paid?

2. Do you want it built using Wordpress or Wix or any particular Content management software?

3. Would you also require content fir the blog?

4. Would you also like to optimize it for search engines?

Please get back to me on these.

Thank you.

ogele:
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by ogele: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Copycracker:
Hi, Ogele.

Before giving you a quote, I wanted to find out a few things.

1. Will the hosting be free or paid?

2. Do you want it built using Wordpress or Wix or any particular Content management software?

3. Would you also require content fir the blog?

4. Would you also like to optimize it for search engines?

Please get back to me on these.

Paid. Word Press or Wix which ever that will be ok

Thank you.

Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by Copycracker(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay.
I recommend getting your domain name and hosting with Whogohost (www.whogohost.com).

You can simply go to the site, follow a few steps and with about 10K, get both hosting, and domain name with security protection.

They will send you an email with your cpanel log in details.

I will need those details so I can log in and build your blog.

I prefer Wordpress so that is what I'll be using.

If you require just set up (by which I mean design, creating an About page, inserting a contact form and a link to subscribe), I can do that for 20K (10K before and 10K after).

If you require blog posts as well, I charge 2K per blog post of at least 500 words.

If you're interested, you can reach me on this number- 08147018718

If not, I wish you the best of luck

ogele:
[/quote][quote author=ogele post=55960245]
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by said1995: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2017
EMAIL ME AT ALIYUSAIDU5@GMAIL.COM FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL BLOG DESIGN AND CUSTOM DOMAIN SET UP AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE , or call 07067836964
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by laideogunjobi: 5:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Are u still in need of a blog, whatsapp/call me on 08063718360. I will give u domain name,hosting, n ur blog for a fee u can afford
Re: I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. by marbletouch: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Contact us @marbletouch
WhatsApp/Tel : 08110515355
www.marbletouch.com.ng 
Email: support@marbletouch.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos For Free In 2017 / - / 7 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.