Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos (1230 Views)

3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos / Brand New 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent Greenfield Estate Amuwo Odofin / Executive 2 Bedrooms And 3 Bedroom Flats To Let In Greenfield Estate, Ago-palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have several plots of land for sale in ago-palace way, Okota, Lagos. Below are the prices of each available plot of land now:

Ago palace: 2million, 14 million, 15 million naira etc.

Greenfield estate: 19million, 20million etc

Ago palace is a very good place to live in or build houses for commercial/tenancy purposes. The area boast of modern buildings with good access road. It's located in Lagos mainland by Cele bus stop and shares boundary with festac/amuwo odofin.

For more details about the lands or any other properties you need, contact me: 08063095457, 08022597996

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by kkon(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
i need a half plot at baba ewe can you make it happen?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2017
kkon:
i need a half plot at baba ewe can you make it happen?

I have presently in ago-palace, and greenfield estate.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Located in a very good location
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2017
chuksLetting:
I have several plots of land for sale in ago-palace way plots. Below are the prices of each available plot of land now:

14 million and 15 million (with C of O)
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
Oh God! You are the alpha and omega, the mighty man in battle, the lion of the tribe of Judah. Thank you Lord for giving us a new month.

For all those that have gotten their desired apartments through me, I say thank you Jesus. May you God grant them peace of mind and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen

For all those that will contact me this month for apartments of their choice, they will get them in Jesus name, Amen.

Take absolute control of all our activities this month and enable us to achieve our hearts desire in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 5:54pm On May 01, 2017
For any property you want, contact me and get what you want
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
More lands are available
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 4:03pm On May 02, 2017
I have several plots of land for sale in ago-palace way, Plots, Lagos. Below are the prices of each available plot of land now:

12million, 14 million, 15 million etc.

Ago palace is very good place to live in OR build houses for commercial/tenancy purposes. The area boast of modern buildings with good access road. It's located in Lagos mainland by Cele bus stop and shares boundary with festac/amuwo odofin.

For more details about the lands or any other properties you need, contact me: 08063095457, 08022597996

Or

Visit my office: 115 ago palace way, okota
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by jamzy1(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
Earn 10-15% on every plot you sell in our estate at MAGBORO -Behind Punch Newspapers, Call 07046502589/ 08035684641 for more information
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:08am On May 03, 2017
Good morning
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:46am On May 04, 2017
Half plot of land is available
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:06am On May 04, 2017
Ago palace,
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:09am On May 05, 2017
Good morning
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:56am On May 06, 2017
Land is available in greenfield estate
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:48am On May 07, 2017
Very good lands are available
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:51am On May 08, 2017
For any land you want, contact me
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:53pm On May 08, 2017
For any property you need, I can help you to get it done fast

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
Plots of land available
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:12am On May 11, 2017
Available
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 12:10pm On May 12, 2017
Ago palace is a very good location to have a property
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
Lands for sale in greenfield estate
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 9:29am On May 13, 2017
For more details on these properties and similar type within Isolo, Ago-palace or other locations, Contact me.

My office is at 115, Ago palace Way Okota..

Call and tell me what you want and I will surely help you to get it. I am very passionate in helping my clients to secure their desired properties without any problem. Your success is as well mine

Call: +2348022597996, 08063095457
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:25am On May 14, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:01am On May 15, 2017
I have several plots of land for sale in ago-palace way, Okota, Lagos. Below are the prices of each available plot of land now:

12million, 14 million, 15 million naira etc.

Ago palace is very good place to live in OR build houses for commercial/tenancy purposes. The area boast of modern buildings with good access road. It's located in Lagos mainland by Cele bus stop and shares boundary with festac/amuwo odofin.

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 6:15am On May 17, 2017
Available for sale
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:21am On May 18, 2017
Good location
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 10:39am On May 19, 2017
Great opportunity to own land in a developed area in Lagos
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 7:32pm On May 20, 2017
Good plots of land are available now
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
Greenfield is a home for the rich. Very secured with ultra modern duplexes
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale(with C Of O) In Ago-palace/Greenfield estate, Lagos by chuksLetting: 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

House for sale in ikorodu, lagos @ cheap price / Imported Center Rugs / Italian Stucco That Shines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.