Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback (3555 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Ojestas(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Throwback:

Your childhood was superb if you had this thing

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by emeijeh(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Duck hunt and Contra suffered in my hand way back '94.

Indomie generation knew no fun men!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Ojestas(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Duck hunt and Contra suffered in my hand way back '94.

Indomie generation knew no fun men!
lol, if u dey play sega, e get one particular place wey u go dey,,,just raise d ball twice and shoot,,five goalkeepers no go fit keep am...or make u disappear d ball go drop for inside opponent net. D likes of Kevin Keegan,Yakuni cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
mehnnn.. those days that I normally pay N10 to play Mk at a local barbing saloon grin

I still remember yokozuna, Goro and lu kang (my favorite)

I later bought the game for N2,500

my favorite cartridges was wrestling, contra 4, Football, MK and Super Mario grin grin

Gone are those days.. now I have no interest in video games again.

heard Ps4 is the shiit now...

but before Sega came into existence, was always in the cyber cafe playing RUN ESCAPE..

that game was the shhiit then grin

4 Likes

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Wisebird22(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
almighty SEGA,back i the days wen mortal kombart mario d scatter psn head

2 Likes

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Cholls(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
my brother u made made cry... Aguda surulere in bomb wen it comes to dis sh!t.

Lala come here take dis sh!t here to the front I wanna see my AGudA people.
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol, reminisce
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Timmy301(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kikiki Ma Senior Bro Had Dis Then
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by emeijeh(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ojestas:
lol, if u dey play sega, e get one particular place wey u go dey,,,just raise d ball twice and shoot,,five goalkeepers no go fit keep am...or make u disappear d ball go drop for inside opponent net. D likes of Kevin Keegan,Yakuni cheesy
Yes, near the centre line.... u shoot and begin to bend the ball while still in the air.

He shoots!
Blocked shot!
Great tackle!

1 Like

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Papiikush: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
You have to sir very close to your TV to play one of these. Nowadays it's easier with the Bluetooth game pads cheesy
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Alitair(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
cool TOP SHOOTER. SHOT DOWN FIVE BIRDS AT ONCE. NOBODY TEST ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by leunamme93(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wisebird22:
almighty SEGA,back i the days wen mortal kombart mario d scatter psn head
but thats familycom sha. anyways those games rocked our world.
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Doctorfitz: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
O boy c my game.... Lols.. This was it oo, shoot duck till e kpai. grin.shoot bird sef. grin
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by sybarite7(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
NOTE: THIS IS NOT SEGA, ITS (ENDING MAN or FAMILY COM) GOOD OLD DAYS, CONTRA,MK ,STREET FIGHTER,DUCK HUNT.
IT HAS INBUILT GAME SEF
DUCK HUNT,IF U DON'T SHOOT THE DUCK, THE DOG WILL LAFF AT YOU. LIFE WAS SWEET BACK THEN.
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by onyichick(f): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
my younger brother had this back then, I really enjoyed the Mario n duck hunt. it was cool
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
This one na Family Com we dey call am then we graduated to Sega then moved up to SNESS. Played Street fighter, Tekken, Mortal Combat using Ryu, Law and Nightwolf respectively. Na inside exercise book we dey write the moves.
Life was good those days.

3 Likes

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by skillz111(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ojestas:
mode y c go catch am and 4 ball dissapering B go bring the ball out I too luv Sega knew all the soccer secret
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by RealHaute: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Had something much better: a SNES.

Cc: cao
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by dayowunmi(m): 1:29am On Apr 27, 2017
I remember carboni in Sega. The Italian guy with the Brazilian Ronaldo hairstyle at 2002 world Cup, carboni shot power in Sega no be small thing!

2 Likes

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by emeijeh(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2017
dayowunmi:
I remember carboni in Sega. The Italian guy with the Brazilian Ronaldo hairstyle at 2002 world Cup, carboni shot power in Sega no be small thing!
It's not a hairstyle.
I think his hair was wrapped round (bandaged) or so. Abeg i still young then jaré
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Auntielinda(f): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Kylekent59: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
How many of you remember these:
International superstar scoccer delux.
Lol.
Back then I just carry ball pass my midfield and played a longball,imagine what I heard was Goal!!!!!for my own post ooooo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Ojestas:

cheat of life cheesy
Ojestas:

cheat of life
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2017
OMG, feeling Nostalgic right now.

Who can relate to Shao Khan lafin posture.

Hahahaha, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH

Pointing at Noob-Saibot
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by martinsfm(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2017
The day popsy brought it home, no light to play, I wanted all nyt for light oo... cheesy
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by potbelly(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Family com....
With 999999999999 in one cartridge grin

1 Like

Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Phonefanatic: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
The animation looked so cool back then I wonder how it will look now. I can't explain what I felt seeing this picture.

That Yellow cartridge grin grin
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by NLProblemChild(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Our favourite game. contra 4 or 9.. super Mario.. nd ..sv forgotten.. buh its mainly Mario.. fun are the days.
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
mehnnn.. those days that I normally pay N10 to play Mk at a local barbing saloon grin

I still remember yokozuna, Goro and lu kang (my favorite)

I later bought the game for N2,500

my favorite cartridges was wrestling, contra 4, Football, MK and Super Mario grin grin

Gone are those days.. now I have no interest in video games again.

heard Ps4 is the shiit now...

but before Sega came into existence, was always in the cyber cafe playing RUN ESCAPE..

that game was the shhiit then grin

u didnt play sunset riders? u missed o
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by ifyan(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oh yeah

If you enjoyed this click like Y if you don't, you are on your own
Re: The Then "Big Boys" Can Relate. #throwback by gqboyy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol. Duck hunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As Nollywood Actor Who Slumped And Died On Set, Is Buried In Enugu / Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze / See How Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Celebrated Christmas Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.