Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (37026 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Babacele: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Desric:
Thanks for this update, but pls, are u a DSS personnel? Because Baba never gave his reasons at least to the best of my knowledge; besides, even there was any security report, is Baba now doing the job of the security agencies?
what other reason would it have been from a man whose education, finance , aviation, etc ministers ,and advisers were women if not based on classified reports?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Babacele: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Temptee101:
Don't be too fast. Moreover, not necessary turning the hands of time to vote for the old hag again because he has not finished dealing with you yet
we prefer him to Buffoon .
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by tete7000(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
aribisala0:

Well if it is not about rigging why blame him that is democracy for you.He won the first election. He did his best and people change get him.Is everyone who loses election ""weak"? Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. Jonathan lost to a very large extent for ethnicity reasons

You jumped into a discussion which genesis you don't know and ended up insulting. You are entitled to your opinion but next time find out what the debate is about from onset. It will do you good. I never digressed from what my view about Jonathan is, you are the one who out of parochial view thinks every opinion about Jonathan is to denigrate him and always want to defend his cause.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Icon79(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
OBJ should shut da fleck up, one time before I get angry!

Even more than IBB and GEJ, OBJ is the man who destroyed Nigeria.
Here's a man who got a second bite at the apple, but instead of ceasing that unique opportunity to correct his mistakes, he became worse and much more corrupt.
Here's a man who introduced the politics of Ghana must go full of bribery money as a political tool in Nigeria.
Here's a man under whose administration Nigeria lost the richest and most prosperous portions of its territory!
Here's a man accused of sleeping with his own daughter in-law.

And by the way, wasn't OBJ who unilaterally selected GEJ to run as the Vice President under Yar Adua?

History would never be kind to OBJ. His name would forever be written in Nigeria's Hall of Shame!

O pari
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oblang:

Try look beyond ur nose, buhari meant well for Nigeria...
hehehehhehe, I have decided to stop arguing with sentimental folks like you,cos folks like you can't be reasoned with and have your sense of judgement too blurred to actually see beyond your noses
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Oblang(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, I have decided to stop arguing with sentimental folks like you,cos folks like you can't be reasoned with and have your sense of judgement too blurred to actually see beyond your noses

Chai all this for me alone...u think I support politicians blindly?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
rose54321:
Well Buhari too doesn't seem to be living up to expectations.
if it were Jonathan that requested to "work from home" , there would have been a massive protest in Lagos, the likes of Tinubu, Bakare, NLC, etc.
But for some odd reason every one is forming deaf and dumb.

They should not worry, Nigerians are watching. Come 2019 we will vote for KOWA.
KOWA all the way my dear, politicians are taking us for a ride
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
richard870:
You are definitely a thot! Ask those who know about all the 'actions ' of Obj while in power.....u think say 8yrs in power is just to be addressed as Command in Chief? you are so wrong

I'm done jare!
You are an a**hol, with a criminal mind. Calculate how much was available for OBJ to loot and compare it to how much was available for GEJ to loot, we can then know who the greatest looter really is.

Let me give you a hint since you might not have a brain for quantitative mathematics; multiply the price of crude with the total production from 1999 to 2007, then calculate the price of crude and total production from 2010 to 2015. Subtract the difference between the two. From the calculations you will know who holds the title of the greatest looter in history.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]

He's 1000000 better than the current vagabond kunu sipping monkey freelancer working from home grin
Nigeria is a Federation of states,ask the governor of your home state what he has done for you before you look at the President. MUMU. What does your father even do for a living or is he a pensioner?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
yanjutomi:
BABA u made him president, they said what is 4 d elderly is not given to a kid....... baba is talking from a myopic view I guess.......
At least Obasanjo is brave to admit he made a mistake with jonathan goodluck, removed his support for the Baga and jonathan crumbled like a pack of cards. People are quick to forget that obasanjo was at the pdp convention in 2011 all night to ensure Atiku did not hijack the presidential ticket from jona. Number one law of the mafia never bite from the hand that feeds you. Sorry to say,Jonathan learnt the hard way that he was a nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by goldenarrow: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
danot1030:

Has he infected you with his cluelessness?

Is Over 20years now and people are still talking about Babangida.

Is almost 20years now and people are still talking about Abacha.

Obj has left for about 10years, people still talks about him.

God bless you for this line - 'Has he infected you with his cluelessness?'.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
fakeprophet:

KOWA all the way my dear, politicians are taking us for a ride
Kowa na boat?and since your so called politicians who are taking us for a ride are our fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters,who do we bring to steer your new canoe called Kowa,Ghanians?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by goldenarrow: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
OKorowanta:

Nor be only unique, na sodiq

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by richard870(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
wirinet:

You are an a**hol, with a criminal mind. Calculate how much was available for OBJ to loot and compare it to how much was available for GEJ to loot, we can then know who the greatest looter really is.

Let me give you a hint since you might not have a brain for quantitative mathematics; multiply the price of crude with the total production from 1999 to 2007, then calculate the price of crude and total production from 2010 to 2015. Subtract the difference between the two. From the calculations you will know who holds the title of the greatest looter in history.
Typical of a kid!
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]
He's better than Buhari 10000 times

kiss the truth
Although I know you are blind you can still get someone to direct you to the nearest passport office to get an ecowas passport and relocate till at least 2023 before you die of high BP in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Temptee101:
May God bless you sir. You just nailed it properly. This was a man that wanted to force his way to 3rd term. I just feel so ashamed of these people
It still doesn't change the fact the Obasanjo who as you claim wanted to force his way to a 3rd term personally hand picked jonathan goodluck and good luck jonathan was a colossal failure. I agree with you that a bad tree will never yield good fruits. From the very first day obsanjo picked jona over Atiku we were doomed.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
drss2:
same way we feel wen we see pipul support a known failure, buari dullard.
Buhari:73% Jonathan:27% for exam. Pdp style the latter is greater than the former.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by vantage001: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
sapele914:
Although I know you are blind you can still get someone to direct you to the nearest passport office to get an ecowas passport and relocate till at least 2023 before you die of high BP in Nigeria.
How in human decency will you endorse a president like buhari till 2023? Are you sick?.
The pictures of fulani herdsmen killing people like suya with reckless abandon, does it not get to you?
Are you even from sapele or just one of those yoruba illiterates? Agriculture in delta state is at its lowest ebb thanks to terrorism and you want buhari to continue.
A president that you can't even actually see. Are you not afraid of famine?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Sirjamo: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
PapaBrowne:
There something about Jonathan that is somewhat legendary.
Can't really place it, but there's just something really unique about him
Clueless, and corrupt
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by vantage001: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
sapele914:
Buhari:73% Jonathan:27% for exam. Pdp style the latter is greater than the former.
If buahri has 73% performance which is actually the highest in the world, and Nigeria is still like this. undecided
Bro, you are mentally unstable.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Temptee101:
The self-acclaimed strong, young, agile, working-from-his-office, healthy buhari how have your felt under him?

Yeah it is very funny how a 70 year old man will beat a so called incumbent young agile everyday office man,shame on goodluck jonathan. It's the same way Tony bellew knocked out David Hayes a supposed heavy weight been knocked out by someone struggling to make cruiser weight. Go hide your head in the Sands of Shame you ostrich.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
OBJ, who let the baboon(dog) out?
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by BALLOSKI: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nne5:
It's 2years and everybody's still talking Jonathan.
Omg
we've not stopped talking about Gowon and you think we'll stop talking about Jonathan that left just 2 years ago ?

Jonathan is talking about everyone, not everyone talking about him . You call him a hero , going by the latest revelations, he's a bitter loser.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Ibraheemmawa(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Dollabiz: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Truth
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
sapele914:
Kowa na boat?and since your so called politicians who are taking us for a ride are our fellow Nigerian brothers and sisters,who do we bring to steer your new canoe called Kowa,Ghanians?
bros u no fit contest ni
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by LordOfNaira: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
PapaBrowne:
There something about Jonathan that is somewhat legendary.
Can't really place it, but there's just something really unique about him

You are right. Something was legendary about him. Yes, his staggering level of idiocy and nonchalance was one of a kind. A president who signed anything brought before him without first even glancing through it; a man who wanted no responsibility and would rather turn to America to tell him details of what had happened in his own backyard; a man under whose watch, yam eaters reigned supreme and yet he couldn't imagine that that much money was stolen under him...

Never again shall such a man govern this country. Better a Buhari that works from home than a Jonathan who works from his office.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by ezeegolimited30(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeria shud have been worster than this had it been this man is still in power.piple thought he accept defeat peacefully now we know better.
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by kwenu: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
who can make one greater than a country he wants to rule.

its good to learn something new
Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by kwenu: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
“Despite the best of intentions, nobody from Ogun West has been able to become governor because of this minority issue and it will take a conscious effort to make it happen. So, it was in the context of that I had to plead with prominent people in the North to allow Jonathan run for a term.”

did any of you read this part

so other tribes in the southern part (minortiy) this country have to beg the north anytime we choose to lead this country

are you guys seeing the mindset and true colour of our leaders

i hope our todays youths are learning something new from all this confessions

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo by wirinet(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
kwenu:
“Despite the best of intentions, nobody from Ogun West has been able to become governor because of this minority issue and it will take a conscious effort to make it happen. So, it was in the context of that I had to plead with prominent people in the North to allow Jonathan run for a term.”

did any of you read this part

so other tribes in the southern part (minortiy) this country have to beg the north anytime we choose to lead this country

are you guys seeing the mindset and true colour of our leaders

i hope our todays youths are learning something new from all this confessions

Yes, I read the part about minorities having to "beg" the majorities before they can rule the country or a state. This is because democracy is a game of numbers and minorities just don't have the numbers. OBJ is from minority Ogun west, he is stating the fact that someone from Ogun west cannot become governor without "begging" the majority Ogun east. This same serenio is what happens in all states of the federation including eastern states. In rivers the majority Ikwerre people have always won the governorship elections, the minority Ijaw can never become governor without having to "beg" the Ikwerre people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes / Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.