Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni (475 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / 14 Years After, Akiolu In Court To Defend Emergence As Oba Of Lagos / I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Despite him snobbing me, I will continue to hold Oba Akiolu in high esteem - Ooni of Ife

_

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi has put our minds to rest that there shall be no duel or war following the open ridicule he received from the Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu!
_
The 42 year old Oba Ogunwusi told this to some news men who made inquiries after the incident.

_
According to the Ooni of Ife, the older King's act would not even stop him from his mission of promoting unity amongst Yoruba rulers. The humble monarch says he will not rest until he achieves his aim of unity.

_
On what he feels about the public ridicule, Ooni of Ife says it would not stop him from giving respect to the Oba of Lagos whenever and wherever their paths cross.

_
The foremost ruler also reveals that he was not perturbed by the snobbish greeting, hence he would not want Akiolu to be castigated because of his position and age.

_

He concludes that despite his act, he will continue to hold Akiolu of Lagos in high esteem.

Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Cc. Lalasticlala

Oya to the fp
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by daveP(m): 1:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Korea should coman borrow this ammunition. He just buried oba akiolu.
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by DozieInc(m): 1:34am On Apr 27, 2017
OK, a leader by example
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by HARDDON: 1:35am On Apr 27, 2017
When wisdom deserts d old n thereafter goes dancing nude @ d market square, d young must not make meal of it.

Respect Large Ooni!
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by firebaby(f): 2:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Beeni ti e ri.....a very wise king Long live oonirisha!!!!
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Great man
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Now this is maturity.
Re: Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2017
anotherydz:
Now this is maturity.

Of the highest order...na old age the worry the baba

(1) (Reply)

49th Anniversay Liberation Of Okrika From Biafrans / The African Woman / You Are Wearing Fake Crowns- Olubadan Tells 21 Newly Crowned Kings Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.