Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife (32596 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / 14 Years After, Akiolu In Court To Defend Emergence As Oba Of Lagos / Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by chiraqDemon(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:
This Ooni is just another proof maturity isn't about age. You can imagine an oldie like Akiolu doing things one can only expect from a high school student.

Shaaaaame!!!!

Also, I feel the Ooni is paying the price for humility. He wouldn't have tried that nonsense with his predecessor or even the Alaafin

Aah. Oo ni fe te
As in eh, all those snubbish things na wetin we de do when we never mature.
This ooni na very humble human being na why him achievement go always pass the akiolu own
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=almustopha82 post=55962169][/quote]
Mr man go sleep joor
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Kingspin(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2017
If this is APC PDP scenario from the onset some people would have change tongues even when the facts are there. Here 90 percent of people kicked against the action by Oba of Lagos and how I wish we continue like this at the National level.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by koolaid87: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
vigasimple:

I am wondering what were you referring to in the bolded in your statement? Is any of Ooni's wife unfaithful and somebody took her pictures? please educate us if you can.

https://www.nairaland.com/3764064/american-man-caught-girlfriend-bed
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Attention seeker.....
Nobody go answer you today.
Its obvious you are not Yoruba.
All dis una you are not yoruba of a tin una dey tell me today sef,like say evry yoruba man dey collect salary for firstbank..Ok am not yoruba am an igede man..Am from Omenkalives tribe..Are u happy now? cheesy
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Ebije1(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Son of a harlot..Hw are u?
the one who bleeps yo mama every nite. Oponu ayerada

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Ebije1:
the one who bleeps yo mama every nite. Oponu ayerada
Harlot dey bleep woman? Ohk I get it ur mama na lesbian harlot.I see.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!! I hear!!!! grin grin
Lol!Omo tell ur oni supporters say na play I dey oo before sumpipo go hang dem sef.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Lol!Omo tell ur oni supporters say na play I dey oo before sumpipo go hang dem sef.
Lmaoooo oooo!!!!! U funny ooo!!! I go tell dem!!!
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Ebije1(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Harlot dey bleep woman? Ohk I get it ur mama na lesbian harlot.I see.
guy u jst dull. I no blame u sha. Ur mama no born u as she born ur siblings. I sure say na mess she mess u komot frm her wateva. Walking corpse

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Charlesdock(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2017
He didn't. You can't understand because you're not a Yoruba.
SIRmanjar:

Oba of Lagos don down grade oni to Gclass king. grin
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by 9jakool: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Attention seeker.....
Nobody go answer you today.
Its obvious you are not Yoruba.

He's not...
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
Ebije1:
guy u jst dull. I no blame u sha. Ur mama no born u as she born ur siblings. I sure say na mess she mess u komot frm her wateva. Walking corpse
Make una help me see dis goat oo!U misyarn dey form mr right..Ask ur harlot mama who ur real papa be..she go open up to you let u know say na your neighbour he goat climb her before she born you..Living dead.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
9jakool:

He's not...
Yes am not..Am an igede man..Omenkalives brother grin
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Ebije1(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Make una help me see dis goat oo!U misyarn dey form mr right..Ask ur harlot mama who ur real papa be..she go open up to you let u know say na your neighbour he goat climb her before she born you..Living dead.
i knw say he don pain u. Sorry ehn. Go suck breast
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Ebije1:
i knw say he don pain u. Sorry ehn. Go suck breast

Wey de breast Maa suck?I sure say na tear rubber ooh. smiley
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

All these fanyogo illiterates from the land of the rising potopoto and their silly comments. Y'all aren't even difficult to spot. You become clueless when the thread isn't an opportunity to type "zoo must fall" "afonja" and the rest of your crap. That's all y'all contribute to Nairaland

God "bless" your TD board head If you reply me with that "I'm Yoruba" nonsense

How una wan take appreciate humility when na slap una dey take wake una apa up for that side .

When people from rich cultures are talking, discourteous, potopoto people that use money to buy titles too will be raising their hands.

dragging an entire tribe for the comments of one person, whose tribe you are not even aware of, makes you no better than oba Lagoon

And is not a good depiction if this 'respect and culture' you claim your people have. Talk is cheap

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by 9jakool: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Yes am not..Am an igede man..Omenkalives brother grin
I could have sworn you were Igbo.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by vickylincon(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:
This Ooni is just another proof maturity isn't about age. You can imagine an oldie like Akiolu doing things one can only expect from a high school student.

Shaaaaame!!!!

Also, I feel the Ooni is paying the price for humility. He wouldn't have tried that nonsense with his predecessor or even the Alaafin

Aah. Oo ni fe te
all of Una just dey say him no fit try am with the pasto Oni or alaafin. abeg wetin dis ones go do? dem fit remove the crown? pls enlighten m

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2017
9jakool:

I could have sworn you were Igbo.
Am mixed breed..My grand papa na ibo and my grand mama come be igede..my papa come be yoruba man wey marry Benin woman so if u call me anyone I go answer gladly. cheesy
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2017
safarigirl:
dragging an entire tribe for the comments of one person, whose tribe you are not even aware of, makes you no better than oba Lagoon

And is not a good depiction if this 'respect and culture' you claim your people have. Talk is cheap
Bless u sister..I no know why my tribe dey monkey for anytin royalty unlike the ibos.Them wan get heart attack for common play..And funny enough oni no send any of dem.
But U fine like angel Ooohhh..U Sabi one angel micheal?Since I start to dey view people pics here I notice say nairaland get fyne BEBZ and u are one of them..Nice hair.I must buy you ferrari .Na ur kind of beauty dey ginger man work 6 to 6.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by omenkaLives(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

All dis una you are not yoruba of a tin una dey tell me today sef,like say evry yoruba man dey collect salary for firstbank..Ok am not yoruba am an igede man..Am from Omenkalives tribe..Are u happy now? cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by BABANGBALI: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Great man.
Our Oonirisa....very humble.
Everything about him is royal. He's indeed worthy of the throne. He is not a gragra person. May God continually uplift him.
His character, worthy of emulation. A well trained Oba. Long may you live!
"I'll continue to respect The Oni of Ife..God's choice.
what do you expect of an ex police officer from the Nigeria police? Oba akiolu is a thug on the throne nothing royal about him

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by BABANGBALI: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But U fine like angel Ooohhh..U Sabi one angel micheal?Since I start to dey view people pics here I notice say nairaland get fyne BEBZ and u are one of them..Nice hair.I must buy you ferrari .Na ur kind of beauty dey ginger man work 6 to 6.
If you go near my babe walahi I go sambisa you
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by hope4life: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2017
darol4real:
A man of Humility is the king of ile ife.

The age of a man sometime does not mean he will act mature. Job says great men are not always wise. Ooni has shown to Oba Akiolu that he is more matured than him.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by BABANGBALI: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Charlesdock:
He didn't. You can't understand because you're not a Yoruba.
what is there to understand? The oba fokd up jo

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
If you go near my babe walahi I go sambisa you
Na lie ooh! No be ur babe, na my beb unless u want make we fight GIDIGWOM anybody wey win go marry her. cheesy but ehh Her pointed nose fit open peak milk.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by BABANGBALI: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Na lie ooh! No be ur babe, na my beb unless u want make we fight GIDIGWOM anybody wey win go marry her. cheesy Her pointed nose fit open peak milk.
leave I alone for me, I dash you dis one here

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
leave I alone for me, I dash you dis one here
Hahahahaha! She get nice body o with standing bobby,as bobby brown wey I be..I go wear am face mask give am betta drilling for bed. grin
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by BABANGBALI: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahahaha! She get nice body o with standing bobby,as bobby brown wey I be..I go wear am face mask give am betta drilling for bed. grin
your preek don suffer
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Dindondin(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
The tourist king wetin you want make im happen before?Ehh!Keep forming mr dj humility..Oba Rilwan na your elder anytime anyday while you be small boy wey just enter throne..OBA Rilwane rules over 15million subjects the yorubas, ibos,hausas,Ijaws,efiks,Tivs,ishekiris,Urhobos,fulanis,and the hole ethnic group in Nigeria..while u rule over roughly 100 thousand subjects..Next time u see him make sure u prostrate and kwayetly have a seat at the back role. grin
u deserve a slap for wasting space
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
your preek don suffer
Hihihihi!i still be pure innocent virgin ad I go like make safari girl disvirgin me dis year. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State / Danladi Gyet Maude Kidnapped: Kpop Ham Abducted In Nasarawa / Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.