Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander (12246 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 1:02pm On May 05, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fear caught him! Bad pikin!
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
[b]
Take it easy ya'all, we are all here to learn. We don't need to trade abusive word against each other, let's live together maturely and tolerate each other.

And for those of you that think am here to advertise a sperm count herbs or think it's a cooked story. As I have said earlier I actually don't owe anybody any explanation, she started the thread and I threw more light into everything that transpired between us just for everyone to learn something out of it. My pedigree is not in line wit selling Herbs or vice versa, am an entrepreneur running a well known legitimate firm.

Yes, we have sorted things out but it we are not getting back! As someone said earlier, it's very hard to love a confused woman. I pray she discover herself before it's too late.

Just a quick line for every other ladies out there, please always have a mind of your own don't let anyone (friends, family, colleagues) dictate for you. Cos they won't live that live for you, they might advice you wrongly but they won't do the advice they gave you if they are in the same shoes.

Don't weary, if you don't take their advice they won't kill you remain strong and you will triumph at the end of it all. So that it wont come to a life of regret later on (Sebi you are the one that said I should marry him). I really wish I could talk more about the whole thing but I will reserve my words.

Love is a very stupid thing.. I am really heart broken, but I will definitely get over it. Summer is almost here a good treat await me somewhere in the Caribbean.

I will leave now for good, I will be de-activating this account by the end of today.

The hardest battle is between what your know in your head and what your feel in your heart..

Thanks and have a great weekend! [/b]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by prettyangel10(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2017
Jlarry, i like the fact that you have consoled yourself. Brace up, go for your vac, look well before you leap, and enjoy life to the fullest. Life is indeed good. Cheers.
Jlarry:
[b]
Take it easy ya'all, we are all here to learn. We don't need to trade abusive word against each other, let's live together maturely and tolerate each other.

And for those of you that think am here to advertise a sperm count herbs or think it's a cooked story. As I have said earlier I actually don't owe anybody any explanation, she started the thread and I threw more light into everything that transpired between us just for everyone to learn something out of it. My pedigree is not in line wit selling Herbs or vice versa, am an entrepreneur running a well known legitimate firm.

Yes, we have sorted things out but it we are not getting back! As someone said earlier, it's very hard to love a confused woman. I pray she discover herself before it's too late.

Just a quick line for every other ladies out there, please always have a mind of your own don't let anyone (friends, family, colleagues) dictate for you. Cos they won't live that live for you, they might advice you wrongly but they won't do the advice they gave you if they are in the same shoes.

Don't weary, if you don't take their advice they won't kill you remain strong and you will triumph at the end of it all. So that it wont come to a life of regret later on (Sebi you are the one that said I should marry him). I really wish I could talk more about the whole thing but I will reserve my words.

Love is a very stupid thing.. I am really heart broken, but I will definitely get over it. Summer is almost here a good treat await me somewhere in the Caribbean.

I will leave now for good, I will be de-activating this account by the end of today.

The hardest battle is between what your know in your head and what your feel in your heart..

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
prettyangel10:
Jlarry, i like the fact that you have consoled yourself. Brace up, go for your vac, look well before you leap, and enjoy life to the fullest. Life is indeed good. Cheers.

Thank you. Yes, life is so beautiful.

I will remember your words.

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by AimingIncognito(f): 2:27pm On May 05, 2017
BoboYekini:
cheesy aje oshi.
Old layer.

Seriously? I mean like seriously?
Do you even have any idea why some Nairaland guys send pms to girls and 'we' choose not to reply 'you'?

Now come here and let me school you;

There is a saying that “men look, women see.” Another way of putting that is that men admire and women inspect. Ohh yes, we do 'inspect'

The first thing most Nairaland girls do but no one talks about is to check random stuffs about what the guy usually/casually talk about here,the kind of comment(s) you make,when you choose to reply or ignore a particular post/personal attacks and insult(s) aimed at you(no matter how angry you are).
You may not know this but the truth of the matter is; there is higher probability that the kind of post/comments most people make here 'diagnose' who they really are in the 'real' world.

Really, i just SMH for most guys.
P.S Yekini...You really have a long way to go brother. I wish you well.

9 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
AimingIncognito:

Do you even have any idea why some Nairaland guys send pms to girls and 'we' choose not to reply 'you'?

There is a saying that “men look, women see.” Another way of putting that is that men admire and women inspect. Ohh yes, we do 'inspect'

The first thing most Nairaland girls do but no one talks about is to check random stuffs about what the guy usually/casually talk about here,the kind of comment(s) you make,when you choose to reply or ignore a particular post/personal attacks and insult(s) aimed at you(no matter how angry you are).
You may not know this but the truth of the matter is; there is higher probability that the kind of post/comments most people make here 'diagnose' who they really are in the 'real' world.

grin grin grin grin grin grin baby girl. They don't know ni. If only...

I have received tons of these PMs and direct mails. In fact, come as purportedly anonymous as you could manage...all that is needed is your email to get info about you. In his mind he thinks he's practicing English language with me ni...if only he knows.

I once was so smitten with a guy here on NL the first time I saw a post he made. I didn't know it was a good day for him and the person he was addressing grin grin grin By the time I checked his previous posts...fear caught me. End of crush grin Coincidentally, guy was feeling me too, he mailed me later...I ran. Testosterone is better translated into seeex appeal not aggression biko cool

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by NL1960: 4:21pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

I have received tons of these PMs and direct mails. In fact, come as purportedly anonymous as you could manage...all that is needed is your email to get info about you. In his mind he thinks he's practicing English language with me ni...if only he knows.

I once was so smitten with a guy here on NL the first time I saw a post he made. I didn't know it was a good day for him and the person he was addressing grin grin grin By the time I checked his previous posts...fear caught me. End of crush grin Coincidentally, guy was feeling me too, he mailed me later...I ran. Testosterone is better translated into seeex appeal not aggression biko cool

Shuooooo.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 4:31pm On May 05, 2017
NL1960:

Shuooooo.

Yes cool
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by AimingIncognito(f): 4:42pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

If only they knew..

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 05, 2017
cheesy Nah. Let me school you.
Before I decide to go gung-ho, I put on my mean face and back the damn camera.
It goes both ways hun, and frankly I'm not going to be waiting for your pm.
She is a rancid shrew with a mouth on her and let's just say I have my days too. Her previous gutter abuse(hidden now) required that I be vicious. She too small to bully me na.
As a wrap, trust me, I've met better girls than you both combined on nairaland and your idea that there's something I'm missing cracks me up. Igi imu jina s'ori, I think you should know.
This monicker is on it's last legs anyways, and I have no plans of rebranding. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 05, 2017
Jlarry, good on you my man. I know you don't drink, I for direct you come my watering-hole tonight.
My work here is done.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2017
for real
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 05, 2017
AimingIncognito:

Buhaha grin

This is funny sha..

Abeg who nl pm epp

BoboYekini o!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

cheesy grin

This sisi sef..

Kai!
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by bennyrazz: 6:12pm On May 05, 2017
you know the most irritating thing about this thread, the way some women brag about receiving Pm's from Men and how they don't reply because of the way they think. It goes a long way to show you their personality (arrogant, proud, pompous) . well sha, no be their fault. I blame the guys sending the Pm's

5 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by MissIndependent(f): 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
Juliearth:

I feel so sorry for him. Why did she lead him on knowing fully well that it might not work out? Thats a bitchy attitude.
I guess I stayed put cos of the gains and money. Too bad this story is an eyeopener

Mods front page pls cc lalasticlala undecided
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by MissIndependent(f): 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
Juliearth:

I feel so sorry for him. Why did she lead him on knowing fully well that it might not work out? Thats a bitchy attitude.
I guess she stayed put cos of the gains and money. Too bad this story is an eyeopener

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2017
daylyt:

Buhaha grin

This is funny sha..

Abeg who nl pm epp

BoboYekini o!!
grin grin

Real talk baba. Awon eleyi o dan nkan mo. I dey find babymama, she talking wifey.
Selense.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 5:59am On May 06, 2017
MissIndependent:
I guess she stayed put cos of the gains and money. Too bad this story is an eyeopener

Women sha.I dont think its necessary to move this to front page. They have settled their differences...the thread should be closed instead cos of the sensitive issues disclosed.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 7:34am On May 06, 2017
I feel your pain bro. Pick up the pieces of your life and move on. You will be fine! I pray you meet the right one pretty soon....happy ending awaits you.

Jlarry:
[b]

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Ishilove: 8:46am On May 06, 2017
Jlarry:

Love is a beautiful thing. Very beautiful...

For some it comes and stays, while for some others, they have to kiss quite a number of frogs before they meet their soulmate.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Antina(f): 11:05am On May 06, 2017
Jlarry:
[b]

This is super true [/b]" so many good women have dealt with the wrong man and vice versa, when they meet finally, they would be afraid of each other"[b]

There is a light at the end of a tunnel, a better person would find you soonest.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Antina(f): 11:55am On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Stop telling a man to grow up it's an insult on its own.

The lady just said why she thinks he's avoiding her, the guy haven't told you his side of the story.

Pay attention to details, there's an issue of an ex resurfacing and her parents wants him.

The guy was blocked while she was with her parents.

Put things together from a guy's perspective and you will understand our man.

There are so many other things that the lady will never reveal to us here.

Three Gbosa for this man!!! As if u were there!
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by faari(f): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin won bupa!!!!!

Buhahaha

Ntoiii!!
daylyt:

Haba..

Why the insult?

Ok you are definitely not shoefreak..mabinu..
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2017
faari:
grin won bupa!!!!!

Buhahaha

Ntoiii!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2018

Thumbs up ya'all... wink

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jlarry:

Thumbs up ya'all... wink

Did you marry her?

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wait fess, is this thread for real
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jlarry:

Thumbs up ya'all... wink

Any update?
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by gaby(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
I pity you if you did end up marrying that girl and got-son-in-lawed to her scheming devious mother.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ishilove:

I find this story hard to believe. For all we know the guy is behind both handles and he is marketing agbo that boosts sperm count.

Oh Fada!!!! This woman!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude) / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.