Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,413 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 PM

China Launches Its First Ever Self-built Aircraft Carrier(Photos). - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Launches Its First Ever Self-built Aircraft Carrier(Photos). (2458 Views)

Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / 100,000Tons, $12.9Billion, U.S. Newest Aircraft Carrier Commissioned(Photos) / War Against The North: Huge U.S. Aircraft Carrier Arrives South Korea(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Launches Its First Ever Self-built Aircraft Carrier(Photos). by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Rosskii post=56081047]

Chill bro,I ain't exactly saying we should be building aircraft carriers. What I have problem with is taking over ships abandoned by the US COAST GUARD as mere patrol vessels. Understand?
Re: China Launches Its First Ever Self-built Aircraft Carrier(Photos). by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Roskii We are being spoonfed(with bad food) and I don't like it. Our flagship,NNS THUNDER(pendant no. F90) was decommissioned by the US Coast Guard as a mere patrol craft. We can't continue this way if we must boss the continent and perhaps someday the world. Remember we are a middle power-militarily speaking that is.
Re: China Launches Its First Ever Self-built Aircraft Carrier(Photos). by Rossikk(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Roskii We are being spoonfed(with bad food) and I don't like it. Our flagship,NNS THUNDER(pendant no. F90) was decommissioned by the US Coast Guard as a mere patrol craft. We can't continue this way if we must boss the continent and perhaps someday the world. Remember we are a middle power-militarily speaking that is.
The Nigerian navy has begun building vessels. Each one they build is bigger and better than the previous, so there's forward movement.
Re: China Launches Its First Ever Self-built Aircraft Carrier(Photos). by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 02, 2017
@Rossikk I know of those seaward defence vessels. But you can't blame me bro. I just feel the NN is not getting the sort of funding that should go to them for a plethora of reasons. My dad once told me that that arm of the military is capable of even bigger things than they are doing at present. Now you see why I am a bit worked up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fleeing Refugees From The U.S. Walk Freely Into Arms Of Canadian Police(photos). / Check Nigeria's Ranking On World's IQ Chart! / Rush Limbaugh Is A Complete Retarded Racist Bastard (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.