Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft (33512 Views)

Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P / Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship / Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Victorclean1: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqe1C2Swiis I don't understand why this paid commentator like omenka etc is shielding the truth.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Horus(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
These people should leave Jonathan alone and concentrate on governance

EFCC should arrest Jonathan

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Victorclean1: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqe1C2Swiis I don't understand why paid yoruba Muslim is bent on deceiving the public. Please read this. Again naira land should made provision for reply directly to comments

3 Likes

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by LionDeLeo: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Excuzeme:

Did you read the story of a current Senator Godje, whose house was searched under a court-issued warrant (due to whistle-blowing! kiss ), and #18Million, about $20,0000 and other currencies like Saudi Ryad was found in his house?

The guy and Saraki now came out to tell Nigerians that the 2017 budget that has been with them for over 4months now, cannot be passed because the Police "stole" the Budget! shocked shocked grin grin

But these are the same Senators who disqualified EFCC Magu because (one of the reasons) they said he took official document Home to work on.
What is Budget and that amount of Cash doing in his House?
These Senators and Blackmail ehn
angry angry

As sick as Buhari is, as 'mad' as Buhari is, he is still better for Nigeria than that "America will know" drunkard

Bro, you too much.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by ayindejimmy(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Where is the foreign link? I doubt this story even though I detest Jonathan I wouldn't take every negative news about him without doubt's

Which foreign link?.
Oga, read the story first before you start searching for what's not missing

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by OlaMiki: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
who is holding past govt.?!!!! Does recovering of our massively looted fund to finance your future and facilitate greater Nigeria amount to holding past govt ? THINK !!!!!
Vicolan:
When are we going to focus on the future ...Leave past gvt alone and let's make Nigeria greater again..,.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Chiedu4Trump: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Excuzeme:

Presidential Election has nothing to do with Secession or Biafra!
Nothing wrong in other countries saying they prefer Nigeria to be one....Nigerians alos offer "OPINION" on USSR/Russia or West/East Germany in those days. No big deal.

As for that "opinion" of one single American, it is just that: a "Nobody's" opinion!

It shows that Obama was trying to Bias people against GEJ, when Obama mentioned "Keep Nigeria One".

well read this and see that Obama worked to unseat GEJ
https://www.nairaland.com/3765485/babangida-how-us-invited-12nothern
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by vantage001: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2017
walley21:
Wondering if Obama,Cameron and Hollande were Inec officials or actually voted in person to take Jonathan out of office. Everyone I know voted him out.He postponed the date of d election and pumped out millions of dollars for his 're election yet,he lost despite the popular pastor's praying for his success.Informed and unbiased Nigerians are thanking God he was not 're elected.
But i am sure you are one of those nutjobs that yap about how the US removes presidents.
Now you realize that the US does not vote, and yet many of your people in Nigeria accuse them of removing presidents in other foreign countries.
I hope your logic can extend to the rest of your illiterate anti-american zombies.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Jesusloveyou: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:
i don't even know what to type again self
how can you iPods know what to type, when your ineffectual buffoon lies has be expose

2 Likes

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Olutayo89(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2017
YNWA1:
Me too
type curse! beta ones.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by ahbey(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2017
[s]
modelmike7:
America will know so says the ineffectual something!!
You will never seee wailers commenting or masturbating on such topics that shows how their hero 'mumuism' is unique.
A thieve and a loser still saying trash with his mouth, someone that should be languishing in jail at the moment.

Someone that should shut up and bow his head in shame forever.
He brought us to where we are now.
I believe in my president to right the wrong and do his best.
[/s][s][/s]
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Excuzeme:

Please STOP photo-shopping Pictures!

You dont need to do that, to make your point, we all know who and what Jonathan represent.
But please, do paste his picture on another event he was not in the picture originally (Photo-shopping).

Ever heard of freedom of speech/expression?
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by BALLOSKI: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Celcius:
Femi should leave recovered fund out of this.
Money without owners? Then how can that not be said to be a failed sting operation or window dressing for Magu's anti-corruption drive.
As for US there's no need to dignify them with an answer. Many believe they've even killed presidents across the world, talk less about getting involved in a country's choice of leadership, especially in Africa.
...Obama, Cameron and Hollande left office without having their wish fulfilled in their own country....and this makes me happy.
any money without owners was a proceed of corruption or money stolen in the past which this government is trying to recover.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by jumobi1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Of course the US has interest in the election results of the Biggest Black nation. To think otherwise is naive. The US empire does what it has to do to remain #1.
With that said, GEJ didn't help himself with his perform.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Angeleyez0811(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jakama90:

At least Goodluck Jonathan was not a rapist, so its you that should buy your head in shame..mpoko.
so who is a rapist? u know ur brain is not just there to fill up the vacuum, put it to use pls
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by optional1(f): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
grin grin You suddenly realized that grin. I'd be the last to be in that section. Need I remind you that this sec is entirely dramatic, full of crazies. Been noticing you are Anti-govt & such opinion won't be welcomed with a tea cup. Better get a life jacket now.

The smiling one cheesy

i just realized oh..

Ok thanks for the advice.. But will you arrange a life jack for me cos i must survive the heat here...

kiss laughing

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by dondo83(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jakama90:

We know your type... Your bag of rice is waiting for you in 2019.

if bag of rice is the price for selling your vote I can buy u a trailer... if not for nairaland .... person like fit talk to me ?
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by Benjamin73: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Whether Obama or David Cameron interfered in the 2015 Nigeria election or not....the writing was on the wall dat Jonathan wasnt going to win the election. Its not wrong to support Jonathan,afterall we all have a right to support watever party we want....lets not allow bias and sentiments overide our thoughts and comments. Let d truth set us free
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by sapele914(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
teelaw4life:
Weakest president ever. Was a minority, thought like a minority and presided like a minority.
Jonathan the Ijaw shonekan.

2 Likes

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by sapele914(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
slowpoke who wrote the book,was it the American embassy.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by sapele914(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
lonelydora:
slowpoke who wrote the book,was it the American embassy?
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by gberra: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

i just realized oh..

Ok thanks for the advice.. But will you arrange a life jack for me cos i must survive the heat here...

kiss laughing
grin grin grin... I dey laugh you. grin. The motto is Be Prepared. Politics sec is divided along party, religion & ethnic lines a far cry from what it was 6/7yrs ago...

Whatever you say either innocently, objectively or otherwise would be interpreted based on prejudice and the impression of you will last on in our minds no matter how you try to shift ground later. How do I know you're anti-government?

So be ready to either grow a thick skin, ignore comments & replies or fire a fiery shot while you also brace up to take in some shots accordingly. An explosive charge similar to Romance sec but deadlier.

I know very well that all these you're much aware of already but anyways, this is my own life jacket & I wish you survival. Unfortunately you might be my next target.. cool

The smiling one cheesy
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by optional1(f): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
grin grin grin... I dey laugh you. grin. The motto is Be Prepared. Politics sec is divided along party, religion & ethnic lines a far cry from what it was 6/7yrs ago...

Whatever you say either innocently, objectively or otherwise would be interpreted based on prejudice and the impression of you will last on in our minds no matter how you try to shift ground later. How do I know you're anti-government?

So be ready to either grow a thick skin, ignore comments & replies or fire a fiery shot while you also brace up to take in some shots accordingly. An explosive charge similar to Romance sec but deadlier.

I know very well that all these you're much aware of already but anyways, this is my own life jacket & I wish you survival. Unfortunately you might be my next target.. cool

The smiling one cheesy

cheesy thats the spirit i can feel the fire you carry already..

What can i say but thank you for all the advise and encouragement.. For taking your time to brief me on the part i have choosen to follow... Hey me your next target.. There are no permanent friends on this politics sec but permanent goals..

Lols i'm ready for you fire on....

Guess your day is moving well like a moving train.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by gberra: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

cheesy thats the spirit i can feel the fire you carry already..

What can i say but thank you for all the advise and encouragement.. For taking your time to brief me on the part i have choosen to follow... Hey me your next target.. There are no permanent friends on this politics sec but permanent goals..

Lols i'm ready for you fire on....

Guess your day is moving well like a moving train.
cheesy. The smiling one cheesy
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by optional1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
cheesy. The smiling one cheesy

thinking of something but lemme forget it.. Will reveal itself later as time goes on.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by gberra: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

thinking of something but lemme forget it.. Will reveal itself later as time goes on.
You do not always rely on instinct & sometimes Time is evasive ... Let a brother be of help.

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by blackaxe78: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
drss2:
do u believe russia interfered in US presidential campaign yes or no

No!

No substantial evidence!
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by optional1(f): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
You do not always rely on instinct & sometimes Time is evasive ... Let a brother be of help.

The smiling one cheesy

please a brother be of help.. Ejo
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by gberra: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

please a brother be of help.. Ejo
I'm all ears, sis. oya bami soro.

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by optional1(f): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
I'm all ears, sis. oya bami soro.
The smiling one cheesy

this is an alt right?
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by drss2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

No!

No substantial evidence!
well they did. by unearthing deleated classified emails clinton got through her private server, emails clinton deleated to avoid FBI investigation (US public officials ar never allowed to use private server to recieve emails especially classified emails) n posting dem online for americans, russia smashed d final nail to hilary clinton's defeat. those who followed US elections will understand d gimmick. with dat, i can say russia interfered in US elections.
now do u believe american govt interered in nijeriya's election in 2015
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by gberra: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

this is an alt right?
yeah. Anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / photo: Nigerian Voters Usin Stones And Bottles To Keep Space Ahead Of Votin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.