Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft (33514 Views)

Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P / Jerry Gana And Tunde Adeniran Visit Babangida & Jonathan Over PDP Chairmanship / Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by isnovic(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
modelmike7:
America will know so says the ineffectual something!!
You will never seee wailers commenting or masturbating on such topics that shows how their hero 'mumuism' is unique.
A thieve and a loser still saying trash with his mouth, someone that should be languishing in jail at the moment.

Someone that should shut up and bow his head in shame forever.
He brought us to where we are now.
I believe in my president to right the wrong and do his best.

were you expecting the US government to say they did?

I tire for Nigerians, what Jonathan knows or knew at the time he was president you have no clue, it is better not to stick your head for anyone.

The US stand was clear for the "mumu" in any one to see.

1 Like

Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by optional1(f): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
yeah. Anytime.
ok
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by blackaxe78: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
drss2:
well they did. by unearthing deleated classified emails clinton got through her private server, emails clinton deleated to avoid FBI investigation (US public officials ar never allowed to use private server to recieve emails especially classified emails) n posting dem online for americans, russia smashed d final nail to hilary clinton's defeat. those who followed US elections will understand d gimmick. with dat, i can say russia interfered in US elections.
now do u believe american govt interered in nijeriya's election in 2015

You re forming stories!

Clintons emails has nothing to do with Nigeria.
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by ocelot2006(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2017
newbornmacho:

I don't understand. If you voted for Buhari how can you be said to be smart.

Ouch!!!
Re: U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft by amanikondo: 4:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Jona, did the US help you collect the Malabu money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.