Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (36910 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Amagite(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Plus sized Nollywood actress and mother, Adaora Ukoh is a year older today, and have shared beautiful new photos to mark her day.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/actress-adaora-ukoh-release-stunning.html

3 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Pretty Ebony!
#PlusSize
#BigBoldBeautiful
#BlackIsBeautiful
#BlackIsGold
#HeavyDuty
#AfricanWoman
#SexyMama
#EdonDo!!

22 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by forreelinc(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2017
grin hahaha she looks like rasputia from norbit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by dhope001(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Bold, beauty and ebony hmm complete package

6 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by FreeSpirited: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2017
What is all these now for God sake.....which kine 'Amala' cleavage be this??......Hbd sha

3 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Despite her size, she's pretty.

12 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by twilliamx(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Just d way i like em.

13 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by MadCow1: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
forreelinc:

I can't even deal..

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by okonja(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
warris dis? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by DollarAngel(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
IGBO AMAKA, PRETTIER THAN ENIOLA BADHMUS

8 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by MumZ(f): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Hbd 2 her
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by cold(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm happy for you but please go shed some of that weight. You can be plus sized without being fat

2 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by aboki2000(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
forreelinc:
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by moriss33(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
the photographer sef..... why him focus on the.....
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
She's beautiful but she should work on her weight .

2 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Ekpekus(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Everybody nai be Nollywood actress ni? Even the ones wey never act, dem go tag them actress and actor.. which movie this one don feature in sef?
Let me come and dey go siddon for my house as na working from home win am now grin

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by xynerise: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
These days all the dresses in the market are cleavage revealing

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Olomu roboto... Her melons will be jingling like bell during sex

3 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by jaylister(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
ok
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by martineverest(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
The only good thing I like about her is she isn't bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2017
IF NOT FOR THE SIZE OF UR BREAST, I NO BY NOW THEY WOULD HAV BEEN SLEEPING

BUT PLEASE STOP EXPOSING IT, THEY ARE ALREADY LYING DOWN DESPITE D FACT U ARE PUSHING THEM UP.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2017
I like this woman sha
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Ruggedpen: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2017
use the right words, celebrate her birthday by showing her breast undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by bignero: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Cute...but seems to have nothing to sell but breezz
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by hollawaley2: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2017
forreelinc:

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Sisqoman(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Fat And Oil
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by yeyeboi(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Na tu dey flash breast remain for all this olosho actresses and slay monkeys.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Plus size women are my weakness. I easily fall
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Halo22: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
Happy birthday to the lady with the size of my choice.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Juni4jay(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2017
This is what I call " Heavy Duty "
She's pretty though!!.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by nonhuman(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
who is she? any old woman bearing cleavage is a Bollywood actress hmnm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Problem With Thieves - Dammy Krane (throwback Tweet ) / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.