Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (16617 Views)

Ugly Girls Mentality / NIGERIAN GIRLS MENTALITY:. Money Is My Birthright But Sex Isn't His. / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Olive4(f): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
I beg to differ pls
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Greenbullet(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
I was never a broke guy, I tested one of my ex back then for three months and she failed miserably. I set her up with my friend.who is really the.broke guy, gave him my Car and apartment just to test my girl and he banged her , I watched the tape . the next day I banged her even harder that she was complaining that I should leave some for her husband , I told her to come to the palour, I played her sextape with my friend to her,she was crying and begging , I just kicked her out .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Olive4:
I beg to differ pls
you beg to differ , and your signature says "Money is Sexy" . Okay! , continue.

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Olive4(f): 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
you beg to differ , and your signature says "Money is Sexy" . Okay! , continue.

abeg o... who doesn't like money but that won't make me leave my guy, I believe one-day we will both be successful in our careers
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Olive4:

abeg o... who doesn't like money but that won't make me leave my guy, I believe one-day we will both be successful in our careers
lemme see you well well, but no be you dey beg to differ? grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Guess your day is not WhatsAppishgrin
The word stupid is uncalled for. How have you been,?
Word withdrawn.
Pretty good, how about you?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:

Word withdrawn.

Pretty good, how about you?
I'm good too, miss you wella
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by barallanee(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
There is no girl like the one in first pix. All na person imagination
who told u DAT....most of u believe that evry gal is after money??and other things...there are still many girls out der who Dnt let the finer things of the world get to them and mke dem folllow men or love for money
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
barallanee:
who told u DAT....most of u believe that evry gal is after money??and other things...there are still many girls out der who Dnt let the finer things of the world get to them and mke dem folllow men or love for money
Girl, their eyes are on a price
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Limitless72(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

I fear any girl wey grow up for benin city

There are still good ladies out there.... All of them can't be bad The same way all men aint the same..
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Alwaysking: 4:17am On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:
Ewu Rochas okoroAwusa...... grin Why asking?
mumu geh
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by barallanee(f): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2017
owk dem...nt evry gurl
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
why are you now a nobody, and also sounding like a dude?.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by refiner(f): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Alwaysking:
mumu geh
wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

wink
Jesus
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by refiner(f): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
Jesus
Why calling jesus? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

Why calling jesus? undecided
I m lost?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Alwaysking: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:
wink
Can u suck my agbalumo?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Alwaysking: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2017
barallanee:
owk dem...nt evry gurl
every naija girls luv money
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

lol, well she has been cheatin on me wit different guys, i felt i dont care but yesterday nit around 9pm, i called her,she said she was at home

about 3mins later two of my guys called me that the saw my gf wit a guy a place far away from her home

i cald her again, she lied she was at home, i told her where she was n she started shoutin that she knew my friends saw her there

that its over

i was happy, she came this morning to pack her cloth n pant she left at my place

have deleted everythin abt her on my fon

ayahhh...
that's not how to break up with such a girl. You'll be missing her. I'm sure she gives u Mouth Action.
u will be pained.
u could have beg her n make her to stay.
then eat her very well until you've eaten all the money u spent on her.
waste at least 3 yrs of her life, then dump her.
she will beg u forever.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
sexaddict08:

ayahhh...
that's not how to break up with such a girl. You'll be missing her. I'm sure she gives u Mouth Action.
u will be pained.
u could have beg her n make her to stay.
then eat her very well until you've eaten all the money u spent on her.
waste at least 3 yrs of her life, then dump her.
she will beg u forever.

The only part i find interesting in wat u wrote is where u said

waste 3yrs of her life n she will beg u forever, i would have done that bt i might be wasting my own yrs also

iam planning to fuk her best friend befor nxt wk ends

by any means
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by M2dX(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Dating nigerian girls, is equivalent to heart attack

Happy i officialy broke up with my gf last nit
and they can lie for africa
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
M2dX:
and they can lie for africa
its in their DNA
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by M2dX(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
You dated a broke guy and had unpleasant experience with him and now you're using that one experience to judge all men.

If that isn't stupidity then I dunno what it's.

I think guys should equally stop rendering help to ladies because I have a friend who sponsored her girlfriend's education and she came back with an engagement ring from another guy instead of certificate.
chai!
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

The only part i find interesting in wat u wrote is where u said

waste 3yrs of her life n she will beg u forever, i would have done that bt i might be wasting my own yrs also

iam planning to fuk her best friend befor nxt wk ends

by any means

You want to Bleep her best friend before next week grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
you sound naive.

And this is where the propaganda starts...
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2017
OludolamiWasen:

And this is where the propaganda starts...
propaganda for where? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
propaganda for where? grin

That someone's truth is naivety. There is truth in every experience. In my world, I have survived in my being naive that not all guys are heartbreakers and that there can be good to be found in someone. A long time ago, someone had to sit me down: he told me that same way I am trying to be a better person and do right that someone out there from the opposite sex is doing same. That I should drop the negative, love my life and pray for the best. I still don't have that much trust for people. I am a do your thing and stay on your own person but there is aways a percentage that is sane. There has to be if I am sane.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Erums(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Date who you want to date....... Broke or not..... Bt babes reaali made a mess of me, when i was broke.... Since den we heading for the top
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
OludolamiWasen:

That someone's truth is naivety. There is truth in every experience. In my world, I have survived in my being naive that not all guys are heartbreakers and that there can be good to be found in someone. A long time ago, someone had to sit me down: he told me that same way I am trying to be a better person and do right that someone out there from the opposite sex is doing same. That I should drop the negative, love my life and pray for the best. I still don't have that much trust for people. I am a do your thing and stay on your own person but there is aways a percentage that is sane. There has to be if I am sane.

You are lovely
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Erums:
Date who you want to date....... Broke or not..... Bt babes reaali made a mess of me, when i was broke.... Since den we heading for the top
lolz, share your experience with us nah grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Erums(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz, share your experience with us nah grin

Baba... No jokes. Just make ur money shaa... No matter how small... U will conquer girls on your grade level.... #headingforthetop

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.