Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (16618 Views)

Ugly Girls Mentality / NIGERIAN GIRLS MENTALITY:. Money Is My Birthright But Sex Isn't His. / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Erums:

Baba... No jokes. Just make ur money shaa... No matter how small... U will conquer girls on your grade level.... #headingforthetop

So, how do we now make this money? , share a little tips bro
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by barallanee(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alwaysking:
every naija girls luv money
pls Dnt say DAT again.... It annoys me wen people think every gal is dsame...ur jux unlucky dat U've met the wrong ones
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Erums(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:

We all make money in different ways.... Just make sure ure making money
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Erums:

We all make money in different ways.... Just make sure ure making money
thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
barallanee:
pls Dnt say DAT again.... It annoys me wen people think every gal is dsame...ur jux unlucky dat U've met the wrong ones
what if I told you , they are the same

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by barallanee(f): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:
what if I told you , they are the same
den ur wrong
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by skarz: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
There is no girl like the one in first pix. All na person imagination
that's not true...they exist,my girl is one of them I'm proud to say it
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
barallanee:
den ur wrong
prove me wrong please
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Alwaysking: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
barallanee:
i've not, i'm just telling u the fact, u girls are all the same
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by biz2get(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
CokersClub:

Exactly my point, but i am really trying to believe that, their are some good girls. You might as well share reasons why you think its all someone else imagination grin

If your a Player..

You would find the Good girls... Who would be the first photo.

There alot out there in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by barallanee(f): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alwaysking:
i've not, i'm just telling u the fact, u girls are all the same
ok
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

The only part i find interesting in wat u wrote is where u said

waste 3yrs of her life n she will beg u forever, i would have done that bt i might be wasting my own yrs also

iam planning to fuk her best friend befor nxt wk ends

by any means

I won't do that.
its just like my girlfriend doing that to my best friend...
it will not pain me...
its her body not mine...
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
CokersClub:

this thread is still alive grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
this thread is still alive grin

cheesy . tot u re Oyind18 . let's make it alive more. This thread can't die cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
CokersClub:

cheesy . tot u re Oyind18 . let's make it alive more. This thread can't die cheesy
I deactivated oyind18
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I deactivated oyind18
why
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
CokersClub:
why
was banned for 10 years
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
was banned for 10 years
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. grin . what did you do?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 03, 2017
CokersClub:
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. grin . what did you do?
alt acc as d17 was serving a ban
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
alt acc as d17 was serving a ban

Why the ban nah?, una offend seun ni
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:20am On May 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
Dating nigerian girls, is equivalent to heart attack

Happy i officialy broke up with my gf last nit
Bro you got it oo,they are never satisfied o. I am going for NYSC camp for 3 weeks now i already know say my babe go cheat tire b4 i come, cus she don already dey ask me shayb after the camp i go travel back to base.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 12:23am On May 04, 2017
Homeboiy:

I fear any girl wey grow up for benin city
lol so u sef dey date girl for benin, mehn dem b runs girl oo including my babe sef, i dey tell her to her face say she be runs girl.
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by LaBebe: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2022
sinaj:
Broke guys thread!

Fr ! They’re all jokers. Looking for puss with their broke arses. ���
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by LaBebe: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Homeboiy:

I fear any girl wey grow up for benin city

Why ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by LaBebe: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2022
Homeboiy:

u see, my problem wit her is that she dont even know what she is doing, for her mind, she think say she be slay queen

Na ur sista o..same state wit u bt wit a benin mentality

What’s a “benin mentality” ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by LaBebe: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Kondomatic:
Oh yeah. Though she's still single till date and may never marry because her mom told her right in front of a Catholic bishop that her husband is the man that saw her through school. She also told her that she will become childless and die miserably if she marries another.

The guy who wanted to marry her withdrew after hearing all these and nobody has showed interest since then.

The mother didn’t try at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.