Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) (543 Views)

For Your Interior Designs / P.o.p And Building Please Call - 07034485442 / Someone Want To Claim My Building! Please Help. / How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by Bishop87: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, Please i will like to know the cost and quote of building a Standard 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Abuja, Kubwa or Gwarinpa Area.

Also, whats the cost of acquiring a land there. I want to relocate to Abuja from Port-harcourt but i want to buy a property and develop then move in with my family. And i will like to know the cost of getting a property and building a 4 bedroom bungalow to standard.

Also please advice on the decent areas to buy a property closest to or in Kubwa or Gwarinpa Area, with good roads and very good electricity supply.

Thanks a lot, your response will be very well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by ceeboymuhammed(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bishop87:
Hello Nairalanders, Please i will like to know the cost and quote of building a Standard 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Abuja, Kubwa or Gwarinpa Area.

Also, whats the cost of acquiring a land there. I want to relocate to Abuja from Port-harcourt but i want to buy a property and develop then move in with my family. And i will like to know the cost of getting a property and building a 4 bedroom bungalow to standard.

Also please advice on the decent areas to buy a property closest to or in Kubwa or Gwarinpa Area, with good roads and very good electricity supply.

Mr Bishop for places you called they are quite expensive although I leave in karu site which a plot of land can go as high as 4m but I assure you gwarimpa and kubwa is more expensive except you will want to be at extreme where development will come and meet you. if you wish for me to carry out the survey for you then you can WhatsApp me 07034536719
Re: Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by Fadelex(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bishop87:

plot of land in kubwa is upward of 10m while in gwarimpa is upward of 15m. taking cost of securing building approval into consideration, you'll be spending like 1.5m to fast track it. whereas I will advise you go for an estate land to avoid the bottlenecks of approval. in airport road, you'll get 500sqm for 4 bedroom with penthouse for 8m including infrastructure fees. it is build and move in. whereas, the cost for the building will heavily depend on your choice of finishes. you can get in touch with me via fadelex2000@yahoo.com for further discussion.
Re: Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by Bishop87: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
Thanks a lot for the updates. I am now making my mind on what to do and should get one before the end of this month. But please, can anyone give a detailed cost of building a standard 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms ensuite. From foundation to fencing and roofing till finishing?

I will like to buy the property and commence building by the end of this month. any advise will be will appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by princeifynicky(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2017
Mr Bishop

For detailed quotation pls, watsapp me on 07060636885
Re: Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by Fadelex(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
Bishop87:
Thanks a lot for the updates. I am now making my mind on what to do and should get one before the end of this month. But please, can anyone give a detailed cost of building a standard 4 bedroom bungalow, all rooms ensuite. From foundation to fencing and roofing till finishing?

I will like to buy the property and commence building by the end of this month. any advise will be will appreciated.

Thanks.
i sent you a mail. you did not respond
Re: Cost Of Building (please Serious Response On From Nairalanders With Experience ) by Bimpsyyyyy: 6:47pm On May 10, 2017
I work with a team will build for people, I can help you with the drawings and the total cost of building. Just send me a mail on your brief and I will design to suit your taste. Adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dry Land For Sale At SILVER PARK ESTATE Phase 4, La Campaign Tropicana.n700k / DISTRESS SALES: 650sqm In Ogombo Ajah / Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.