Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79679 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
queenitee:

Lol
When you go start your story na?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by marvwhite: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
mehn!! This guy is crazily awsome, am not sure i can write a story for primary students...... How do you do it?

Keep the good work sir,i know you probably hear/see this everyday but.....
#AmYourBiggestFan

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by kelvinhilton(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
More like a movie to me.
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
kozmicity:

When you go start your story na?
Me? Story? Ah ah ah, small girl dey write story?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
ghost...how much longer??
Re: Lucifer's Key by Zackari(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Making sense story bt d up date isn't regular sha.......... Thumb up
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017

“Baba…Baba!” a voice kept calling from behind him, Fabian turned around to see it was a young boy of about six years of age running towards him. The boy was running desperately to reach him. He ran passed him heading towards the man working on the farm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Key by Akinwale14(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Boda Ghost weldon o

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lemme not be a ghostreader to a ghostwriter. I'm definitely following this to the end

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Zackari(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thumb up lad............. Nice way going

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by fajenyo1234: 12:28am On Jun 10, 2017
I really enjoy this story, make sense. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Majesticniyi(m): 4:42am On Jun 10, 2017
I won't waste my time reading a story I know Ghostwriter would definitely not be finishing. I dey seriously beef the guy....wetin he do me for Corridor of Hell still dey pain me angry cry

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Majesticniyi:
I won't waste my time reading a story I know Ghostwriter would definitely not be finishing. I dey seriously beef the guy....wetin he do me for Corridor of Hell still dey pain me angry cry
Honestly, if I were in ur shoes I go vex pass you, me sef dey beef myself but two things happened.
1. whenever I make any post on that thread, it won't appear and my account would be suspended for two days like I had been banned.It got me frustrated so I decided why not continue the story in an exercise book rather posting directly online and...boom...the entire story exploded to something I could never had imagined. that was when I realized where I had stopped (Chapter three) was more like the beginning compared to what I had in the book which is presently of twelve chapters. I realized I had to go back to the drawing board and repackage, rebrand, reenergize and re-write many of the things I had already posted so as to make it perfect for a standard novel. I am super determined to getting it out to the world in hard copies and a soft copy to every nairalander (literature gang) who commented.

2. I avoid calling monikers to my threads, this because I write to entertain myself alone and don't wanna feel indebted to anyone when I stop coz I don't like getting bashed at. I jot down my ideas on NL for posterity sake but it seem more to attract people of same minds like mine so I'm pushed to bring out the best in me (thanks to NL for that who made me felt my rubbish made sense).

#(in professor Johnbull's voice)

before I leave you,
I hope with these few points of mine, I have successfully Confuse and not Convince you that I am a Ghostwritter with a double 'T' and not a Ghostwriter.

My name remains SULEMAN OMOTAYO TAOFIQ the crazy and enigmatic introvert.

it's over and....OUT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Key by Carinaflo(f): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Always on point
Re: Lucifer's Key by Lanceslot(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2017
marvwhite:
oh! Boy see terror

(#clucthing my bible and reciting psalm 23) grin

#Keep the good work sir #fromYourBiggestFan
You go fear...
Re: Lucifer's Key by Majesticniyi(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Lol...I'm complaining out of love and respect for your talents, not because I dislike you. I just can't bear the thought of not reading such a beautiful peace to the end. I seriously can't wait to see what the final work would look like...

PS: sorry about mis-spelling your moniker.

ghostwritter:

Honestly, if I were in ur shoes I go vex pass you, me sef dey beef myself but two things happened.
1. whenever I make any post on that thread, it won't appear and my account would be suspended for two days like I had been banned.It got me frustrated so I decided why not continue the story in an exercise book rather posting directly online and...boom...the entire story exploded to something I could never had imagined. that was when I realized where I had stopped (Chapter three) was more like the beginning compared to what I had in the book which is presently of twelve chapters. I realized I had to go back to the drawing board and repackage, rebrand, reenergize and re-write many of the things I had already posted so as to make it perfect for a standard novel. I am super determined to getting it out to the world in hard copies and a soft copy to every nairalander (literature gang) who commented.

2. I avoid calling monikers to my threads, this because I write to entertain myself alone and don't wanna feel indebted to anyone when I stop coz I don't like getting bashed at. I jot down my ideas on NL for posterity sake but it seem more to attract people of same minds like mine so I'm pushed to bring out the best in me (thanks to NL for that who made me felt my rubbish made sense).

before I leave you,
I hope with these few points of mine, I have successfully Confuse and not Convince you that I am a Ghostwritter with a double 'T' and not a Ghostwriter.

My name remains SULEMAN OMOTAYO TAOFIQ the dangerous and enigmatic introvert.

it's over and....OUT!
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2017
ghostwritter:

So...you'll still update sha...m waiting
Re: Lucifer's Key by frank317: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Good one. So is it going to continue? Do u have a blog?
Re: Lucifer's Key by chibestjerry(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Hope You Will Finish This One..., if you know say you no go finish am better just talk ooo, make i unfollow jeje..,
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Good one ghostwriter,but abeg oo...no tell us make we go internet go buy am coz...as I dey so,"shishii"no dey my hand.

Good work bro

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by WHOcarex: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2017
angry
Re: Lucifer's Key by brandydaniells(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2017
ghostwritter:

before I leave you,

it's over and....OUT!
its that stupid antibot spam bot that keeps banning pipo

file a complaint to d mods pls
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghettochild(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2017
ghostwritter:

“Baba…Baba!” a voice kept calling from behind him, Fabian turned around to see it was a young boy of about six years of age running towards him. The boy was running desperately to reach him. He ran passed him heading towards the man working on the farm.

“What is it again, kilode? I had told you to stay at home with your mother, she is ill and needs you more than I would need you in the farm” the man barked at the boy who appeared nervous.

“Mama…mama said I should call you, won ni ke ma bo bayi bayi, that you should come with me immediately” the boy stammered trying to catch his breath.

Ma lo…go, I will come when I am done with work in the farm, I need to finish before this rain starts” the man said pointing his cutlass to the sky.

Fabian who stood his distance realized the sky had turned ash brown with the thunder rumbling and lightning strikes within it. The little boy ran passed without taken notice of his presence. He wondered how the boy wouldn’t acknowledge his presence; he thought the boy might have been warned to keep away from strangers.

Fabian moved closer to the man who had then resumed working, as he was about to greet the farmer, he saw the man picked up a small shinny object from the soil. The farmer looked at it closely wondering what it was and so was Fabian. With a closer look, Fabian soon realized it was a necklace, a shinny one, the same type he had got stocked to his neck. He felt his neck and realized his own was still there.

The farmer too his time to admire it before he dropped the object in his pocket and resumed work, few minutes later, screams and wailing were heard in the sky, Fabian looked up and was shocked to see many creatures with feathers falling loosely from within the dark clouds.

They dropped carelessly on the large farm, piling upon one another. The farmer watched in shock at the creatures in front of him, he heard them grumble, wailing, and most of them crying as they stretched their hands up ward to the sky like there was someone above hearing them plea. The farmer had the great urge to flee but his legs stood rooted to the earth like he wasn’t in control of it any longer. The rain poured heavily on the earth and made it muddy but still Fabian watched the farmer stood looking dumbfounded at the strange creatures as the rain poured on them, it slowly changed their beautiful white glowing colors into a dark one, every part of the creatures turned dark and gradually their faces appeared monstrous with horns popping-up from their heads and a long tail growing from their back waist. A thunder strike suddenly causing loud bang that shock the ground, the monstrous creatures cluttered amongst themselves in fear whimpering aloud.
The farmer was already trembling; his cutlass unknowingly dropped from his hand and immediately it touched the ground, the creatures slowly turned their heads to him. Fabian’s heart began to beat faster and he wishes to flee away from such sight but he couldn’t like he was been controlled.

“Release us!” the creatures all screamed in unison and their voices echoing far into the distance. The farmer looked scared thinking he could be easily attacked by the creatures if he tries to flee. But he took his chances for the sake of his little boy and his sick wife, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him out of the farm towards his hut.

On getting to his small hut, his saw his little boy squatting outside in the rain and hurriedly picked him up into the room before locking the door tight behind him. As he tries to catching his breathe, he kept visualizing the images of horror he saw on his farm. He finally rested his back on the wooden door like he wanted to prevent something from coming into the room. After a while, he realized his son had been crying.

“What is it? Kilotunde? Why are you crying?

Baba, mama is no longer breathing”

Fabian felt himself on his feet; he opened eyes to see it was the room, the room Mustapha had gotten for him. In front of him was the big book opened, he looked around wondering what just happened. He was certain what he saw moments ago wasn’t a dream nor vision, it was real, it was concrete, like he could feel the winds, the smell of the soil, the voice of the farmer and his boy and likewise the farmer fear. He placed his palm on the other chapter of the book but nothing happened, he did it over and over but still nothing happened.

Quickly, he rushed to a room where few men had gathered performing ‘Dikhr’, he waited some minutes till it was over before calling for Mustapha’s attention.

“Please, I would like you to help shield lighter about this book, it’s very strange”

“What did you see?”

“I…I don’t understand”

“That book, where did it take you... what were you shown?”

“How did you know?”

“It’s called The Book of Secrets for a reason, a book that allows a man’s deepest secret be hidden and shown to whomever he wishes”.

“Like a diary?”

“This is far more secretive than that, it is believed that man can mysteriously inscribe any visual account of his past into it”.

“Like a video recorder?”

“Exactly, just that the book of secrets allows you to feel the pain, the fear, the joy and any sought of emotional feeling of the recorder, it’s like been taken back to that exact moment when it all happened and made to feel what the person had felt”

Fabian looked so puzzled, Mustapha’s words sounded so weird and created a mixed feeling of joy and fear at same time. Joy because he could see into other people’s life like he had always wished and fear because he never know what more of evil things could be inside of it.

“But who’s life was that I saw, was it that of my grandfather the Sheikh?”

“I’m not sure but your great grandfather Abubakar Soleimoni Dingin was the only black man who first used it”

“How did you know so much about this?” Fabian looking at Mustapha surprisingly

“Because that was how sheikh your grandfather had narrated it to me in case you ever asked”.

dear ghostwrittter n namesake. am a movie director based in south africa. kindly mail me a complete version of any of ur horror flick. i wanna w ork with u. i see ur talents needs to b harnessed on a huge platform... would make u the scriptwriter to all ur stories. oderindemotayo@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by sanbells(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Someone, anyone, kindly mention me when he updates
Re: Lucifer's Key by ElPhoche(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Follow this story at your peril. Ghostwriter doesn't finish his stories. Imagine, Corridors of Hell weh im start like 3 years ago, that's 2014, im never finish. I will give it to him that he is a good story teller, but NO to ABANDONED STORIES/PROJECTS..

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ElPhoche(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2017
I will wait till 2020 to read this story. That's when I believe it would end. If it ends before then, someone or even Ghostwriter himself should give me a mention
Re: Lucifer's Key by ElPhoche(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
ghostwritter:

before I leave you,

it's over and....OUT!
Why don't you use a new moniker to complete the Corridor of Hell story? We will still know it was you. I don't buy this stuff you are telling me. Either that, or you didn't want to find a way to work around it....
Re: Lucifer's Key by LilSmith55(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Na wetin dey tire me u don start again abi.... I go come ur house come beat u oooo, or u complete dis tin now... Na beg I dey beg oga Ghoastwritter
Re: Lucifer's Key by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
nice story ghost writter,but pls we need constant update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.